Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Vacancies At ANIMT Oghara - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At ANIMT Oghara (258 Views)

Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / Urgent Vacancies At Bachel Model College, Ogba. (salary, Attractive) / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At ANIMT Oghara by animtadmission: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
ALL NATIONS INSTITUTE OF MARINE AND TECHNOLOGY
OGHARA, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA
147 Ajagbodudu Road Oghareki, Delta State Nigeria

VACANCIES
All Nations Institute of Marine and Technology is a federal Government approved Institution and accredited by NBTE for the award of Diploma. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill for the following positions
1. Rector
2. Accountant
3. Administrative Officer
4. Academic Staff
5. Nurses
6.Maintenance Officer
7.Confidential Secretary
8.ICT Officer
9.City&guild

1. Rector
I.This is the chief executive of the Institution and shall be responsible for the day to day administration of the affairs of the Institution.
II. The Candidate will be expected to provide Academic and professional leadership in the execution of the policies and guidelines laid down
III. Other duties as maybe assigned by the authorities of the school.

2. Accountant
I. Shall be responsible to the Rector for the financial administration of the Institution
II. Shall posses Managerial abilities, integrity, honesty and transparency in public affairs.
III. Should be knowledgeable and firm in implementation of financial regulation

3.Administrative Officer
I. Shall be responsible to the Registrar of the Institution in the performance of his/her duties.
II. Shall have cognate experience in Admission processes.
III.Candidate for the position shall function as marketing/ recruitment Officer of Students into the Institution.
IV. Performance of any other duty that maybe assigned by Management.

4. Academic Staff Lecturer
I. Maritime Transport and Business Studies Department
II.Nautical Science Department

5. Nurses

6.Maintenance Officer
I. Would be in charge of works and services department
II. Maintenance of facilities
III. He/ She will ensure electrical/water supplies
IV. Supervision of staff in the department and any other duty that may be assigned from time to time

Qualifications
Rector
I. A minimum of Msc degree in Marine Transport or Marine Engineering with Eight years cognate experience.
II. Candidate should be honest and morally upright
IIIĀ· Demonstrate ability to move the Institution forward and knowledgeable in ICT.
IV. Must have clear and sound vision and mission for the Institution for 3 Years.

Accountant
I. Candidate must possess a good degree/HND in Accounting/Finance or related field from a recognized Institution with at least 5 years post-qualification experience.
II. Must be knowledgeable in Computer in areas relating to Accounting.
III.Evidence of registration with a recognized professional Accounting body.

Administrative Officer
I. Candidate should be holder of a BSc/HND from a recognized Institution.
II. Must be proficient in ICT and having knowledge of admission processes
III. Must have 3 years cognate experience.

Academic Staff Lecturer
Maritime Transport Department
A. Graduate Assistant-A good Bsc 1st Class or Second Class upper Division
B. Lecturer 111 -Msc Degree in maritime Transport
C. Lecturer 11-PhD Degree or Msc with three years cognate experience

Nautical Science Department
A. Graduate Assistant -Bsc Degree/ HND, Minimum of 2.2/ Upper Credit in Nautical Science respectively.
B. Lecturer 111-Graduate Assistant with 3 years cognate experience as Graduate Assistant
C. Lecturer 11-Lecturer 111 with at least two years cognate experience

Nurses -(Bsc Nursing) (RN) or Nursing (RN) Certificate.

Maintenance Officer
BSC/HND in any of the following
I. Civil Engineering
II. Mechanical Engineering
III. Electrical Engineering
With two years cognate experience or OND with five years cognate experience

Confidential Secretary
HND/ ND in Office Technology Management
If ND with 2 years cognate experience

ICT Officer
Bachelor's in Information Technology
Or HND in Computer Science/ Engineering
with at least two years cognate experience

City&Guild with 5 years cognate experiencence

Terms of Appointment.: Attractive and Negotiable

Method of Application Candidates are to submit their application with CV and photocopies of relevant credentials. Applicant should provide names and addresses of three referees who can be contacted. Applications should be sent to the Registrar of the Institution not later than two weeks from the date of the advert.
Tel: 09070355824
Email: animtoghara@gmail.com

Signed
Daniel A. Urhibo
Registrar

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry On Civil Service Conversion. / Comparing The Work Environment Between Canada, Nigeria, And US (video) / Marketers Needed! !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.