Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up (871 Views)

We Will Retire Tinubu Politically In 2023, PDP Boasts / How Long Will The South East Continue To Miscalculate Politically In Nigeria / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Everybody here that know from my religious posts know that I am an atheist. I don't believe in religion, however I am going to be candid with you, Christians will be severally dealt with.

They will tell you not to mix religion and politics, it's a lie. There's no where in the world where religion doesn't mix with politics and with what is happening now, Muslims are going to dominate Christians politically. Politics is power, the moment you lose out, you are finished.

This country is dominated by Islam and Christianity, and we are having to deal with a political structure where Muslims are trying to dominate Christianity. PDP and APC are experimenting a deadly Islamic dominance. If you allow them, Christians may never recover from it.
APC is fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket to takeover from a Muslim president.
PDP if fielding a Fulani-Muslim ticket to takeover frkm a Fulani-Muslim ticket
This is an experimentation to test the dominance of Islam and will totally undermine the strength of Christianity in Nigeria.

What are the disadvantages of religious in imbalance in politics?
You can see what is going on in the north, especially in Kaduna where you have a Muslim-Muslim government in a state with substantial Christian population, the Christians are being persecuted that even the governor El-Rufai came on national TV to undermine the strength of the Christian population in his state.
If you allow Muslims to dominate, your religion on the long run is under a serious threat.

They will tell you not to mix religion and politics, but they are doing exactly that in the north. Their imams tell them whom to vote for and always palce priority on Islamic candidates but here you are dancing to the dubious tune of "don't mix religion and politics".
They will dominate you like they did to northern Christians if you don't act to save your religion.

Of the 4 top candidates, only 1 is a Christian. It's another sign of Islamic dominance, and to add to it, this only Christian is the most competent but the core Islamic north doesn't understand the language of competence, they will prefer to vote for a sick and corrupt Muslim instead of voting for a competent Christian. Don't be a fool, you will lose out and this guys will persecute your children.

Vote for competence and the survival of your religion. Don't be fooled by the "don't mix religion and politics" nonsense because your counterparts in the north don't understand that. This is why Obi won't win the likes of Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, sokoto, kebbi etc.
We need a religious balance in this country to co-exist, if one dominates the other, there will be no peace. It's the truth

Christians should wake up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by duro4chang(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
0bidiots are miscreants constituting nuisance

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2023
duro4chang:
I just said the gospel truth

6 Likes

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by samsononyilo(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2023
Some christians who are benefiting from this APC government and those who will benefit if atiku wins will come out to call you child of hate, they are greedy set of people..

6 Likes

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by LiteratureClass: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Thank you very much for your post.

5 Likes

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by samsononyilo(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
duro4chang:

And you are what? Supporting this failed administration and their sick candidate, as for me and my household, we are voting obi, vote who ever you want to vote, while we hope for a better Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2023
samsononyilo:
Some christians who are benefiting from this APC government and those who will benefit if atiku wins will come out to call you child of hate, they are greedy set of people..
Christians in Nigeria are too docile politically.

Politics is everything, it dictates everything

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2023
samsononyilo:

And you are what? Supporting this failed administration and their sick candidate, as for me and my household, we are voting obi, vote who ever you want to vote, while we hope for a better Nigeria..
There's no way Obi should not win this election for many reasons.

It's the turn of Christians
It's the turn of the south
Obi is the most competent.

Only Obi fits all the requirements to rule Nigeria now

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
LiteratureClass:
Thank you very much for your post.
Welcome, please vote rightly
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by Zandena(f): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
You are a FOOL of all times!
You are not a xtian then why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Is it Islam or Muslims that imposed democracy on you in Nigeria? Isn't your devilish masters in Europe and America? Who is fooling who? Who says democracy is a game of numbers? Who said in a democracy, minorities have their say but majority have their way?
You made reference to Kaduna as a state that ought not to be a Muslim state due to your biased and black market population census while you deliberately ignored how Christians are treating Muslims in plateau, Edo etc where they hardly become not only Deputy governor but even LG chairman just because of their faith! Whenever Muslims complain you tell them their population is inconsequential.
You are still living in denial that they're genuine Igbos even with their visible numbers.
You are a big Christian bigot! And an hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by yarimo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Everybody here that know from my religious posts know that I am an atheist. I don't believe in religion, however I am going to be candid with you, Christians will be severally dealt with.

They will tell you not to mix religion and politics, it's a lie. There's no where in the world where religion doesn't mix with politics and with what is happening now, Muslims are going to dominate Christians politically. Politics is power, the moment you lose out, you are finished.

This country is dominated by Islam and Christianity, and we are having to deal with a political structure where Muslims are trying to dominate Christianity. PDP and APC are experimenting a deadly Islamic dominance. If you allow them, Christians may never recover from it.
This is an experimentation to test the dominance of Islam and will totally undermine the strength of Christianity in Nigeria.

You can see what is going on in the north, especially in Kaduna where you have a Muslim-Muslim government in a state with substantial Christian population, the Christians are being persecuted that even the governor El-Rufai came on national TV to undermine the strength of the Christian population in his state.
If you allow Muslims to dominate, your religion on the long run is under a serious threat.

