Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State (31018 Views)

Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu, Akpabio In Abak, Akwa Ibom / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Akpabio In Dilemma As Appeal Court Rules Rerun In Essien Udim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by cassyrooy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
Collect their money and vote Obi or Atiku.
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by zomby(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Misterone:
And this is why we don't want him. He thinks he can do it alone. It's not a one man's job. There's a difference between a wheelbarrow pusher who thinks only on his strength about how to empty a 20 ft container in a day and a man that thinks about how to empty a 1000 40ft containers in the same day. People will see the wheelbarrow barrow pusher as being strong and hardworking but in terms of work done, he has done nothing compared to that man that sat down and deviced a method to empty 1000 containers in the same day.

An excellent way to look at things on ground.
A man from a party that has no structure wants to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. It is a confused mindset..and the clueless supporters are also confused/ uninformed.
Yes, peter May work hard, but at the end of the day nothing is accomplished.

No need to waste any time, use your common sense and vote for the right man…and allow peter to go and push wheelbarrow in Anambra.
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by olamike02: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
Confused individual. For them if it's not their saint then it shouldn't be Tinubu their destroyer.
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by Hunterkent: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Udom and his candidate albino eno have been rubbished by babantan
Racist colorist thats exactly what you are sir i'm glad your kind are inadvertently and bathetically exposing themselves.
I pray you beget all Albino children
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
Are you for Atiku or Obi? Stay in one place and vote wisely
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by spencekat(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
His LGA
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by hohafrank(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Aufbauh:

This is why Tinubu will win the election with a landslide.
Divided vote of the defunct PDP bloc to either PDP or LP.

Las las una go learn the bitter political lesson come 25th February 2023.
keep dreaming.
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by Jalaw: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Akpabio that can't even win his senatorial election
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by Billmos: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
My own is mk apc win akwa ibom state n liberate akwa ibomite from d evil hand of Udom n his anointed candidate
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by jahsharon: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:

Not everyone is dying of hunger like you
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by tianshie(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
obi's comin, tinubu shit-your-draws
you gon fall at the polls, nigga, stick-to-drugs
true or false, when Funso died, you made the call
then grabbed a glock at the toll gate and shot our sons
blazed our daughters, razed young dreams, fcu.ked wit karma
now after the polls we gon watch you fold like lama
aneurysm or cardiac-related, you take your pick of reasons
Atiku jostlin just to fail this season, sense is missin
greed on point, fly like crows, hell's the mission
this nigga about to end in prison
fcukin Genevieve wasn't enough
now he wanna lay his dc.ik on the treasury, we gon neuter this enemy
obi comin like a mac-11
spray on you 'gbado b*tches, cop a few shells and lay in ditches
this a new era, bout to work you niggas like ciara
we in the form of our lives, b*tch, we is the winner.
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by Thonee(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Akpabio will certainly pull out paid crowds but every Akwa Ibomite is OBIdient.
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by Tom1960: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
The right man for the job
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by princejones(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
who be Atiku
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by nesphil(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
I want you to know these few things:

1. APC has no Governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom State as Senator lta Enang has gone to the appeal court,
and the column for APC gubernatorial candidate in Akwa Ibom State is empty on the INEC website.

2. Sen. Akpabio shall be defeated by Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem,

3. Tinubu can never win Akwa Ibom State not even in his dream.

Know these and know peace.

garfield1:
Senator Godswill akpabio and apc gubernatorial candidate for akwa ibom Dr obong akan udofia (oau) campaign for tinubu in essien udim lga of ikot ekpene zone.50% of buhari votes came from this zone.
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by garfield1: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
nesphil:
I want you to know these few things:

1. APC has no Governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom State as Senator lta Enang has gone to the appeal court,
and the column for APC gubernatorial candidate in Akwa Ibom State is empty on the INEC website.

2. Sen. Akpabio shall be defeated by Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem,

3. Tinubu can never win Akwa Ibom State not even in his dream.

Know these and know peace.

Oba is governor already while akpabio is a senator.you just hate apc
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by Nathz101(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
Akpabio political career is dead he can never win an election with APC he is wasting His time, with all the good works he has done for akwa ibom if he had remain in PDP he would had been winning the senatorial seat unopposed but he allow pride to get the better of him. Udom has taking is spot sorry akpabio

Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by basybasy: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Edipet:
I dont know how it will happen.
But Tinubu will never be the president of this country.
This i have seen!
U be mumu, may be u are dreaming. Odds favor Tinubu. Obi don spoil Atiku chance, after all, Obi cannot win
Re: APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State by SolutionsMed: 1:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Akpabio has wasted his political career. Nobody in Akwa Ibom will vote for mannequins and their Muslim-Muslim ticket

frankyychiji:
That's Akpabio's local government.

I'm trying to remember the name of that PDP senator that humiliated him in his own home base to clinch the ticket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LP Replies Tinubu Over Threat Of Anarchy, Reveals Next Move / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.