Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army (20298 Views)

2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari / Gunmen Hide Under Biafra Agitation To Kill In South-east – Army / Buhari Won’t Succumb To Terrorists’ Activities - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Abujaexpress: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
ijustdey:
CBN’s cashless policy has drastically reduced terrorist activities in North East — Army

https://dailynigerian.com/cbn-cashless-policy/
Shame to the military for celebrating a reduction on crime because of the Naira redesign
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by ClearFlair: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yes...but agbado people don't want anything good for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by dahmie2013: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:
At best, this is temporary measure.

Monetary policy can NEVER fill the shoe of national security and intelligence.

There's nothing to celebrate here for our military force. They have a short window to work hard and double down to close in on the evil elements troubling the peace of the nation and its citizens.

Nevertheless, I commend our agencies for the nice job done over the last 3 years to chase BH and ISIS out of the country into the Chad basin. Political parties went around the country, the northern states especially, for their campaigns without fear of attacks or disruptions. Tbh, we haven't commended enough the the Nigerian Army and Air Force a fantastic job well done. I follow Nigeria security intelligence news very well; our West African neighbors are commending Nigeria steadily especially for not giving BH and ISIS breathing space in the basin. The good job we did is not only yielding dividend for our nations alone but has brought peace to West Africa.
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Goke7: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:

There's nothing to celebrate here for our military force. They have a short window to work hard and double down to close in on the evil elements troubling the peace of the nation and its citizens.

Nevertheless, I commend our agencies for the nice job done over the last 3 years to chase BH and ISIS out of the country into the Chad basin. Political parties went around the country, the northern states especially, for their campaigns without fear of attacks or disruptions. Tbh, we haven't commended enough the the Nigerian Army and Air Force a fantastic job well done. I follow Nigeria security intelligence news very well; our West African neighbors are commending Nigeria steadily especially for not giving BH and ISIS breathing space in the basin. The good job we did is not only yielding dividend for our nations alone but has brought peace to West Africa.

thank God we still have intelligent people like you. Many folks are just plain stupid in supporting a policy that will soon result in massive layoffs soon starting from the banks themselves as they continue to lose revenue all in the name of a stupid cash policy.

Most Nigerians don't know what next is coming as a consequence of this policy

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Mayor101010(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
The policy is a very nice policy but the FG needs to put a measure in place to ease the pain Citizens are going through because of this policy.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by HellVictorinho7: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
ijustdey:
CBN’s cashless policy has drastically reduced terrorist activities in North East — Army

https://dailynigerian.com/cbn-cashless-policy/
nonsense
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Bfly: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
But it is still pyrrhic. It is the responsibility of military to defend the country from terrorists; Not the CBN.

That Army unit is probably stupid for bringing this to awareness. Yet, He is correct.
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Hendrixky: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Only a Disgrace would say this publicly. Edo people are not with you.
You are not from Edo state

We edo people are not stupid

Go and mark it before 2pm ok elections day Inec will announce edo results
And obi is gonna win

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Odss11: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Una don start abiiii?
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by calabardick(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
klitel:
Who else noticed there have been no Kidnapping Headlines in Recent time

Yeah!

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by nymphomaniac(m): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:

without seeing you physically, I can say for certain you are a smart man! Finely put!

1 Like

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Freethinker87: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Period007:
APC caught on tape sharing old naira notes after lagos rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5iYKIapEY4

cheesy cheesy grin Dem don scam dem.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
That means Tinubu will increase terrorists activities if he comes in because his goons are saying he will stop the cashless policy.
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu step down and support obi now or you will be disgraced on Saturday....

1 Like

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by jonuel1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thedon22:
This is a mumu post. So, to fight kidnapping we must continue to make currency scarce, abi? That means we cut our nose to spite our face. These people have no creative solution to Nigerian problems. I can't wait for Tinubu to be sworn in to show them creative ways to solve problems without much negative impact on the masses.

Let me remind you... He said he would continue where Buhari stops. What does that suggest to you?
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by tonykester: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
No be lies
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by backnbeta(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
In other words, the army can't fight terrorists without the people suffering...but for how long?
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thedon22:
This is a mumu post. So, to fight kidnapping we must continue to make currency scarce, abi? That means we cut our nose to spite our face. These people have no creative solution to Nigerian problems. I can't wait for Tinubu to be sworn in to show them creative ways to solve problems without much negative impact on the masses.
tinubu will be sworn in in your village
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Padipadi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
But increased hunger in the land. The NA is not holistic in the talk
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by unclejb2(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thedon22:
you can spend 5 years in some countries without touching cash, and crime is very minimal in those countries.... Eg Japan and Singapore
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by yusluvad(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is nothing but absolute truth...💯💯
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by princechina(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thedon22:

And ur Tinubu couldn't advise Buhari whom he made president
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thedon22:
This is a mumu post. So, to fight kidnapping we must continue to make currency scarce, abi? That means we cut our nose to spite our face. These people have no creative solution to Nigerian problems.

Really? What would you have done?
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by CommonSense1967: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
This is the time for us to do away with tribalism, religion and personal interests

Even a 14 year old in Nigeria as at this moment knows
Who we want as the president

For a man to be able to perform very well that man must be physically fit, mentally fit and he must be aware of his environment
Lets not pretend that we are not aware that a particular candidate is not mentally and physically fit
He is not even aware of what is going on in his environment

Every Nigeria knows this..please don't because of tribe and religion repeat our mistakes
We just suffered Buhari tenure. The pain of Buhari incessant travel for medical check up is very fresh in our heart
I'm not igbo, am not hausa am not yoruba
Am from Edo sate. Please pity the future of our children and do away with tribalism and religion and do the right thing at your polling unit

These are one of the many evidence showing that he is mentally not strong. The national anthem was going on
Oshiomhole have to call him to order....we all are seeing this please 🙏. Let do the right thing...
Please if you can't give out your daughter or sister to an old man suffering from dementia, speech defects, shuffling gait, not mentally and physically fit
But wants to bring it upon Nigeria may you and your children knows no peace

You, your children and unborn generations will not know peace. I'm voting Tinubu, you can fo and die.
I don't give a FVCK where you come from. That's my candidate and you can go to hell for all I care.

You want us to vote for one incompetent Conman just because he make promises. I'm sure you are Igbo the moment you claimed that you are not.
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
klitel:
Who else noticed there have been no Kidnapping Headlines in Recent time

What of after election when the cash became available?
Living in fool paradise is for dumbs
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Ofolete: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
The major sponsors of kidnapping are distracted with court. Kidnapping has stopped.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Ritchiee: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
True but not the policy itself but the scarcity of money.When there is not enough new naira notes,what will they demand for?
The policy had within a short time killed and improvished lot more people than what one can ever think of.
When the money is in abundance,the blood sucking fools will ....
We want real solution which are basically good education,employment and good governance.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by DSC7: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thedon22:

Are you a terrorist? 🙄🙄🙄
Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Exjoker(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thedon22:
Making the currency scarce should not make us suffer if only we will embrace it. Can you imagine, many traders will close there shops because of lack of cash than to accept transfers or buy POS devices for effective transactions

Until we do away with our primitive mentality of depending on notes for transactions, then we will not appreciate the benefits of this cashless policy...

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
True, nothing's as powerful as economic war..

You want to tame anybody? Engage in an economic war with them; the Nigerian civil war, Russia vs Ukraine, etc...

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Being Arrested In 1967 (pix) / Corruption Is Massive Under Jonathan – US / $2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.