Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) (2752 Views)

Photos: Why Are Obidients So Dull / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by FixxNigeria23: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2023
How can you wish your fello citizens death just because he doesn't believe or support your candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by inoki247: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2023
They don't mind if others are dying later they will come online and tell us say na Tinubu Supporter they disguise....

People that don't mind killing dere parent for dere lord....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Robinmido(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Please how are they obedients πŸ€”πŸ™„

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Light78: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2023
You are attacking fans and not Peter Obi

Focus on Peter Obi. Listen to his speech and educate others to vote competent leaders.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Felabrity: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Robinmido:
dem write Obidients for their forehead

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by beerfraud: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Robinmido:
it is very easy to identify obidents with nzogbu nzogbu politics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Robinmido(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2023
How explain better
beerfraud:
it is very easy to identify obidents with nzogbu nzogbu politics

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2023
inoki247:
They don't mind if others are dying later they will come online and tell us say na Tinubu Supporter they disguise....

People that don't mind killing dere parent for dere lord....
True talk.
No wonder they're killing one another in their region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Robinmido(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
I swear some people are just plain daft and stupid. I can't wait for Saturday to come so that all this nonsense will stop
Felabrity:
dem write Obidients for their forehead

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by pquaver(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2023
Robinmido:
How explain better

Modus operandi.. How do u know when a terrorist strikes? Modus operandi
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Tflex01: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to this country is for these Zombidients to get to corridors of power. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by sreamsense: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2023
98% chances they are some wicked obidients from biafrans, it is not new; many of them are born with hatred. Bad things they wish others usually happen to themselves. Ipob/esn members hated Buhari so much till kanu rekindled agitation for biafra which later gave birth to Ipob/esn that are now killing themselves and their people.

Many Ipob/esn members that wished Buhari death have died before him while Buhari is still alive kicking and enjoying himself. Kanu that was calling Nigeria zoo and proving Buhari left ear has now been in cage for years having problem with his left ear. Kanu doesn't even know who is servicing his wife on weekly basis because of hatred of Buhari. Where are the Ipob/esn now? They are living with wild animals inside forests eating human being and worshipping shrines. What a terrible way of life? These ones have started hatred of Tinubu again, karma will serve them again. I think parenting is one of the greatest problems of south east.

Wall of morality has collapsed in the south east that religion can't even help them much. They usually tag themselves as Christians, but many of them never leave life of christianity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by yarimo(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2023
99.9% of obedient are fools

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by flokii: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Notice it's southerners they are always trying their shlt with.. Na dagger and suya knife wey sharp pass anything ab0kis go use slice their throats if dem try rubbish reach North.

The records are there.. the most slaughtered ethnic group in the country after cattle.. check history of pogroms in the North up to Middle Belt and the cause of those genocides. You'd see they were the loud mouths provoking Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by jasent(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2023
FixxNigeria23:
How can you wish your fello citizens death just because he doesn't believe or support your candidate
When you want a looter to rule over obidients you're not heartless right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by MITCHELL96: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
I do not wish them death. But all of them are heartless and deserves punishment from God!

How dare you fly in to vote Tinubu or Atiku to increase suffering and opression on the masses and fly back to a country it citizens voted in a good and credible president.

If suffering start, you go follow us suffer am?

Seriously, thunder fire all of them that want to vote Tinubu or Atiku. Nonsense devil incarnates!

If you're not voting Peter Obi, you're an enemy of this country and you deserve a bad treatment!!

That girl that said she'll vote Tinubu doesn't even stay in Nigeria, yet she wants to make life worse for people that cannot Japa by voting in Tinubu. No wahala.

Real thunder of the most high God strike here whenever she is! 😑

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Adaisback(f): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Even though voting is a civic responsibility, l myself am not wishing anybody wishing us a sick and sinile old man well. I cannot wish you well because you do not want us alive, you are evil and you want us dead. I cannot ask the plane to crash but my prayer is that the almighty will block every means of you going back , we must all stay here to suffer it. Ekwensu!!!
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Idiko1: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I do not wish them death. But all of them are heartless and deserves punishment from God!

How dare you fly in to vote Tinubu or Atiku to increase suffering and opression on the masses and fly back to a country it citizens voted in a good and credible president.

Seriously, thunder fire all of them that want to vote Tinubu or Atiku. Nonsense devil incarnates!

If you're not voting Peter Obi, you're an enemy of this country and you deserve a bad treatment!!

That girl that said she'll vote Tinubu doesn't even stay in Nigeria, yet she wants to make life worse for people that cannot Japa by voting in Tinubu. No wahala.

There is nothing wrong in wishing death to any dingbat who wants to perpetuate the suffering of Nigerians. APC has brought untold sufferings on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Urchinpainer: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchins are more heartless. Meanwhile, that poster would likely be a BAT pretending to be Obidient. We know how dirty and low you guys can be.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Teetee777: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
How can you wish death on someone because of politics?
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by vhykeeytor(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tflex01:
The worst thing that can happen to this country is for these Zombidients to get to corridors of power. God forbid!

But you prefer Boko Haram to get to the corridors of power. People are using speech to reset your brain, but you prefer someone that would use Gun to reset it... continue
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Ireportlive: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Someone would have this witch as wife
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Robinmido(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
You're talking rubbish
pquaver:

Modus operandi.. How do u know when a terrorist strikes? Modus operandi
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by owem19(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Death to anything wanting to impose criminals on us.not apologitic tongue
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Tochitee(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Take this from me, Lagos vote on Saturday is going to be a vote to make a statement.

The vote is intended to determine the actual population of Igbo in Lagos.

The vote will address Igbo/ IPOB religion dichotomy where they termed Yoruba as Yoruba christian and Yoruba Muslim

The vote will permanently address the issue of Lagos is no man's being propagated by our Igbo brothers

Finally, the vote will address the political lies and character smeared of tinubu by the same Igbo people that benefited so much more than any other region in the area of political appointment and elective position in Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by haffaze777(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
4 days to go🀣🀣🀣some people will soon go back to their biafla mantra.the fact that Pandora criminal will never be President is giving me sweet belle.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by Simeon88(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
MITCHELL96:

This is unnecessary please. Let people vote their choice, that's why it's called democracy. Am beginning to get scared of what some people will do if Obi doesn't win.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by MartinCorridon: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
cool
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by BlessedOne01: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is this for real or na photoshop? shocked

These obidunce/obifooolish supporters are mean and inhuman!

The ALMIGHTY FATHER Would bring her and all others coming home to vote safely!

LP/obifooolish ti lule

PDP ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Light78:
You are attacking fans and not Peter Obi

Focus on Peter Obi. Listen to his speech and educate others to vote competent leaders.
you are all animals, useless ones at that. Nobody insulted psquare for supporting obi, but anyone that supports anyone else is met with death threats. Initially i was neutral, but now i see you obidients are demons. I am convinced that obi pays most of you to attack people online. It was all a plan from the begining. Rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
haffaze777:
4 days to go🀣🀣🀣some people will soon go back to their biafla mantra.the fact that Pandora criminal will never be President is giving me sweet belle.cheesy
honestly. Bunch of bastards. Look at that one saying they should poison their parents that dont support obi. Look at the animals.
Re: Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) by haffaze777(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
honestly. Bunch of bastards. Look at that one saying they should poison their parents that dont support obi. Look at the animals.

They're truly animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! / Pray For Nigeria!! Cbn Halts Dollar Sales To Save The Naira From Total Collapse / Epic Photo Of The Day:gov. Amaechi Drinking Ogogoro When He Was Nobody - (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.