Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo (900 Views)

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by sarrki(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
I don’t believe there is a Messiah that will solve the many problems of Nigeria in the blink of an eye.
But I have found a candidate who fits my description of good leadership which is Service, selflessness and sacrifice through discipline, integrity, accountability, truth and love to the People.
A leader who is mentally and physically fit, one who I believe is most competent to do the job and can begin to pilot the affairs of our dear Nation to a better place.
With due respect to every other candidate and their supporters, I have chosen to vote for the candidate who has offered himself by his words and actions to Serve the People.
I don’t know about you, but I will cast my vote for Peter Obi as President of Nigeria.
I am committed to a better Nigeria. A Nigeria that works for all. A Nigeria where the son of Nobody can become Somebody. A Country that provides a level playground and an enabling environment for all Nigerians to succeed.
I am committed to This Nigeria Now and will remain committed even after the Elections.
Fellow Nigerians, as you come out to vote for your preferred candidate, please consider your future success and prosperity and that of generations to come and kindly know that the power to elect good leaders rests upon our shoulders.
May the will of the people prevail.

Love always ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by Urheadmaster(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
cool
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by BossGerald: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Go to his twitter page and see insults and threat from Apc demonic supporters...when you give them half of what they do to others.

They'll turn around and start crying how obedients are aggressive yen yen yen, they don't know that nobody had monopoly to violence grin

We sabi craze for head too.

Vote OBI2023

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by sarrki(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
That’s the beauty of democracy

Asiwaju is the next president

1 Like

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Very good

Obi is coming cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by Urheadmaster(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
You'll be alright at the end of the day tongue
sarrki:

Obi is coming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by BossGerald: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
sarrki:

Next president of iragbiji village

4 Likes

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oshey...oshey Omo banke! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by SHINJA: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
God bless you...

Soon tinubu aka Pablo Escobar will step down for OKORO OBI...

All tinubu urchins will vote for OKORO OBI

GOD BLESS SOUTHSOUTH AND SOUTHWEST

1 Like

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by Paperwhite(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Posterity will remember you sir even if they continue to call you omo ale. Mr Macaroni and Pa Ayo Adebanjo are my ideal of omoluabis. They are straightforward as far as equity, fairness, and eligantiarism

3 Likes

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by Ofunaofu: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
You will be remembered as one who stood up to the truth

1 Like

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by jlinkd78(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Now u can have peace
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by Berrityga: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
We move.
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Where is Mannabbqrills ?? grin grin

It's being long I saw his comment on this forum or has he been captured by Buhari foot soldiers while hunting for vultures in the forest ?? grin grin
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where is Mannabbqrills ?? grin grin

It's being long I saw his comment on this forum or has he been captured by Buhari foot soldiers while hunting for vultures in the forest ?? grin grin
She is eating the breakfast her darling daddy cooked. Low grilled culture patronage.
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by oyinkel(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
All this declaration and endorsement will only shift sentiments in many directions.

Especially the endorsement by major pastors and general overseers, It will only encourage religious sentiment in choice of voting by the electorate. Pastors have no business endorsing candidates.

The most frightening thing about the coming elections, is the sit-at-home declaration by Ipob,
Not that I like or hate Obi, but politicians are very desperate people and this may provide a good chance for them to infiltrate the southeast with miscreants, even using state security apparatus to destabilize the region on the election day. In the end, it is the innocent that will suffer.
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
She is eating the breakfast her darling daddy cooked. Low grilled culture patronage.

I thought the person behind that moniker is a male.
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by Jerryjasper(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
sarrki:
I don’t believe there is a Messiah that will solve the many problems of Nigeria in the blink of an eye.
But I have found a candidate who fits my description of good leadership which is Service, selflessness and sacrifice through discipline, integrity, accountability, truth and love to the People.
A leader who is mentally and physically fit, one who I believe is most competent to do the job and can begin to pilot the affairs of our dear Nation to a better place.
With due respect to every other candidate and their supporters, I have chosen to vote for the candidate who has offered himself by his words and actions to Serve the People.
I don’t know about you, but I will cast my vote for Peter Obi as President of Nigeria.
I am committed to a better Nigeria. A Nigeria that works for all. A Nigeria where the son of Nobody can become Somebody. A Country that provides a level playground and an enabling environment for all Nigerians to succeed.
I am committed to This Nigeria Now and will remain committed even after the Elections.
Fellow Nigerians, as you come out to vote for your preferred candidate, please consider your future success and prosperity and that of generations to come and kindly know that the power to elect good leaders rests upon our shoulders.
May the will of the people prevail.

Love always ❤️
They keep saying obi is an igbo project but no worries the votes and shocks will first start coming from Lagos let the urchins keep wailing
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I thought the person behind that moniker is a male.
she is a loquacious she-g. Doesn't sound masculine to me.
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by ThatFairGuy1: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
What's Macaroni
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by jmoore(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
If majority of Nigerians have sense, Peter Obi will be president.
Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by 2mch(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
jmoore:
If majority of Nigerians have sense, Peter Obi will be president.
Maybe your village President but not Nigeria’s.

Re: Marcaroni Declared Support For Peter Gregory Obi For President-photo by gentlekay2017: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Overrated clown

(1) (Reply)

Someone Just Fainted Here In Benin / Peter Obi Is Very Empty And Deceptive / Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.