Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland (22518 Views)

Biden Arrives Israel. / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) / President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2023
US president pledges another $460m in aid ahead of war’s one-year anniversary

Russian president Vladimir Putin is expected to give a major speech today ahead of the one-year anniversary of the war in Ukraine, officials in the Kremlin said.

Mr Putin will address members of both houses of the Russian parliament in Moscow and seek to reassure Russia’s political and military elites on the Ukraine conflict in his speech.

He is also expected to share an analysis of the international situation, with his major address coming just hours after US president Joe Biden walked the streets of Kyiv.

Mr Biden swept unannounced into Ukraine yesterday to meet with president Volodymyr Zelensky in a defiant display of Western solidarity with a country still fighting what he called “a brutal and unjust war” days before the first anniversary of Russia’s invasion.

Mr Biden announced an additional half a billion dollars in US assistance during his surprise visit.

He spent more than five hours in Kyiv, consulting with Mr Zelensky on next steps and honouring the country’s fallen soldiers.

INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Midehi3(f): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Let the unjust war stop

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Righteousness2(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2023
We are living in the last of the last moments, and the world knows this.

Jesus rebuked the people in His day for not recognizing the signs for His first coming
Many today are repeating the same non-challant attitudes and behaviours, despite the undeniable barrages of signs of the end happening before us.

Listen! Normal is not coming back to this World.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING .
Get ready! Be ready! Live ready!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by tsephanyah(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2023
I thought this guy Putin is some genius alpha turn out he is pussy ass failure

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Midehi3(f): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
I thought this guy Putin is some genius alpha turn out he is pussy ass failure
Like Wike

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by tsephanyah(f): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

Like Wike
exactly wike without the whining

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Biden just like this war aswear!

The thing dey sweet him belle

4 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by shegzhkn: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Scared little Chihuahua.

4 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by kponkedenge(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
I thought many of you guys claimed Biden was weak and afraid of Putin.

It's already a year Putin promised his people a special military operation for the denazifying of Ukraine..... Wetin happen since then?

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by mbahdi(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

24 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Elvis2kay: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
cool
Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by SenatePresdo(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Like Nyesom Wike like Vladimir Putin.

Very confused set of people

All talks and no action makes A Samson an Ifeanyi Ugwuanyị grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Felabrity: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
USA want detrone Russia to number 3 position, once again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Adeleketoyin(f): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
One of APC/Buhari's achievements and Tinubu's achievement as APC leader is that they built a large mall where only 🧐 APC Supporters and Urchins go to buy things at a very ridiculously cheap price.

They buy
1. fuel at 47 naira/liter
2. Dollar at 180/dollar,
3. Rice at 8000/bag.

@Urchins ⁨ add the ones you buy please lets shock these #Obedients.

The neck-pressing is too much

13 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Aremwayne: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for president

12 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by sonnie10: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Biden to deliver a rebuttal in Poland right after the speech .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Elsueno: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
As usual Putin won't say much of anything...it's d usual d operation would go on till Russia achieves it's goal....West bad, Ukrainian nazi bad most be eradicated......and close it up with Russia would triumph. of course he would say it a more sophisticated way....

Anyways, I hope d U.S/Nato gets disgraced out of Ukraine..They are getting too arrogant & need to be put in place..

16 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Felabrity: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
No war
Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by sofeo(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Alright!
Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by AmotekunSW: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Lol
War speech grin
Putin wan give podcast

Putin d blogger

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by ryloy: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Who is Purina.... after one year.... nothing to show

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by tiswell(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Go mother Russia!

THE WEST ARE LEARNING WOTO WOTO

8 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by VictoriaIsland(f): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
My Friends today is my birthday, wish me well. God bless you.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by vastolord4(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Even in the midst of this war, people are still trooping into Russia.. as of Sunday next week, my very good friend will move to Moscow with his family and I'm like🤯 I'm too meek In spirit..

5 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by Aify147(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
This Putin is a troublemaker, but I like this stubbornness. Obidatti for president
Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by sotall(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
undecided
Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by loswhite(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Biden just like this war aswear!

The thing dey sweet him belle
Putin hates the war.....lol. confused pll

10 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by RZArecta(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Let's just agree that they're all acting out a very expensive script cool
Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by havenz(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Na so OBI go give him speech after winning the presidential election.

Nigeria Will Be Great Again.

4 Likes

Re: Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland by chaseblack(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Lol, more talk. Putin should just flex his power, let him bomb Ukraine to hell and let's see if he can chest the aftermath. Then I'll respect him.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Kim Yo Jong, Kim Jong Un Sister Running Fast With Bread (photo) / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. / President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.