Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje (14673 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje by FireUpNow(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Gandollars that his some crispy USS in his cap is talking too. APC against APC
Re: ‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I and all Nigerian Christians will vote against Peter Obi because he's a divisive and dangerous catholic that must not be given the mantle of leadership. We Christians will rather vote for a Muslim than a bigot like Obi sad
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: ‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje by philexcel(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I and all Nigerian Christians will vote against Peter Obi because he's a divisive and dangerous catholic that must not be given the mantle of leadership. We Christians will rather vote for a Muslim than a bigot like Obi sad

You are born against not again. No sane Christian think and talk the trash you type.

1 Like

Re: ‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje by Closedmouthed: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
When Jonathan was president, he was solely blamed for everything that went wrong. He was tagged as being too weak and clueless.

But since Buhari came to power, for all the sufferings Nigerians have been subjected to, for all the atrocities committed by his administration, for all his weaknesses, people would rather put the blame on his appointees than him.

With regards to the Naira redesign policy, when I hear people place the blame on Emefiele and the so called cabal rather than the president himself, I ask myself, was Emefiele the Central Bank governor in 1984 when Buhari as military head of state made a currency change; or was this cabal in charge of Dodan Barracks, the seat of power then?

--Buhari will go into the Guinness Book of Records as:
--The "most competent" head of government surrounding himself with the most incompetent ministers and advisers.
--The "least corrupt" head of government surrounded by the most corrupt politicians.
--The "most frgual" head of government surrounded by the most wasteful appointees.
--The "most nationalistic" president with the most skewed appointments in favour of a particular region.
--The only president whose wife has a bedroom in Dubai and a parlour in Nigeria.
--The only President under whose watch Nigerians have become more "united" than ever before.
--The only president who has never hesitated to sack any of his appointees with the slightest hint of corruption allegations against them.

Indeed president Buhari has proven to be the most competent,the most intelligent, the strongest, the least nepostic, the least corrupt and the most detribalised president of Nigeria.
Re: ‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje by Yankee101: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Selfish interests above care for people
Re: ‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje by Xion20: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
GOTVee:
You are not a christian bro talk less of being born again, Peter Obi stand out as the best among the contestants! He ll surely clinch it.
Re: ‘COVID-23’ Ravaging Nigerians Due To Cbn-induced Naira Scarcity: Ganduje by Maleek1986: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
What is Gaduje saying,when University where on strike did the so called governors said anything about it,when the the federal govt. talks about the local government autonomy did they support it,how many state governors has implemented the #30000 minimum wage,How many of them r creating employment opportunities,they should all go and hide their head in shame and just because the naira swap will not benefit them and it is a big disadvantage to them that is why they r coming out to kick against it.They should all leave power because they r all bunch of fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello / Physically Challenge Group Protests At Ambode's Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.