Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,652 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Pls How Can Order Products On Amazon At Bank Rate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Can Order Products On Amazon At Bank Rate? (218 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can Order Products On Amazon At Bank Rate? by Biggerbrocom(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Hello fellow nairalander

I want to order for this drone on Amazon but I'm thinking with this restrictions on international trade is there an alternative to still order and make payment on international platforms like Facebook, Amazon and the likes using our normal bank rate (4something per dollar)

I have made several research but I'm yet to get a positive result

I'll so appreciate anyone with an update abeg
Re: Pls How Can Order Products On Amazon At Bank Rate? by ModCaller: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Biggerbrocom:
Hello fellow nairalander

I want to order for this drone on Amazon but I'm thinking with this restrictions on international trade is there an alternative to still order and make payment on international platforms like Facebook, Amazon and the likes using our normal bank rate (4something per dollar)

I have made several research but I'm yet to get a positive result

I'll so appreciate anyone with an update abeg

Go to their office in Lagos.
Re: Pls How Can Order Products On Amazon At Bank Rate? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2023
The only way is to go to CBN's office and beg and roll on the ground so you can be noticed and they'll give you a special waiver to order your products at 400 something per dollar.
Re: Pls How Can Order Products On Amazon At Bank Rate? by Biggerbrocom(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2023
ModCaller:

Go to their office in Lagos.

Wow thanks for this info
Re: Pls How Can Order Products On Amazon At Bank Rate? by Biggerbrocom(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Olasyke:
The only way is to go to CBN's office and beg and roll on the ground so you can be noticed and they'll give you a special waiver to order your products at 400 something per dollar.
grin lol .okay

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / Lilac Clinician : A Perfect Solution For Doctors And Healthcare Providers / Here Are 10 Lucrative Business Ideas In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.