Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? (1618 Views)

Oct1st No Political Rally Or Any Protest Will Allow In Lagos / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Onyiridike(f): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
This evening I drove passed Sango Ota axis, Ogun State and I experienced heavy traffic. Many buses with APC posters were responsible for this gridlock.

After I managed to find my way out of the traffic, I stopped by to ask questions.
I asked one of the ladies along the roadside where they are coming from, and she told me Lagos Rally.

So a good number of people who constitutes the crowd you saw in APC Lagos Rally today are party faithfuls across South West States.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Pauldollars(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Watch Tinubu throwing them their transport money back home to their various States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Gn68_jadI

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by ClearFlair: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Waste of time. Peter Obi is winning.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by iaamxavier(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
We are waiting for the aerial view of the stadium
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Ayodeoba: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Don’t worry, just wait till Saturday bfr you wail uncontrollably. I have a bucket for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Onyiridike(f): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Don’t worry, just wait till Saturday bfr you wail uncontrollably. I have a bucket for you
Insult does not count as vote.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by walefresh3(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
Watch Tinubu throwing them their transport money back home to their various States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Gn68_jadI
so all dis ipob be propagadist ? Naa lie una dey lie about dis man since all dis days...

Bros i dey there live... Naa vest and face cap baba dey throw give people oooo...

Abeg nigerians don't vote dis ipob labour party... Dey cannlie for Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Onyiridike(f): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
walefresh3:
so all dis ipob be propagadist ? Naa lie una dey lie about dis man since all dis days...

Bros i dey there life... Naa best and face cap baba dey throw give people oooo...

Abeg nigerians don't vote dis ipob labour party... Dey cannlie for Africa
Why is your heart fill with hatred towards Igbos?
So anybody who does not support Tinubu is IPOB Igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Period007(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
They were even paid in old naira notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5iYKIapEY4
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by BATified2023: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

Why is your heart fill with hatred towards Igbos?
So anybody who does not support Tinubu is IPOB Igbo?
swear with your life that u ain’t igbo

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Onyiridike(f): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
BATified2023:
I cannot swear. My faith forbids it.

However, I am not the one he quoted.
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by SaintNegro77: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
I can't stop laughing. Tinubu is coming to nairaland.
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Ruthless70: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

Insult does not count as vote.

U started the insult!!!
Was talking to someone on this forum discussing politics in more frdly way, Alas he put up a ballistic of insult n I laff, cos U don't drag pig
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Felabrity: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:
This evening I drove passed Sango Ota axis, Ogun State and I experienced heavy traffic. Many buses with APC posters were responsible for this gridlock.

After I managed to find my way out of the traffic, I stopped by to ask questions.
I asked one of the ladies along the roadside where they are coming from, and she told me Lagos Rally.

So a good number of people who constitutes the crowd you saw in APC Lagos Rally today are party faithfuls across South West States.
Tinubu packed different people from states to attend his rally
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by OlawaleBammie: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

well, a good number of nyamiris are also scattered acros the SW, why didn't they fill the venue u used?? U re too broke to rent a crowd??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Hoelujohn: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

I saw them at OJu Ore in Sango Ota. I just smiled.
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Onyiridike(f): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
well, a good number of nyamiris are also scattered acros the SW, why didn't they fill the venue u used?? U re too broke to rent a crowd??
That is because we don't deceive ourselves.
Nothing to prove to anybody
So the so-called creator of Lagos cannot get Lagosians to fill a 50k capacity stadium. He had to bring in party faithfuls from neighbouring states.

This is the height of delusion.
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by ekolobaba: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

That is because we don't deceive ourselves.
Nothing to prove to anybody
So the so-called creator of Lagos had cannot get Lagosians to fill a 50k capacity stadium. He had to bring in party faithfuls from neighbouring states.

This is the height of delusion.

Nwanyi, you too lie. Chai

Just no commit suicide after Saturday because na wet in dey happen after person don console herself with too much lies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Onyiridike(f): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Nwanyi, you too lie. Chai

Just no commit suicide after Saturday because na wet in dey happen after person don console herself with too much lies.
I have no reason to tell you a lie. If not for their Agbero behaviour, I would have recorded everything.
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by ekolobaba: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

I have no reason to tell you a lie. If not for their Agbero behaviour, I would have recorded everything.

You claimed the stadium wasn’t filled to capacity, the same stadium that was looking like there was about to be stampede hours before Tinubu got there.

The crowd wey dey for road self go fill that stadium three times over.

Abi Sango no be Lagos again? Take him easy with the lies. Obi no fit win 5% in Lagos even with all the Onitsha and Aba boy wey him carry go Lagos go do market rally.

The most politically inclined Yorubas are market women, elderly citizens and those involved in crafts and trade. Na dem get the most PVCs and would decide the election in their region. Dem no internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Trapnews: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin
Igbos will.be shamed.on Saturday.
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by PoloG: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

I only pity the innocent people you will burn their shops and stop from going to work when Tinubu loses.
Tinubu knows he will not win. The North will teach him politics come 25th February.
He was boasting and beating his chest that he made Buhari president. He doesn't know the people he is dealing with.
if tinubu nor win, na obi go come win?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by Onyiridike(f): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

You claimed the stadium wasn’t filled to capacity, the same stadium that was looking like there was about to be stampede hours before Tinubu got there.

The crowd wey dey for road self go fill that stadium three times over.

Abi Sango no be Lagos again? Take him easy with the lies. Obi no fit win 5% in Lagos even with all the Onitsha and Aba boy wey him carry go Lagos go do market rally.

The most politically inclined Yorubas are market women, elderly citizens and those involved in crafts and trade. Na dem get the most PVCs and would decide the election in their region. Dem no internet.
Sango ota is in Lagos?
Your friend, Reno has helped you with the pictures of the rally.
I don't need to add anything.
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by haffaze777(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

I only pity the innocent people you will burn their shops and stop from going to work when Tinubu loses.
Tinubu knows he will not win. The North will teach him politics come 25th February.
He was boasting and beating his chest that he made Buhari president. He doesn't know the people he is dealing with.

Are you waiting for North to teach him lesson? I thought your east go teach him,E be like say East is too weak so dey need Northern 😩
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by walefresh3(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Tell your friends, relatives, workers and associates to vote for TINUBU

Do not wait for them to decide on their own, implore them to vote for TINUBUi.

Corrupt politicians and ipob criminal have long targeted the poor and gullible among the citizens for deception into voting for them.

Let's deny them the opportunity of deceiving the people like they decieved the people of the southeast

Tell at least 10 people to vote for TINUBU and follow up on them from now until Saturday.
NIGERIANS let's use this opportunity to vote in a credible and innovative president with leadership charisma...

For get all the lies against TINUBU...

Tinubu shettima candidacy remain the best among the rest....

Send out the message by text messages, phone calls and Whatsapp messages
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by SaiOba: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2023
Opunu, answer his questions 1st before asking him to swear with your life.
BATified2023:
Re: Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Feb 22, 2023
That is very commendable from them for showing love all the way from another state
Onyiridike:

(1) (Reply)

How Presi. Election Is Planned To Be Rigged According To 99%Oppressed On Twitter / APC Thugs Intimidating Igbos Traders To Vote Sanwolu In Badagry (video) / APC Expels Senator Agege For Alleged Gross Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.