Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Academic Writers Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic Writers Needed! (401 Views)

Academic Writers Needed / PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? / Vacancy: Academic Writers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Writers Needed! by priscy525(f): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Are you a good and proficient academic writer who can write efficiently and proficiently with zero plagiarism?

Can you work on academic essays and academic research work?

If so, send 3 samples of recent work to the email on my signature.

Pay is ₦3 per word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Academic Writers Needed! by ttaiwo09: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hello! As a professional academic researcher, I can certainly help you with your MBA assignments. I have extensive experience in conducting research and writing academic papers, including essays and reports, for both MSc and MBA programs.
I understand that you require strict adherence to APA 7 in-text citation and references, as well as proper paraphrasing and criticism to support your points. I assure you that I am well-versed in these requirements and have successfully completed similar projects in the past.
Furthermore, I am knowledgeable in identifying and utilizing academic and peer-reviewed journals as sources for your assignments. I will ensure that your essays and reports are thoroughly researched and properly cited, meeting all the required guidelines and specifications.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or if you would like to discuss your assignments in more detail. I am confident that I can provide you with the high-quality work that you require within the given timeframe.
Call/WhatsApp: 07031327428
Re: Academic Writers Needed! by OlajumokeLiz(f): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2023
Contemporary Romance ebook writers needed. Chat me up on Whatsapp with your best samples.
Re: Academic Writers Needed! by Honey356(f): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2023
priscy525:
Are you a good and proficient academic writer who can write efficiently and proficiently with zero plagiarism?

Can you work on academic essays and academic research work?

If so, send 3 samples of recent work to the email on my signature.

Pay is ₦3 per word.
Good morning. I have sent you an email, here is my contact 08133558068

(1) (Reply)

Marketer Needed At PrinaasHG / Youtube Commentary Creator Needed / Graphic Designer WANTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.