Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) (57681 Views)

Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by damkin24(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jashub:
The same people who threw Nigeria into poverty and banditry are still the same ones shamelessly canvassing for support from an already impoverished people. May God punish the descendants of those who will vote for this legion satan
Save some tears till after the election please. You don't need to lay curses, do your part and leave the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Mrmb: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
muystoy:
These hairy apes from the erosion ravaged evil forest of cannibals will not sleep tonight due to severe neck pressing,aye yeeb.o ta pau

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Mrmb: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
PropertyScout:
May the best candidate win.

Reach out to me if you are interested in buying affordable land in Lagos.

Tour contact please
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by SMILEBUX(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE THAT WILL WIPE THE TEARS OF THE POOR NIGERIANS AND THAT WILL MAKE NIGERIA GREAT WIN THE ELECTION ON SATURDAY.
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Pocohantas refusal to openly make a choice is a sign of her intelligence na.

I would hate to be disappointed and find that she is not actually smart after all and that her iq is really limited to arranging things in the kitchen angry angry

/s

This election is as bitter as the last two us elections were.

Abi na! No difference between me and RCCG.

Meanwhile, I responded to that email since the day it was sent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Monday60655(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
georgeakins:

I doubt.
Look at the politicians behind him.
It will be hard for Atiku to win him.
Atiku made a mistake by allowing Peter Obi to leave and also by not reconciling with those 5 governors.

Even both of them I doubt. I am seeing Obi surprising them at the pool. But only God knows.
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by 77up(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Emola12:
The total number of votes APC and Tinubu will have in this general election will determine the total number of mad people and useless human being we have in our country NOTED
Boring

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by johnwell(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
DMerciful:
We're talking of presidential election, you're talking of Lagos. You think say Nigeria na Lagos?

No sir, you're misunderstanding me.
What I mean was that he can only win in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by TollinsN: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu's reign ends this Saturday!

Obi is coming
Candidate of the social media electorates will soon shed blood as tears

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ChristianMuslim: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Good night obi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by remsonik(f): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
I was in stadium today for the rally and the crowd there was massive. What I noticed was that a lot are there for the gains and shares alone. A woman there was discussing with her friend that they came from the same area that she's tired and wants to go home.
She said they told them the party chairman in their ward should collect their accounts numbers and will share some money with them and they've not gotten it.

Alot of the abokis there came in massive and me I know the abokis are voting for their man Atiku. Most of them there came for their pockets and some even came to sell their goods.
Not All the learned ones there will step out to vote on Saturday, 10% came to deceive him. 5% security and other event running officers.
10% business owners and hawkers of goods.

Infact as at 1:30pm before tinubu came in alot were already returning home due to the roadblocks and traffics on the road. Some came from a very long distance and it looks like Tinubu put the whole Lagos on hold today for his rally. BRT were not working and all BRT busses will tell you they're hired by politicians so they can't take passengers.
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Igbek76: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jashub:
The same people who threw Nigeria into poverty and banditry are still the same ones shamelessly canvassing for support from an already impoverished people. May God punish the descendants of those who will vote for this legion satan

For coming here to curse innocent people exercising their democratic rights....all the curses shall be upon your head as from this moment, Only your head you will carry all the curses.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by mosaicafrique: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
ubest1:
Once Obi win 75% of career criminal politician will run out of source of survival

Joseph the dreamer, after Saturday you will know your country. You are acting like you came from heaven. Saturday will teach you a new thing. Asiwaju to the world

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by reddingtonblack: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
SensualMan:
Make he no fall oooo! grin

Why can't this man just stand alone without the guy on suit wedging him at the back incase of falling.

Saturday we shall teach u a lesson in a language u understand in this same lagos.

If you were sensible you would have gotten to know tinubu had osteoarthritis ..he went for kneel surgery so he needs support becos of that kneel,
it happened to my landlady wayback and she was in her early 50's then. saturday we shall see

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by ekhai(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
JAGABAN na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by stev120(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
You can't support Buhari 2 times (2015, 2019) and be a good person. One might be mistake but two is purpose.
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by chimexdnice1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Renewed hope for idiots and fools. APC is satanic and their followers are equally satanic. God will shame you all!
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by BreconHills(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jashub:

And the people including those queuing at ATMs are shamelessly hailing them as they intend to shamelessly vote for them on Saturday.

