Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status (2046 Views)

Poll Projects Atiku As Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election In Nigeria / 2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by 77up(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ezeama400:

Wake up !!

The ship has left !!
Ship has left empty.
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by wegevv: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

By this time next week,you will recognize me as the greatest.you will worship me

Aww you're soo cute. I appreciate the offer. Truly. But I'm taken. Garfield1 is already my sugar mummy.

Thank you though <3

senatordave1:

Well,you could be right.if apc can carry out such in rivers,atiku has no chance.i repeat buhari will get 30% in rivers.
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by senatordave1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
wegevv:

It said 24 states. I quoted it word for word multiply times in this thread. Go and read it yourself if you are able lol

You quoted from a tertiary source...mine is directly from the constitution

134. (1) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have be been duly elected, where,
there being only two candidates for the election -
(a) he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and
(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in
the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
(2) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there
being more than two candidates for the election-
(a) he has the highest number of votes cast at the election;
and
(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the
Federation
and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Look at the bolded.you have been disgracing yourself boy
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by wegevv: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

You quoted from a tertiary source...mine is directly from the constitution

134. (1) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have be been duly elected, where,
there being only two candidates for the election -
(a) he has the majority of votes cast at the election; and
(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in
the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
(2) A candidate for an election to the office of President shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there
being more than two candidates for the election-
(a) he has the highest number of votes cast at the election;
and
(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the
Federation
and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Look at the bolded.you have been disgracing yourself boy

Even in what you posted the English meaning is the same. Otherwise it would say including. You're clear panicked because your bf is in trouble in FCT lol
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by senatordave1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
wegevv:

Even in what you posted the English meaning is the same. Otherwise it would say including. You're clear panicked because your bf is in trouble in FCT lol

Guy,you have lost.you've lost the argument,you were saying it 24 meanwhile it is two third.take your L
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by wegevv: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Guy,you have lost.you've lost the argument,you were saying it 24 meanwhile it is two third.take your L

A group of intellects interpreted the constitution here and said the same thing. But I'm sure you know best since you are the greatest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://placng.org/i/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Electorl-Act-2010-Simplified.pdf

senatordave1:

By this time next week,you will recognize me as the greatest.you will worship me
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by senatordave1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
wegevv:

A group of intellects interpreted the constitution here and said the same thing. But I'm sure you know best since you are the greatest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://placng.org/i/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Electorl-Act-2010-Simplified.pdf

Why do you enjoy disgracing yourself? We are talking of the constitution and you are bringing a subordinate act.are you ok? The constitution was clear,25% in two third of all the states and fct.if fct was mandatory,it would say and in fct not and fct.fct is never included in any state grouping,it is always accompanied with and
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by wegevv: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Why do you enjoy disgracing yourself? We are talking of the constitution and you are bringing a subordinate act.are you ok? The constitution was clear,25% in two third of all the states and fct.if fct was mandatory,it would say and in fct not and fct.fct is never included in any state grouping,it is always accompanied with and

The constitution is clear indeed. Your APC glasses won't let you read it for what it says. The English meaning of that sentence is very simple. 25% in what? In two things: 1) two third of all the states, 2) FCT. Any other interpretation is applying different motive to the plain English of the constitution <3

But you're the greatest so what do i know lol
senatordave1:

Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by senatordave1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
wegevv:

The constitution is clear indeed. Your APC glasses won't let you read it for what it says. The English meaning of that sentence is very simple. 25% in what? In two things: 1) two third of all the states, 2) FCT. Any other interpretation is applying different motive to the plain English of the constitution <3

But you're the greatest so what do i know lol

See this boy oh.it is clearly stated that at least 25% "in each" of two third of states.if they wanted it to be mandatory in fct,they would have used in instead of an.it would have been 25% in two thirds of the states and in fct not and.use your 36 boy,you are the only one pushing this ridiculous theory.have shame kid
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by wegevv: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

See this boy oh.it is clearly stated that at least 25% "in each" of two third of states.if they wanted it to be mandatory in fct,they would have used in instead of an.it would have been 25% in two thirds of the states and in fct not and.use your 36 boy,you are the only one pushing this ridiculous theory.have shame kid

Are you sure I am the only one asking? Omo greatest ever grin

senatordave1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNchKUi6MU
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by NothingDoMe: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:
5 polls have predicted victory for tinubu and almost all of them covered or interviewed many respondents ranging from 10,000-500,000 unlike polls that give obi victory interviewing less than 5000 people
🤣😅🤣

1 Like

Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by senatordave1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
wegevv:

Does Muhammad Ali rest his case?

Omo greatest grin

Yabaleft things
Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by wegevv: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Yabaleft things

I love you too my greatest <3

senatordave1:

Re: New Opinion Poll Projects Victory For Tinubu In 19 Status by OfficialAPCNig: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

True.normally tinubu should win the 6 nw states,4 ne,
Yorubas that don't travel are saying Tinubu will win 6 NW states. Travel and learn and they say NO

😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Open Letter To President Buhari / Charly Boy On Tinubu's Win / The US, UK Has Asked Us To Send Them Names Of Election Riggers...'' Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.