Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Salutes Ebitimi Amgbare On His Birt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Salutes Ebitimi Amgbare On His Birt (286 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Barikor, Amgbare As Heads Of NESREA, NDRBDA / Biography Of Aisha Achimugu, Nigerian Woman Who Shut Down Grenada With 50th Birt / Breaking: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Salutes Ebitimi Amgbare On His Birt by Rosenews2233: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu coordinator south south Pastor Reuben Salutes Ebitimi Amgbare On His Birthday

TV Africa24

https://tvafrica24.com/31533-2/

Re: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Salutes Ebitimi Amgbare On His Birt by Rosenews2233: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chief Pastor Reuben Salutes Ebitimi Amgbare On His Birthday

The South South Coordinator of the Asiwaju (Group TAG) and founder Pastor Reuben Initiative For Good leadership And Accountability Chief Reuben Clifford Wilson wholeheartedly congratulate the Coordinator of the Tinubu Support Group (TSG) Prince Ebitimi Amgbare as he marks birthday.

Chief Reuben in a statement released through his media Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede, described Amgbare as a passionate and a voice to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu Movement as the first son here in Bayelsa State.

In his words, "I celebrate you my very respected friend with a good heart who I called the believer of the Asiwaju dream.

As I join your family, friends, associates and well-wishers to identify with you on your birthday today, I pray that Almighty God will continue to bless, guide, protect and wish you success in your pursuit.

Happy birthday sir, best wishes!

(1) (Reply)

APC Flag I No Dey Sell - Aboki (video) / [VIDEO] #nigeriadecides2023: Voters Claims BVAS Turning Male To Female, Females / Without Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.