Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos (54603 Views)

Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Mozegee: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
You have low thinking
kaylardz:
The Draconian policy has increased Tinubu's popularity especially in the south west. Some people who are supporting Obi and Atiku before have changed their mind and started supporting Tinubu since the beginning of Naira scarcity.
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Awoleesu(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Typical urchins
They are suffering and still hailing someone who cause their pains.

Slavery is running in their DNA 🧬

As in ehhh...
Na Nigeria dem suppose dey call Mad-a-gascar!
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by 2mch(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:

I am from Anambra stop talking trash
Living in Lagos right? Why don’t you go home and ask your compatriots who were witness to Obi the disaster. See the following

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by 77up(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

he is coming to your house
He's coming to Aso Rock as Nigeria next president.

4 Likes

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by israelmao(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians understand wetin dey happen
Power must come back to the south...
Let them keep both the money and the fuel..
I am 100% certain tinubu will win
APC keeps money and fuel away from APC?This is incredible!
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by alphaconde(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
say no to APC
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

Typical urchins
They are suffering and still hailing someone who cause their pains.

Slavery is running in their DNA 🧬
How did Asiwaju cause their pains? If anything, we know the presidential candidate who has been speaking against the new Naira policy while other candidates like Obi and Atiku support it.
We are not fooooools

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Lashist(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obaofaba:
Obi and Atiku really shot themselves thinking they will gain from that draconian CBN policy.

They are both baby politicians.

What if by tomorrow, supreme Court compel the president to obey their judgement and Buhari accept the judgement?

Who lose?

Either way, Asiwaju has won this election.

It takes only N1000 to bribe a voter at this time, people are hungry.
Lol...see as you are very happy that it takes just 1000naira to bribe you cheesy. You want to keep collecting 1000naira every election period to vote your tribes man...how you wan progress with this poor mentality??
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Derrylatei: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Why was the OP scared of posting detail video, why only 11 secs cut and paste video. What was he hidding?
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by 2mch(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
AdamuKD:

Kaci durin mama nka
Awon Daddy e.
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Fkhalifa(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dannyilo:
99 percent of them are Moshood, Fatai, Kadiri, Taofeek, Lamidi, morufu, etc
Of course you cant see Chidiebere, chukwuka, Ebuka, Ijeoma, Ifeanyi,Onyeaka etc there

3 Likes

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Its the Nigerian people that can make someone president so if Bubu promised Tinubu president, how's that our concern?
renderme:

Nigerians dont vote party, Nigerians vote people (well except SE dt always voted PDP religiously). People understand that Buhari and Tinubu had an agreement that one is trying to renege upon. No one sees APC or PDP as a monolith.
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by shuttox: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
2mch:

Living in Lagos right? Why don’t you go home and ask your compatriots who were witness to Obi the disaster. See the following
You be mumu
I swear
Who told you I live in Lagos
Shut up your mouth and gerrout here

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by muykem: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
nnatobryno:
It is clearly about tribe now,

APC is the ruling party
APC is the president
APC is the vice president
APC is the CBN Governor
APC is the Senate president
APC is the Speaker

Why are we this foolish in this country. That a Party will be this terrible yet people will be there supporting mediocrity.
You are right but didn't finish it. APC is the one condemn the policy while Atiku and Peter Obi support it despite the hardship people are passing through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by rickyrex(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
kaylardz:
The Draconian policy has increased Tinubu's popularity especially in the south west. Some people who are supporting Obi and Atiku before have changed their mind and started supporting Tinubu since the beginning of Naira scarcity.
baba you lied. Everyone , even here in southwest knows fully well tinubu brought a failure to nigerians because of his ambition. He knew buhari will flog so he will capitalised on it to climb. Is it not happening. If truely he is pained about buhari policy, he needs no buhari presence in lagos. Imagine a failure rasing somebody hands up to suceed him. Laughable
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Ireportlive: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
cool

..why are Obi miscreants wailing... Or is it paid crowd again.

This is Mushin oo

5 Likes

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by fortunechy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
So,human being are still supporting this man?? Tufiakwa!!!!!!
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by moneyissweet(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
By Sunday morning your eyes go clear.

Obaofaba:
He will reverse the CBN draconian policy immediately he is sworn in.

Asiwaju to world.

