Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,425 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North (661 Views)

Votes From ‘atiku’s Server’ Excludes Other Parties / Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Newton2024: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
For Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win 2023 presidential election, he must be able to gather up to 80% of votes from the North like Buhari did in 2015 and 2019.

But is this possible? Considering the fact that Buhari is no longer on the ballot, Atiku and Kwankwanso are the most popular politicians from the North and most Christians (99.9%) in the North are going to vote against Muslim-Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Pauldollars(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
No.
MURIC and fellow associates is Tinubu's main support group.
Northerners now use APC campaign vehicles to campaign for Atiku.

APC is fronting a wasted ticket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Newton2024: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=Pauldollars post=121110430][/quote]Can Tinubu have 80% of Northerners' votes?
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Xscape1993(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wasted presidential ticket....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Jashub: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Muslim-muslim ticket may win the north o , because those ones are relgious fanatics , but anything is possible . But I see Atiku coming top in the north
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by ClearFlair: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Never happening

1 Like

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by ClearFlair: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jashub:
Muslim-muslim ticket may win the north o , because those ones are relgious fanatics , but anything is possible . But I see Atiku coming top in the north

Tinubu will be ignored in the North

3 Likes

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Newton2024: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jashub:
[s]Muslim-muslim ticket may win the north o [/s], because those ones are relgious fanatics , but anything is possible . But I see Atiku coming top in the north
You think northerners will leave Atiku and Kwankwanso but vote Tinubu? I can assure you that Obi will have more votes in the North than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by SmartPolician: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
I cannot wait to see Peter Obi decimate his backyard (Lagos) votes or even best him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by donphilopus: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
I wouldn't have liked to comment on a thread like this. But I just want to let you know that you know nothing about politics.

Tinubu doesn't need even 50% votes in the core north to win this election. Core north has thirteen states. Seven in the northwest and six in the northeast. If he can win six or seven states there plus winning Kogi, Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa in the north central, that's fine.

In the south, he's clearing the western region. In the south south, we don't play politics of hatred. Obi isn't clearing the south south. Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are sharing the votes here while Obi would clear the east.

With this, does Tinubu still need 80% in the core north?

I shouldn't have commented here o because it's obvious one of the EndSARS kids created the thread. But I've lectured y'all free. Whoever quotes me to say nonsense would be ignored.
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
donphilopus:
I wouldn't have liked to comment on a thread like this. But I just want to let you know that you know nothing about politics.

Tinubu doesn't need even 50% votes in the core north to win this election. Core north has thirteen states. Seven in the northwest and six in the northeast. If he can win six or seven states there plus winning Kogi, Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa in the north central, that's fine.

In the south, he's clearing the western region. In the south south, we don't play politics of hatred. Obi isn't clearing the south south. Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are sharing the votes here while Obi would clear the east.

I shouldn't have commented here o because it's obvious one of the EndSARS kids created the thread. But I've lectured y'all free. Whoever quotes me to say nonsense would be ignored.
Keep deceiving yourself.Sw is the only region tinubu would win narrowly.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by AntonVince: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Newton2024:
For Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win 2023 presidential election, he must be able to gather up to 80% of votes from the North like Buhari did in 2015 and 2019.

But is this possible? Considering the fact that Buhari is no longer on the ballot, Atiku and Kwankwanso are the most popular politicians from the North and most Christians (99.9%) in the North are going to vote against Muslim-Muslim ticket.

That's a fact.
His chances are so slim that winning the north as improbable as it looks won't even be enough to make Thi.e.f.n.ubu president.

1 Like

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Newton2024: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
donphilopus:

Tinubu is not going to win any state in the core North. He should concentrate his efforts on South-West and North-Central. Is it Katsina or Kano that Tinubu will win? Is it Adamawa or Taraba?
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by hedonido: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
donphilopus:

Can you 'sensibly and logically' lecture us on how/why he would win "six or seven" states in the NW, and win Niger and Nasarawa? Can you also tell me where in the South South your BAT would share in? And for purposes of common sense and sensibility, please don't mention some so-called APC governors or "structure'. Lecture us on why exactly the man Tinubu as a personality and as a candidate on his own merit would win 6 or 7 states in the NW, win Niger and Nasarawa, and share in the spoils of the South South....while simultaneously clearing his own home base of the SW.
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by stev120(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
If you're relying on previous elections to judge this one you will definitely be shocked on Saturday. You must consider APC failure as confirmed by all political parties, including APC presidential flag bearer Tinubu.
You must consider religion even over ethnicity.
You must consider BVAS machine that will exposé the previous surplus figures up north.

Analysis
Northeast is shared between Atiku and Shettima of cause we know Shettima can only beat Kanuri part of Borno and Yobe. Atiku have a better part of Northeast, but you see Taraba Obi will partake in the division.

North west, we see Kwankwaso shaking Kano and Jigawa, underate him at your peril. Kaduna is out as Labour party is taking southern Kaduna and making road into the northern Kaduna through Datti. If Elrufia work harder Kaduna can be a battle ground and PDP is not insignificant here.
The remaining Northwest is scattering among Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

North Central, we see Obi shaking Benue and Abuja as he drills a little through Plateau, particularly, Christian areas of Platuea. Also, Obi has taken the Christian areas of Nassarawa and Niger. Kogi is APC.

Notice for the first time northern Christians will be testing their voting strength. I can tell that Obi will get more Christian votes in the north than in the southwest.

Lagos is war scatter (like sharing) but Tinubu will win Lagos.

Lets leave southeast and south south Obi got the two region. Any other claim is self deceit.

For southwest, Tinubu would have win hands down but religion has given Obi an advantage as many psstors are making body langauge. Atiku have nothing really significant in southwest maybe it is because a Fulani just finished 8 years and another is coming.

I can predict that there is no block vote from any region except southeast and south south.

I can categorically tell that if there be run off it is between Obi and any of this two: Tinubu or Atiku.

But if it is between Obi and Tinubu then Obi need miracle to win.

This is my opinion say yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by amuwo1980: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
No.
MURIC and fellow associates is Tinubu's main support group.
Northerners now use APC campaign vehicles to campaign for Atiku.

APC is fronting a wasted ticket.
Are u serious ? Using apc vehicles to campaign for pdp , life it is just like 2015 again but this time the other way round , truly tables do turn
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Felabrity: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Which is impossible
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by amuwo1980: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
donphilopus:

Who are the architects of politics of hate ? You know the truth and still lying
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Lauraobd1: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Who go give am the 80% ??
Re: 2023: For Tinubu To Win, He Must Get Up To 80% Of Votes From The North by Ogene001: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mission impossible

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Destroying APC And Tinubu Posters, Video / Labour Party State Chairmen: Peter Obi Can't Win Saturday's Poll / Breaking: Adeleke Pays Another Half Salary Arrears Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.