Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Hustle Much, When You Can Leverage More... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Hustle Much, When You Can Leverage More... (195 Views)

How Nigeria Can Leverage Lithium For Improved Earnings / How Smes Can Leverage Digital Media For Growth / How You Can Leverage The Power Of Classifieds For Your Offline Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hustle Much, When You Can Leverage More... by AbPurelove(f): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
I will start with a question, Are you working really hard?

And are you getting the kind of money or lifestyle you want even though you are working hard?

If you answered NO to that question then have you wondered why??

Yes I know hardwork and hustling is important and you need to work hard to reach your goals.

But!

There's a level your ability can take you. If you are working 84 hours a week (i.e 12 hours per day without taking weekends off ) and you are making 200k.

If you want to scale up, Are you going to start working for 15 hours per day??

And even if you do, Don't you think that you will always be spending that money you are making taking care of your health

Because, you will be soo stressed out that you won't even have time for yourself or even your family.

Then what's the essence of the money you are making or the hardwork you are putting in, This is not how you get rich, it's not the right way.

So here's what you need to do

Instead of working every hour of the day trying to make become rich from hustling hard

You have to try leveraging, it can be on other people's time, other people money, other people's influence.

And believe me every business does this.

You as an individual leverage on Facebooks social network When you run ads, because you know you can't be able to reach much people in the state all by yourself.

You can leverage on your friends and family members, On influencers etc.

This will help you reach more people and get more eyeballs to whatever you are doing.

But let's say you don't have a business, that you are only a 8 to 5 Worker or a Student, or a Nysc member

You can start making money by also leveraging on OTHER PEOPLES PRODUCT, that is what Affiliate Marketing is about.

You are leveraging on someone who is an expert and using their product to make money for yourself.

So don't just focus on hustling, learn how to leverage, it will make things easier for you.

I hope you learn something from here

Like, comment and Share if you did

#Ifunanyabonyi

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Website / I Will Pay 10k Extra For 100k / Ever Place An Ad Banner On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.