Vote Asiwaju for a renewed hope.
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by livinbygrace: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dannyilo:
99 percent of them are Moshood, Fatai, Kadiri, Taofeek, Lamidi, morufu, etc

Same people that will determine the winner of the election..Una eye go clear by weekend

4 Likes

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Jackipapa: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obaofaba:

Are you tired of the CBN policy?

Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a reversal, if not, all your old notes are gone for good.

I can understand you better now. The looted money you have been keeping!
Like leader like follower

If you are willing and Obedient,, you will eat the good of the land!
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by descoay(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
This Naira redesign policy gave Tinubu the perfect opportunity to distance himself from the failures of the Buhari's government and it is working in his favour. The 22 APC governors have changed their strategies by telling voters that their old Naira notes are safe if Tinubu wins the election and distanced themselves from the this policy failures. There is also sympathy for Tinubu because this policy is targeted at him and it has boomeranged. The judgement of the Supreme Court tomorrow will be a game changer as it will be in favour of the APC governors as all their prayers will be granted and Buhari will have no choice than to comply.

8 Likes

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by muykem: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
kaylardz:
Not only in South West but all over the country. His courage to speak out has paid off.

5 Likes

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Britishpea: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lol I thought Lp go win Lagos lol. People will understand Tinubus influence on Saturday.

Na endsars den wan use spoil am for Lagos among youths but you see this naira scarcity is really working in his Favour contrary to the enemies plans.

6 Likes

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by seunjungle1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
I honestly believe that Asiwaju era will be better in Jesus name and Amen!
My vote belong to Asiwaju, and I'm also happy to let the Nairaland know that I've secured another three sure votes for Asiwaju here in Mararaba garage 1 polling unit center...those three boys don't know who to vote for due to their inability to digest what is happening in our political atmosphere. I was able to enlightened and convinced them and see the reasons why they must vote for Asiwaju comes 25th of February. I also promise to give them 1k each for their meal that day...if I have more than that I would have give more than that to them......if you like call it vote buying, na your palava be that.

Asiwaju is coming triumphal

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
nnatobryno:
It is clearly about tribe now,

APC is the ruling party
APC is the president
APC is the vice president
APC is the CBN Governor
APC is the Senate president
APC is the Speaker

Why are we this foolish in this country. That a Party will be this terrible yet people will be there supporting mediocrity.
Is that why u re gnashing
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by toprealman: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
LegendHero:
Nigerians are wise.

They know Jagaban is not the architect of the Naira scarcity.

True but the favourite worked with the wrong set of people
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Diligence: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bud him his farewell.

Valedictory rally for Tinubu & Shettima.

A Muslim cannot hand over to another Muslim.
Southwest already had 8 years with Obasanjo.

Tinubu should stop being a placeholder for Shettima.

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
VoteAPCOut
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians understand wetin dey happen

Power must come back to the south...

Let them keep both the money and the fuel..

I am 100% certain tinubu will win

slaves hailing their slave master? what has tinubu done for them since buhari came in 2015?? undecided grin

Obaofaba:
He will reverse the CBN draconian policy immediately he is sworn in.

Asiwaju to world.

Vote Asiwaju for a renewed hope.

is naira policy the only problem in Nigeria since 2015 that Nigerians have been suffering under apc??

everybody knows he is fighting for his bullion vans
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by marlow1962(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yes praise him, indeed Nigerians love suffering.
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
angry Be deceiving yourself, people wey still dey queue.

grin By the way Big Oga Emiefiele I saw a video that you can cook , bleach and add pen ink on the old Naira notes, to turn it new ..

Anyway person wey go cook and bleach 21billion Naira with Hypo go try.
Re: People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos by Karlifate: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obaofaba:
Obi and Atiku really shot themselves thinking they will gain from that draconian CBN policy.

They are both baby politicians.

What if by tomorrow, supreme Court compel the president to obey their judgement and Buhari accept the judgement?

Who lose?

Either way, Asiwaju has won this election.

It takes only N1000 to bribe a voter at this time, people are hungry.

One of the reasons I laugh people supporting this Emefiele's cashless policy politics.

As long as the masses are hungry, they'll still sell their votes.

Scarcity of Naira notes will not stop the corrupt politicians.

Nigeria governing system is very corrupt & it's designed to always favour a corrupt individual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.