Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (40369 Views)

Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) / Magaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Women In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by computer0810(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by CalabarPikin: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Our first Lady
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
She doesn’t even look like a potential first lady

2 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please you forgot to put up both Remi Tinubu and Margaret Obi's images side by side let's compare. In fact I dare you to open a thread for it if shame will permit you to.

12 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wow, so she is Ibibio?

2 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Walai(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Guy politics aside you are not normal.
Take a break from nairaland now, forget about this politicians and think about your life.
I mean it you need serious help.
Don't quote me cos I won't reply you

CoronaVirusRelo:

11 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Flathead8: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
With her mouth, this woman will sabi suck prick
Crimecity:
Our incoming First Lady MRS Margaret Obi in her home Town Ikota Nkan, in Onna LGA.

Watch the video
Our incoming First Lady MRS Margaret Peter in her home Town Ikota Nkan, in Onna

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
South south women Dey fine , na the bride price na him be wahala grin

5 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Shadysen: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
angelfallz:
Wow, so she is Ibibio?
onna is not ibibio
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by ayobamie0011(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mumu dem dem...

Internet president

Crimecity:
Our incoming First Lady MRS Margaret Obi in her home Town Ikota Nkan, in Onna LGA.

Watch the video

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Shadysen: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
welcome to the land of promise our incoming FIRST LADY.

3 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dshocker:

U have no evidence to this, so rest.
You have time to respond to that senseless talk?

2 Likes

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by ClearFlair: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
What a great woman
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
I will self-service while watching this woman on TV as my first lady. She too fine

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Shikini: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Beautiful woman
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by saysoo: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Crimecity:

Watch the video
The question is, when you were former first lady, were you impactive to your people?

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by tammie24: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na 25 e go end

Una go rest

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wow so my uncle married from akwa ibom. Very intelligent women dey that state.

Any single lady from there on this platform ?

Crimecity:

Watch the video

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by tonykester: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
I N C O M I N G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Akabuking: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
fijiuba:
Akwa Ibom women are beautiful.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by GoodbutBadguy: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Crimecity:

Watch the video
She won't be here If not for the election, nah BAT Lagos she dey take do her aristo mama work with her yam leggrin
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi mú ojú lo sójà
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Praxis758: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
When is Titi Atiku taking hers to Ijesha?
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by concho(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Crimecity:

Watch the video

Obi was lucky enough to find a wife in Uyo . Majority of our Igbo brothers that got married to few of them out of love are either regretting it or separated .

Happy for him anyways
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by sageb: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Crimecity:

Watch the video

Nice
Re: Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by nesphil(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Just like the Igbo ladies that your Igbo brothers married are also bad to them.

Good and bad people are everywhere so stop talking trash, you bigot!

concho:

Obi was lucky enough to find a wife in Uyo . Majority of our Igbo brothers that got married to few of them out of love are either regretting it or separated .

Happy for him anyways

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.