Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

There Will Be No Sit At Home In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Sit At Home In The South East (312 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No Sit At Home In The South East by Foolishbuhari: 8:58am On Feb 21, 2023
I told y'all this was going to be their plan all along right? Ndi Igbo if you let this charlatan called Simon Ekpa who the real IPOB has disowned serially make you not to vote, you will suffer forever in this country!

The major reason Biafra became a thing was due to the perceived marginalization of the Igbo people. MNK whipped up that sentiment too, perceived marginalization. Today, the Igbos have an opportunity to over turn their fate. Peter Obi has built momentum round the country, I dare say even the world- a momentum no one thought possible. Peter Obi can win this thing and his pathway to victory is very clear.

If y'all let some crisis merchants deter you from going out to vote on the 25th, y'all will be the most foolish people ever and no Igbo man will ever muster the kind of momentum Peter has managed to in the next 40 years. No Igbo man will be Nigeria's president for the next 40 years!

My admonition, anyone you know is poised to cause unrest in the SE this period, report them to the authorities. Military deployments are all over the region now; use those channels. Anyone you can catch with your hands, beat the sh1t out of that person and hand them over to the authorities.

I have said my piece and as for the moderator that pushed that nonsense to front page, you are very silly. Nairaland says it doesn't support secessionists, yet you push their propaganda to front page? Are y'all running an asylum here?!

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Sit At Home In The South East by Naira20: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2023
No need to preach to them. If they like let them follow someone enjoying his life in Finland.
Re: There Will Be No Sit At Home In The South East by GeorgWashinton: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Black slave at it again.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Obidents? / Obidients In Lagos Gather Here!!!!! / Ogun State Does Not Want Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.