Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) (30649 Views)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Heavens1stson: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Nigerians in diaspora return to vote for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Waziri Adamawa, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Coming back to Nigeria to Vote for HE @atiku Abubakar. Together we shall recover Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Heavens1stson: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Coming back to Nigeria to cast my vote for @atiku and @IAOkowa so we can #RecoverNigeria together.

#SafeChoice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Heavens1stson: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Touch down for ATIKUπŸ‘ we aren't campaigning in the diaspora without voting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Heavens1stson: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2023
On my way back to vote for Atiku, we ain’t playing #AtikuIsWinning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Heavens1stson: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2023
On my way back to vote atiku #AtikuOkowa2023

2 Likes

We are all coming Back to Vote Atiku too… hello Nigeria see you soonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Omo we must #RecoverNigeria

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Midehi3(f): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2023
I am seeing only three persons coming to recover Nigeria, with Atiku

cheesy

They will vote nonsense and run back abroad and leave the rest suffering, mtchewwe

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Dreal1247: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi leads, others follow. A New Nigeria Is possible with Mr Peter Obi.

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Waste of flight tickets unless Atiku is paying for them.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Safe Journey to all our brothers and sisters.

I don't care who or what you wanna vote. That's totally your business.

But let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit last night.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

He has always given us a clear expose on who not go vote and who to vote based on his word.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and warnings . it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expose on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by DynamicWriter(f): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Their candidate, their problem.😏

Everyone can vote for who they like, but they should at least remember that the fate of over 200 million lives is in their decision.

Shalom.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact info.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by ChangetheChange: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Northerners are also as usual already leaving the south and travelling back to the North to go vote Atiku on Saturday

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Heavens1stson: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Coming back to Nigeria to cast my vote for ATIKU and @IAOkowa so we can #RecoverNigeria together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#SafeChoice

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Heavens1stson: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
On my way back to Nigeria to Vote for Atiku/Okowa. I can’t allow this opportunity to pass me by. See you soon Nigeria.

Atiku is the #SafeChoice to #RescueNigeria. My family and I will be voting for him.

1 Like

On my way back to Nigeria to cast my vote for @atiku and @IAOkowa #SafeChoice

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Asgard13: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
3 days to February 25

Heheheheheheh

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by SHINJA: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2023
All southerners...Stupid people..

If Una like make Una allow Fulani rule Una again..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2023
These are the ones that will fly down but the real droves are those ones behind the borders. When those ones start returning loosers will say they were imported.

Atiku is here!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
SHINJA:
All southerners...Stupid people..

If Una like make Una allow Fulani rule Una again..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

We are South South and we know what we want. We are not stupid!
Atiku stand waist taller than the rest of them and it is not about ethinicity. This time it is about freedom, it is about moving to next level which Obi and Tinubu dare not gaurantee.

We want a restructured country, QED!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
One thing love is atiku PDP is a pan Nigerian project

No be one tribe, na even Southerners dey come home pass for him

But zombiedients would make you believe PDP atiku doesn't have customary voters in the south in their numbers

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Legitisreal:
One thing love is atiku PDP is a pan Nigerian project

No be one tribe, na even Southerners dey come home pass for him

But zombiedients would make you believe PDP atiku doesn't have customary voters in the south in their numbers

Reality will soon hit them like tsunami!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Lalar27: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Peter Obi leads, others follow. A New Nigeria Is possible with Mr Peter Obi.
How is obi a leader, what is he leading that others will want to follow?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Freshtruth(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2023
Atiku onlaws and aides in Dubai u mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Lalar27: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Safe Journey to all our brothers and sisters.

I don't care who or what you wanna vote. That's totally your business.

But let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit last night.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

He has always given us a clear expose on who not go vote and who to vote based on his word.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and warnings . it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expose on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.
You are mad God will never speak about politics
Fake pastor shut up!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Lalar27:

You are mad God will never speak about politics
Fake pastor shut up!!!

I Return that MADNESS to you in overdose.
Let that MADNESS wear you as a cloth all the days of your life.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Olympic team old pictures

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by rolams(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2023
This is the same to true supporters of the 3 leading candidates.

I am waiting to see those who are returning to vote Kwakwaso, Sowore and co!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by ChangetheChange: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2023
rolams:
This is the same to true supporters of the 3 leading candidates.

I am waiting to see those who are returning to vote Kwakwaso, Sowore and co!
grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) by Dotherightthing: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2023
When did they collect their PVC

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos. Recovers Charm, Cars, Laptops (Photos) / INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.