Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra (31924 Views)

No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chosen one
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by temitope27(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
market as usual
the nigga is campaigning to be the president of Nigeria market association
as in, e don tire me sef grin
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by 2mch(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
"God of heaven, give him wings to fly"
The key to greatness of our nation is activated.
PODATTI all the way.
Wings to fly to be President of your market Union.

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by sofeo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Alright

Check my signature
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Staywithbina: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
I wish Peter obi luck ,I no get PVC ,three of my friends I checked on yesterday doesn't have and still yet na Dem de shout vote Peter obi ,I don't know if it's a mental condition or what but anything that has to do with Nigeria ,I always stay off because it's obvious stress will be involved and I hate unnecessary stress,
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by bigdammyj: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Seen.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Manna5050: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Organic crowd be this, not one rented crowed in Lagos state, Mr Peter Gregory Obi many God Almighty bless you for repositioning Nigeria's elections this time around.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Manna5050: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
2mch:

your mumu dey shame me.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by ogatboy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
How Peter goes somewhere on announced and receive such love is amazing. I wish Atiku and Tinubu can just go to their state main market on announced lets see what happens.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by OBTOREPA(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi is like MTN,anywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by 2mch(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Manna5050:
your mumu dey shame me.
Can you please ask Obi about these killings? The families are still crying out for justice.

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by ogatboy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Staywithbina:
I wish Peter obi luck ,I no get PVC ,three of my friends I checked on yesterday doesn't have and still yet na Dem de shout vote Peter obi ,I don't know if it's a mental condition or what but anything that has to do with Nigeria ,I always stay off because it's obvious stress will be involved and I hate unnecessary stress,

Lol. You don't have PVC and you are supporting Tinubu. Most agberos no get PVC, Oluomo boys no get PVC. How Tinubu wan take win?

PO is coming.

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by galaxy2020(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Iykolysis: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
market as usual

yes call it whatever, good strategy to meet the real voters, that's where they are situated, not arrangee imported crowd without base.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

if tinunu chose a market square like obi, the place will be lock down for one week

After that nko,they will still troop out to vote Obi the choice of the people according to same Anap poll that predicted your bubu's win, they have never ever made mistake in the polls.
Now they are telling you that Obi with structureless party will Win.
This is enough to tell any sensible human being that the people will employ Obi themselves to repair the huge damages your evil demonic Apc disaster, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max has done to the Country.
APC MUST GO.
Obidiati is the way forward.
VERIFY with date.

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Ridewell: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

if tinunu chose a market square like obi, the place will be lock down for one week
U no get sense
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Staywithbina: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
ogatboy:

Lol. You don't have PVC and you are supporting Tinubu. Most agberos no get PVC, Oluomo boys no get PVC. How Tinubu wan take win?

PO is coming.
I don't know but I shall not say anything to you ..let's leave it that way
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Rebelutionary: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chixco95:

By forcing people trying to making a living to close their shops??
Yes by forcing them and that's how they will be forced on election day too...happy now! Since the " sharing naira" line no longer sells now it is force! 25th is here and we can't wait to see what else you will say!
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by tamdun: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Those people are called onlookers
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Antai123(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
No money for inducement whatsoever, Peter Obi is the best ever!.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Manofnaija: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
market as usual

Vote for him on the 25th of this month so that he can win the seat.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Danlele(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
The president of BIAFRA Peter Obi campaigning inside market.
Obi can't never be the president of Nigeria .25th February is the day we gonna sift the chaps from the grains.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by JealousCobra(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Massiveglory: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
2mch:

Keep crying. Your tears will be televised.

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by JoeEeL(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
IT IS OBVIOUS OBI CANNOT WIN. TOO TOO OBVIOUS.

A SHAME HE DELIBERATELY CAME TO HAMPER BIAFRA'S EMERGENCE.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by 2mch(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Massiveglory:

Keep crying. Your tears will be televised.
You will run away crying in a mini skirt like Peter Obi when he was asked to come explain himself during Endsars.

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Manofnaija: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

I laugh at you with agbado voice.
If no inducements or force, he will just pass unnoticed.
Can he even walk the distance...
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by naijapips04: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
id911:

He's done campaigning in all 37 States and the FCT in major venues. This one is markets and streets campaign. I understand this is new to you but take heart bro

Go to a crowd and row them. This is an election not a portable music show. People should come and because of you, don't go and disturb them in their marketplace.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by 77up(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Keep disturbing the market people, I don't know who campaign in market if not unserious idiot like this failure and visionless.

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by JealousCobra(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
2mch:

Can you please ask Obi about these killings? The families are still crying out for justice.

I will definitely link your account to DSS to explain the source of that picture and Obi's responsibility 🤣🤣

You think am laughing 🤪
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by hoyze24: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
This man and markets, always looking for easy crowd.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by 2mch(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
JealousCobra:

I will definitely link your account to DSS to explain the source of that picture and Obi's responsibility 🤣🤣
Yes. Maybe we can call on Obi to also explain his part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.