Isn't that something?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by uncleade(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
WHO JAH BLESS, NO ONE CURSE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by DMerciful(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Alright đź‘Ť
johnwell:

No sir, you're misunderstanding me.
What I mean was that he can only win in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Inosky(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Affliction shall not rise again

Tinubu holding his urchins in chains

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by kelmicheal: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Omo see crowd tinubu really owns Lagos compare this crowd with that of atiku campaign in Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by abbey621(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
remsonik:
I was in stadium today for the rally and the crowd there was massive. What I noticed was that a lot are there for the gains and shares alone. A woman there was discussing with her friend that they came from the same area that she's tired and wants to go home.
She said they told them the party chairman in their ward should collect their accounts numbers and will share some money with them and they've not gotten it.

Alot of the abokis there came in massive and me I know the abokis are voting for their man Atiku. Most of them there came for their pockets and some even came to sell their goods.
Not All the learned ones there will step out to vote on Saturday, 10% came to deceive him. 5% security and other event running officers.

Infact as at 1:30pm before tinubu came in alot were already returning home due to the roadblocks and traffics on the road. Some came from a very long distance and it looks like Tinubu put the whole Lagos on hold today for his rally. BRT were not working and all BRT busses will tell you they're hired by politicians so they can't take passengers.

On today's episode of things that never happened..........#lamba

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by duro4chang(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

All these guys wey you mention go hear am las las, what they don't know is that Tinubu is the leader of Agberos and Thieves that operate in Lagos, we all saw what he is capable of during the Peter Obi rally in Lagos, so imagine if he gets into the seat of power only God knows what Lagosians will pass through. We keep telling them that Tinubu is the commander of these touts but these urchins won't heed to our advice.

The insecurity in Lagos is so underrated i sincerely find it amusing how people disregard Lagos as a danger zone because demons lurk in every dark corner in that Lagos state.
Don't worry we go dey north or other states dey chill, while these urchins wey suffer never tire them will be at the mercy of dare-devil armed robbers and kidnappers (One chance and Bolt drivers).

And to the urchins reading this don't vote wisely you hear.
0bidiots&zombies are idiots.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by pquaver(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jashub:

You can't blackmail any 1, your generation is already cursed for packaging a fraud

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by pquaver(m): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
ZikCute101:
I understand that people are so stupid to vote for Atiefku but what I cannot comprehend is people who said they’re sane canvassing votes for these old greedy criminals and Bats 🦇 and Bokoharam to pilot the affairs of this country. No sane man will vote 🗳 for Jagaban. Anyways Yorubas are all insane, confused tribe and just so annoying. Go to mosque 🕌 on Friday and still go to church on Sunday. Betrayers

Wait for result before you start to cry na!!! Ah ah you started to early...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by amaechi185: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
HmmHmm...
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
remsonik:

Anakogheri
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Ignoramus: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
https://www.fiverr.com/share/a9orKG hello guys just pay me a visit here
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Peterobifailed: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
muystoy:
These hairy apes from the erosion ravaged evil forest of cannibals will not sleep tonight due to severe neck pressing,aye yeeb.o ta pau
their eyes will open at the end of the month

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Ogurube: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chai! “These hairy apes from erosion-ravaged evil forest of cannibals” sounds like words a privileged, ignorant White person would say against the black race living in Africa, just make himself feel sophisticated . I sense you’re one of those Whites or brainwashed ones who can’t even trace their villages, much less visiting it frequently to improve it.

muystoy:
Re: Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) by Xoftme101(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

God bless the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

On your mandate we shall stand GIDIGBA comes Saturday, February 25.

We are well convinced that you will win by landslide.

I am already ashamed of your future. SMH young sound lads campaigning for a old tired man. Wetin do your grandfather na? So you can't campaign for him but can campaign for weak Asiwaju?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Badeh (1957-2018): The Man Who Flew Two Former US Presidents / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room / Massive EndSARS Protest In Toronto, Canada By Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.