Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? (993 Views)

SAMSUNG A01 - The Cheapest Android 10 Smartphone At N33,800 / 20+ Cheapest Android Phones in Nigeria Under 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k Naira / Homtom S16: The Cheapest Android Phone With 18:9 Edge-less Display (N23,315) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by lovediehatelive(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Please what's the cheapest android phone I can buy?

Won't be used for calls, won't be used for gaming or music or videos, just browsing, basic browsing like browsing opera, chrome, not heavy usage.

Won't bother about camera quality.

Won't bother about RAM, won't bother about anything, it just has to be browsing.
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by iTroll: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Go for a recent used Redmi phone
It will serve you sicne they're really well made
Innobarca is the man for you
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by MizCharm: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
iTroll:

Redmi isnt cheap tho. At least 30k
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by innobarca(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
iTroll:

Thanks .

No cheaper one available now .

Only redmi note 10 pro....6gb/128gb @120k not negotiable
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by Dwightventures(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Look for what someone used which may have shortcomings you can live with.

I advertised an HTC which only does phone calls on speaker and whose cameras don't work but was made for multimedia, so has good sound and picture quality, for just 15k. I have others locked to American networks that work fine by wifi and browse the internet great.

People are looking for latest and greatest but they want for next to nothing. That's why the country is a failed state: unrealistic, miracle seeking people everywhere.

Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by LittleBigDick(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Dwightventures:
Look for what someone used which may have shortcomings you can live with.

I advertised an HTC which only does phone calls on speaker and whose cameras don't work but was made for multimedia, so has good sound and picture quality, for just 15k. I have others locked to American networks that work fine by wifi and browse the internet great.

People are looking for latest and greatest but they want for next to nothing. That's why the country is a failed state: unrealistic, miracle seeking people everywhere.

TF just dash the phone out instead of selling this atrocity
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by Niswayne19: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
TECNO POP 5
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by hoilakes(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
chepapest of the cheapest are pop and spark series
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by dankwoska: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
35k like pop 4
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by okunwaye(m): 4:52am On Mar 06, 2023
LittleBigDick:

TF just dash the phone out instead of selling this atrocity
grin grin grin
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by Whois(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Check out vivo phones. I got a 4G vivo phone for 10k about 2 years ago. I use.the phone.as Hotspot. The same phone is sold 20k at the moment duh
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Whois:
Check out vivo phones. I got a 4G vivo phone for 10k about 2 years ago. I use.the phone.as Hotspot. The same phone is sold 20k at the moment duh

Thanks
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by Niswayne19: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Check out any of the Pop 5 series.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Try out the Spark or Pop series.

These are budget friendly devices.
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by Idarachris84: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
hoilakes:
chepapest of the cheapest are pop and spark series

Ya! They are prices anyone can afford.

Great specs too
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by Wanni25(f): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Niswayne19:
Check out any of the Pop 5 series.
Ya! You are right!
Re: What's The Cheapest Android Phone I Can Get? by Fonjewel0(f): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Whois:

Wow! 10k?

Nigeria is not smiling on devices o.

Very few brands are budget friendly now!

(1) (Reply)

Between Redmi And Oppo Phones? / Nokia's Connecting Cable / Memory Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.