Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters (22800 Views)

Senate: APC Secures 59 Seats, PDP 36, LP 8, NNPP 2, SDP 2 / Mahmood Yakubu: Nigerian Voters More Than Voters In Entire West Africa / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by onuman: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
But which Nigerian from the Diaspora can return to vote Tinubu who suffers dementia to become president of Nigeria, after seeing how the people in the countries abroad scrutinise their politicians before voting them in for apex political leadership? Only a clown or irredeemable ethno-religious bigot from the Diaspora will do that.

2 Likes

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by unclejb2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
I can't imagine someone flying from US to Nigeria to come and vote Tinubu..... The person must be committed to a psychiatric hospital

3 Likes

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by amuwo1980: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Not one million , it is two billion coming to vote for owo da the druggist and even his main men from the cartels in South America are sending reinforcements, the ndlea shud step up searches at the airport to stop the influx of white heroin
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by crowther15(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
chatinent:
Nobi to use APC discount air ticket enter Nigeria go vote against them?
Na wetin go later happen. Those who would come through that means, majority would be Obidient in disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Gingerbreadman2: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
ednut1:
Make una dey lie small small. Anyone coming should have bought tickets months ago. Ticket go cost this period die

This!!!
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by amuwo1980: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
unclejb2:
I can't imagine someone flying from US to Nigeria to come and vote Tinubu..... The person must be committed to a psychiatric hospital
Person were never finish paying mortgage bills na him go spend two thousand dollars to come vote while his wife is straffing every one

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by onuman: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
unclejb2:

From the beginning, it was announced that the number of votes Tinubu shall score during the next presidential election shall be the estimated number of senseless people voters in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Harmony92(f): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
They are coming into Nigeria to vote for bad Leadership, after voting they will return back to a sane environment and enjoy all the benefits of good leadership.

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by 2tpick: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Must it be from the stables.of the nation newspaper?

Obedients really made this campaign season fun and exciting while it lasted. I see the political dynamics changing for good as other parties will try to copy their template in the future. I wonder what would have happened if the merger with kwankwaso saw the light of day.
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by xperty01: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
This is what we called structure.
God bless incoming president
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
God bless you
God bless me

People like u r d problem of this country, do we need this discount in the first place? If not that this dumb APC ruined our economy, which tinubu himself has been one of those making those stupid policies that landed us where we r today

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Gingerbreadman2: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Intelcorei7:

Ask GOOGLE

I just did. Google said he was a former accountant..... To drug dealers 😁. After that he became Lagos landlord. Stealing and eating the commonwealth of the good people of Lagos. He is also known as Jagaban, the grand patron of agberos.

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Sholaco: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
I hope return ticket is sure if Tinubu lost🤔

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Sholaco: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
xperty01:

People like u r d problem of this country, do we need this discount in the first place? If not that this dumb APC ruined our economy, which tinubu himself has been one of those making those stupid policies that landed us where we r today
oga campaign for your preferred political candidate. Election is a choice

1 Like

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by XAUBulls: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by undigeh: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
This propaganda will achieve nothing.
The OBIdents in Nigeria and beyond are very intelligent.
We see every kind of inducement incorporated in this political campaign period as a clever way of paying back booties lotted during their tenure in office, which led the present miseries of average Nigerian.

We have instructed them to collect without saying, thank you, because it was their stolen collective wealth.

Make full payment, not just discount, let them come and achieve a new Nigeria that they were not able to achieve #EndSARS.
With ObiDati a new reconstructed Nigeria is possible.
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by georgeakins: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
sekundosekundo:
Lol, APC and their poor Diasporans that can't even afford air ticket.

We Obidients has enough to move from Sharjah UAE to Nigeria.

We're taking Nigeria back through.... OBIDATTI.

If our government is sincere, they should ensure there are polling units in all the Asian prisons, so that Obi can come out victorious..
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Tats(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
To return and vote with which PVC? When did those who want to return register?
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by AliyuMahdi9: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi leads, other follow

Hahahahahahaha

Babablulu lulu blululu

Toluwanise247:
God bless you
God bless me
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Trapnews: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
PointZerom:

Behold one of the enemies of Nigeria. He deceived Nigerians in 2015/19 to vote for Buhari as the only savior for Nigeria but Buhari didn't save his village let alone Nigeria.
Today he's supporting another sick old man THIFNUBU.

PLS DON'T LISTEN TO THIS PERSON.
grin
We listen to Nigerians not Igbos!
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Atlantis585: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
The report says they reached an agreement in favour of Nigerians living abroad wishing to return for the elections but some BATstards who can neither read nor understand are jumping up and down that it’s APC voters.

By the way all major airlines have group discounted ticket pricing.

After Thiefnubbu is badly disgraced on Saturday una mouth go finally close.
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Evergreen12345(f): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God bless you
God bless me

oh jeez you just called your inability to buy your inbound ticket structure ! POVERTY IS A HELLFIRE
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by 77up(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cherish233:
People who'll purposely vote nonsense, will never have peace of mind in their life, nonsense will follow them.
Yes , We all need to vote wisely.

Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by pacespot(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
These people just dey copy copy Obidients in everything. Since we heard some Obidients in diaspora are returning in to vote, APC don stage their own diaspora returnees.
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by NwaliE01: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Let them return firstly before we debate who they will vote for. If i hear that any sensible person vote for this calamity called APC.
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Hellonearth: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
My fellow OBIDIENT,pls make sure u use the free flight oooo. Na our collective money they stole . Follow them come back come vote PO
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Mitishi: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God bless you
God bless me

Liars! Nothing like that here oooo

I have tried both airlines and nothing is going through, let them show us the link for the tickets.

Corruption everywhere!
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by zakaribako200(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Obi leads, others follow. Since his supporters pictured themselves coming to vote for him, others have started showing up in different ways and forms. Some are just media propaganda just to console paymasters.
Can't wait to see obident crying after february 25
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by Cherish233: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
you are right. Obi supporters can never have peace of mind. Awon werey

Ur mom!
Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by sunkieisland(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
“The global feedback is positive. We have over 1.6 million Diasporans. If I am to hazard a guess, I believe that close to a million will be coming to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Someone should please wake the writer of this article. One million Nigerians will leave Jand/Yankee to come and vote BAT... Please wake me up but I'm sure I'm awake. Wake the OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zelensky: Israel War Is Taking Attention Away From Ukraine / Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested / Arrest Emefiele, Mele Kyari, Others Now - Reps Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.