They will tell you not to mix religion and politics, but they are doing exactly that in the north. Their imams tell them whom to vote for and always palce priority on Islamic candidates but here you are dancing to the dubious tune of "don't mix religion and politics".
They will dominate you like they did to northern Christians if you don't act to save your religion.

Of the 4 top candidates, only 1 is a Christian. It's another sign of Islamic dominance, and to add to it, this only Christian is the most competent but the core Islamic north doesn't understand the language of competence, they will prefer to vote for a sick and corrupt Muslim instead of voting for a competent Christian. Don't be a fool, you will lose out and this guys will persecute your children.

Vote for competence and the survival of your religion. Don't be fooled by the "don't mix religion and politics" nonsense because your counterparts in the north don't understand that. This is why Obi won't win the likes of Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, sokoto, kebbi etc.
We need a religious balance in this country to co-exist, if one dominates the other, there will be no peace. It's the truth

They will wake up after squandering #2 billions bribe collected by CAN from OBI for endorsement finish

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zandena:
You are a FOOL of all times!
You are not a xtian then why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Is it Islam or Muslims that imposed democracy on you in Nigeria? Isn't your devilish masters in Europe and America? Who is fooling who? Who says democracy is a game of numbers? Who said in a democracy, minorities have their say but majority have their way?
You made reference to Kaduna as a state that ought not to be a Muslim state due to your biased and black market population census while you deliberately ignored how Christians are treating Muslims in plateau, Edo etc where they hardly become not only Deputy governor but even LG chairman just because of their faith! Whenever Muslims complain you tell them their population is inconsequential.
You are still living in denial that they're genuine Igbos even with their visible numbers.
You are a big Christian bigot! And an hypocrite!
See whether or not you like it, this election is a religious one and Christians need to fight for their dear lives.

Btw, I am Igbo, original Igbo from Asaba.

A Muslim cannot take over from a Muslim in a multi-religious entity, especially not either of the two criminal Muslims
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
They will wake up after squandering #2 billions bribe collected by CAN from OBI for endorsement finish
Of course, we are here to show Christians the subtle islamization agenda.

No sane Christian will vote two incompetent Muslims to takeover from another disastrous Muslim when a competent Christian is in the ballot.

You cannot insult the sensitivity of Christians in this country
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by SHINJA: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Only cursed Christians will vote for Muslim-muslim ticket...
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by yarimo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Of course, we are here to show Christians the subtle islamization agenda.

No sane Christian will vote two incompetent Muslims to takeover from another disastrous Muslim when a competent Christian is in the ballot.

You cannot insult the sensitivity of Christians in this country
so okowa is not a Christian grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by JoeNL22(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
If the muslims won't allow a Christian ticket. Why should Christians allow a Muslim ticket?
Nigerians vote wisely

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
so okowa is not a Christian grin grin grin grin
Is okowa running for president?

A Muslim president cannot take over from a Muslim president when their a Christian presidential candidate on the ballot.

It's simple
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by yarimo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Is okowa running for president?

A Muslim president cannot take over from a Muslim president when their a Christian presidential candidate on the ballot.

It's simple
SOWORE is also Muslim
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
SOWORE is also Muslim
is Obi is not a Christian?
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by yarimo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
is Obi is not a Christian?
is it must to votes for obi , he is not the only Christian in the race. APGA has Igbo Christian presidential candidate
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by Urchinpainer: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Terrorists your Mic licking Drug lord will be disgraced come Saturday 25th
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by FatherOfJesus: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
is it must to votes for obi , he is not the only Christian in the race. APGA has Igbo Christian presidential candidate
Then vote for either Obi, Apga or Sowore. Simple.

Voting another Muslim is disastrous
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by Hopium: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cheap blackmail from a religious bigot.

The desperation stinks to the heavens. Market your Obi with your chest; no dey cut corner. Athiest kinikan kinikan na wash. cheesy

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by yarimo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Then vote for either Obi, Apga or Sowore. Simple.

Voting another Muslim is disastrous
everyone has his constitutional rights of choice, either Muslim/ Muslim Christian/Christian Muslim/ Christian or native doctor/ native doctor. Nobody is forcing you to vote against your choice

Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by BRIMBRAM: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I just said the gospel truth

The Gospel Truth is that Peter Obi can never win. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu and a vote for Tinubu is a vote for prosperity.
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by Abbeytoy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
My own problem be say CAN sideline me from the 2 billion they collect from òbí.

Obi will not win if they don't give me my share.
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by Parachoko: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Wailing Wailer
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by duro4chang(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
samsononyilo:

Please park well. I no dey follow pig dey do wrestling
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by samsononyilo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Please park well. I no dey follow pig dey do wrestling

Ka zaga uwarka ne..Wawa kawai..
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by samsononyilo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Christians in Nigeria are too docile politically.

Politics is everything, it dictates everything

You just spoke the truth, politics is everything..
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by duro4chang(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
samsononyilo:

Ka zaga uwarka ne..Wawa kawai..
samson! Samson! Samson! How many times did I call you?
Re: Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up by samsononyilo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
duro4chang:
samson! Samson! Samson! How many times did I call you?

Stop quoting me, why would you address me as a pig? Wawa kowai..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election Across Polling Units As Results Rolls Out / Buhari’s Home State Bows To PDP, As Atiku Defeats Tinubu In Katsina / APC And INEC Don Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.