Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Actress Debbi Shokoya Pregnant And Lost All To A Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Debbi Shokoya Pregnant And Lost All To A Married Man (1327 Views)

Bursted!!! Actress Debbi Shokoya’s Recent Engagement Was With A Married Man / Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) / Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Debbi Shokoya Pregnant And Lost All To A Married Man by Featuredgist: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Actress Debbi Shokoya Pregnant And Lost All To A Married Man
Continuation: So I reached out to few people and few of Debbie friends, they all declined.
I found a way round it and send a neutral person to them and they were able to open their minds, apparently this guy has toasted all Debbie friends round, even as Debbie is pregnant he ask them out round,now the twist is they are all scared to tell Debbie because according to them this whole matter is not ordinary because it was since when This lukman took Debbie to a certain Alfa place that this whole saga started.
Yes Debbie was dating a Lukman as a married guy before but I don’t think she wanted to get married to LUKMAN, the friends went further to say they think there is more to it for Debbie to get pregnant for Lukman all of a sudden and the sudden introduction, they couldn’t confront Lukman because according to them he is fortified with alot of Alfa ( I have loads of voice notes as evidence) and they can’t also talk to Debbie as she seems lost and it’s anything that Lukman says she listen to, it was said that Lukman also compel her to be wearing hijab now that she is pregnant and also put out a press release that she is married and to a Muslim so that when this gist comes out people won’t drag her because according to Islam, he is entitled to marry 100 wives.
Debbie friends on seeing if they fight Lukman physically he might harm them so they came up with a plan, they opened a whatsapp group to delibrate on how to get hard core evidence as Lukman is also asking all of them out , they planned to trick him to an hotel and make video just to show Debbie maybe she will return back to her senses but they scattered the it.
Continue reading on

https://featuredgist.com/actress-debbi-shokoya-pregnant-and-lot-all-to-a-married-man/

1 Share

Re: Actress Debbi Shokoya Pregnant And Lost All To A Married Man by adontcare(f): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ok na
Re: Actress Debbi Shokoya Pregnant And Lost All To A Married Man by ayspac(m): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wawu my crush
Re: Actress Debbi Shokoya Pregnant And Lost All To A Married Man by CSTRR: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Women that spread legs like rumours.

(1) (Reply)

Saturday’s Picture Perfect: Halima Abubakar And Her Bangin’ Style-photos / Why Should Another Woman's Husband Make You Happy, Lola? / Nigerian Writer And Artist Passes Away In Houston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.