Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Car And Truck Tracker - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Car And Truck Tracker (743 Views)

GPS TRACKER For Vehicle Tracking and Asset Tracking / Vehicle/car GPS Tracker Car Alarm Quadband Cut off fuel for sale / 8 In 1 Multipurpose Laptop Notebook Tablet pc Camera Car and indoor Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car And Truck Tracker by FEMARY(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
We provide REAL-TIME Tracking of your fleet(Cars/Trucks) at the most affordable cost/rate.This is the easiest tracking system in the market today.

You only need to call the device (tracker) with your phone and it responds with its exact location ANYWHERE nationwide.

You can shutdown the car in Kano right there in your bedroom with your wife  in Lagos.

Stop stressing yourself about your truck movement; you can know where your truck is at any point in time.

If your car is hijacked you can switch off the car while in motion.
Re: Car And Truck Tracker by FEMARY(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2011
Track your assets nationwide.
Re: Car And Truck Tracker by tunene: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2011
Femary what is the cost implication. I need a tracker on my truck.

you can reach me on tuneski09@gmail.com. How does your tracker work? How do you install? Give me details. As plenty as possible.

Rgds.

(1) (Reply)

Astra2connect Service / Only For Those Who Need It. / Brand New Led Sceen Projector For Sale@ 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.