Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher (588 Views)

Sim Shagaya Looking For A Researcher On The 3-Wheel Vehicle Market In Nigeria / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / MSC In Finance And MBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by SSpeter(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hello guys I have some MBA assignments that I will like to outsource. Few essays and a report.

Duration: 2 weeks from Thursday

Mode: It is a 2000 word essay, I will provide all the guidelines and specifications.

Procedure: The assignment (essay) will be well scripted and guidelines will be adhered to. Strict adherence to APA 7 in-text citation and references. Proper paraphrasing and criticism to buttress points will be rewarded

Note: Academic and peered reviewed journals should we widely consulted, referenced and cited.

Base amount: 60,000
Add ons : well critiqued and good recently reviewed journal will attract additional 10,000

Well paraphrased and checked on Turnitin with a similarity of less than 10% will attract additional 5000.

Total= 75,000 per assignment....there are about 3 assignments
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Return to your resting place O my soul
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by Flash192: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
I can do that, Call at 08166286283.
I have samples of works done.
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by ttaiwo09: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hello! As a professional academic researcher, I can certainly help you with your MBA assignments. I have extensive experience in conducting research and writing academic papers, including essays and reports, for both MSc and MBA programs.
I understand that you require strict adherence to APA 7 in-text citation and references, as well as proper paraphrasing and criticism to support your points. I assure you that I am well-versed in these requirements and have successfully completed similar projects in the past.
Furthermore, I am knowledgeable in identifying and utilizing academic and peer-reviewed journals as sources for your assignments. I will ensure that your essays and reports are thoroughly researched and properly cited, meeting all the required guidelines and specifications.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or if you would like to discuss your assignments in more detail. I am confident that I can provide you with the high-quality work that you require within the given timeframe.
Call/WhatsApp: 07031327428
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by Johzn2020: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
An excellent academic writer of over 3 years experience and bringing about top results. Email: primeeducationallab@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by Alo231: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Drop the assignments here, let's talk
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by Akinzola: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
I'm a professional academic writer who has a published academic thesis supervised by professors in one of the prestigious federal universities in Nigeria.
For evidence you can check www.academia.edu (Bolarin O. A) for my publication and references regarding my publication.
Thanks.
olatejubol@gmail.com
07062544543 /09059979073
Let's talk
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by Hawkler: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Am a professional researcher working in a university as an academic researcher. I can handle your research from scratch to finish.
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by britbuz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
I can refer a professional who is well versed in conducting academic research and she just concluded some assignments for an MSc student in UK.
samielsonprincess@gmail.com. .
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by iamclime(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Let's talk. Experience and skill count. Let's begin as soon as possible. Shoot me a mail. Please see my signature.
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by Godasco: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
SSpeter:
Hello guys I have some MBA assignments that I will like to outsource. Few essays and a report.

Duration: 2 weeks from Thursday

Mode: It is a 2000 word essay, I will provide all the guidelines and specifications.

Procedure: The assignment (essay) will be well scripted and guidelines will be adhered to. Strict adherence to APA 7 in-text citation and references. Proper paraphrasing and criticism to buttress points will be rewarded

Note: Academic and peered reviewed journals should we widely consulted, referenced and cited.

Base amount: 60,000
Add ons : well critiqued and good recently reviewed journal will attract additional 10,000

Well paraphrased and checked on Turnitin with a similarity of less than 10% will attract additional 5000.

Total= 75,000 per assignment....there are about 3 assignments
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Return to your resting place O my soul
I can handle that as usual. I have bout 5 years experience. 08173851299
Re: I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher by SSpeter(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
ttaiwo09:
Hello! As a professional academic researcher, I can certainly help you with your MBA assignments. I have extensive experience in conducting research and writing academic papers, including essays and reports, for both MSc and MBA programs.
I understand that you require strict adherence to APA 7 in-text citation and references, as well as proper paraphrasing and criticism to support your points. I assure you that I am well-versed in these requirements and have successfully completed similar projects in the past.
Furthermore, I am knowledgeable in identifying and utilizing academic and peer-reviewed journals as sources for your assignments. I will ensure that your essays and reports are thoroughly researched and properly cited, meeting all the required guidelines and specifications.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or if you would like to discuss your assignments in more detail. I am confident that I can provide you with the high-quality work that you require within the given timeframe.
Call/WhatsApp: 07031327428
hello please can you drop your email

(1) (Reply)

Employment Letter - Fake Or Real / Urgent Recruitment - Hr Officer - Female / Chatgpt Goldmine: How To Earn At Least 6 Figures Monthly With Your Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.