Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu (310 Views)

Get Your Profitable Small Scale Business Easily Started And Successfully Managed / How To Keep Your Small Scale Business Running / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by okcyggen: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Greetings Nairalanders.

Hope all is well with us today.

Please I am looking at starting a small-scale business in Enugu town; Enugu State, with a proposed start-up fund of N800,000.00 NGN (Eight Hundred Thousand Naira Only).

While understanding the risks associated with businesses, I kindly request your candid and experienced-informed good business I can start up / engage in, while managing minimal risk - starting small, growing gradually and meeting personal and family needs.

I really look forward to all your responses, insights and guidance to help me make an informed decision please.

Many thanks and God bless you.....
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by SeniorMan715(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Buying and selling
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by okcyggen: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
SeniorMan715:
Buying and selling

Thank you so much Senior Man for this response. Yes; actually I am thinking that angle too, but not sure what specific items / goods will go well for the buying and selling enterprise - at a small-scale low-risk level. Please can you advise me further in this regard. Again, much appreciation to you.
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by busybay: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tap into the phone accessories market.
You can also sell food stuffs eg rice, beans, yam, garri etc
Palm oil stocking n resell.
POS agency
Foot wears
Children school shoes
Invest in forex and cryptocurrency etc
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by SeniorMan715(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
It all depend on the area you want to open the business research and find out what's missing in that area and consider the demand. I think after doing this you definitely have a clue on what business will be suitable in the area
okcyggen:

Thank you so much Senior Man for this response. Yes; actually I am thinking that angle too, but not sure what specific items / goods will go well for the buying and selling enterprise - at a small-scale low-risk level. Please can you advise me further in this regard. Again, much appreciation to you.
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Palm oil stocking and resell...
Groundnut stocking and reselling
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by okcyggen: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
busybay:
Tap into the phone accessories market.
You can also sell food stuffs eg rice, beans, yam, garri etc
Palm oil stocking n resell.
POS agency
Foot wears
Children school shoes
Invest in forex and cryptocurrency etc

Thank you so much Busybay. This is most appreciated and will see what is doable, as I also hear from other fellow Nairalanders. God bless you so much

1 Like

Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by Zee0007: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by okcyggen: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
SeniorMan715:
It all depend on the area you want to open the business research and find out what's missing in that area and consider the demand. I think after doing this you definitely have a clue on what business will be suitable in the area

Thank you again Senior Man. My proposed location for the small-scale business is New artisan / Goshen Estate / Jubilee Estate / Premier Layout axis. Please if you have more ideas, that will be most appreciated Sir. God bless you again.
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by okcyggen: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zee0007:
I need 3,500 for transport make I go vote my preferred candidate. Who go help me abeg? To set the record, na OBI I want come vote I no get time.

OP, you can try setting up a popcorn stand close to UNN. the popcorn machine is not more than 80,000. Test run with this. Student love pop corn for school gate. Trust me.

Thank you so much Zee. Actually the propose business location is Enugu town and not Nsukka - again not even the UNEC axis, but Premier Layout / Goshen Estate axis. Many thanks again
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by Zee0007: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
okcyggen:

Thank you so much Zee. Actually the propose business location is Enugu town and not Nsukka - again not even the UNEC axis, but Premier Layout / Goshen Estate axis. Many thanks again

Okay boss. Can you help me with the first paragraph of my initial comment?😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by okcyggen: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zee0007:

Okay boss. Can you help me with the first paragraph of my initial comment?😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

E tough for me now Chairman - wish I could help. No worries; you will definitely find something somehow to transport yourself to go vote before Thursday/Friday inugo....
Re: Kind Advise On Good Small-scale Business To Start With N800,000 Naira In Enugu by okcyggen: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Palm oil stocking and resell...
Groundnut stocking and reselling

Thank you so much Nawttiboi007. Will consider that as well. God bless...

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Machine For Sale / Russian Billionaires Add $152B In 1Yr To Wealth Despite Sanctions / PRESS RELEASE: Rocksview Digital Hub New Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.