Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Think I Just Create A New Record In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think I Just Create A New Record In Nigeria (153 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas: Gbajabiamila’s Record In National Assembly Can’t Be Matched / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Just Create A New Record In Nigeria by deavicky(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Early this morning, having prepared for work, I had my bath and other things I need to do in the morning before going out.
I decided to collect my 1000 Naira that i left from the previous day in my pocket, Lo and behold the money was no-longer there.
The money had fallen out of my pocket yesterday nite before getting home.
I lost the money.
I want to categorically say here that I'm the first man in Nigeria to lost the new 1000 Naira note.

(1) (Reply)

....BUHARI IS INVITING THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA TO DEFY HIM ~ TONY NNADI / Special Announcement To All Nigerians by OOZ video / Photo: Why The North Should Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.