Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back (537 Views)

The Man Who Created An Operating System / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / Modern Web Development Skills Training For Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back by Tobedated(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Denis pushkarev.

ever heard of him or of core-js. I doubt it yet it solely because of him that your js functions, library and frameworks works

yet the guy can't afford good standard of living check out his story on core-js repo on github i'm on button phone so i can't share it.
it really is a pity,

github.com/zloirock/core-js

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back by qtguru(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tobedated:
Denis pushkarev.

ever heard of him or of core-js. I doubt it yet it solely because of him that your js functions, library and frameworks works

yet the guy can't afford good standard of living check out his story on core-js repo on github i'm on button phone so i can't share it.
it really is a pity,

I read his story, such pity. Open source doesn't pay unless you're paid to consult for the library. I don't blame figma

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tobedated:
Denis pushkarev.

it really is a pity,

Wrong sha.

But sad story.

Heard he killed some drunk teenagers and went to jail for a while

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back by DMCA: 1:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Tobedated:
Denis pushkarev.

it really is a pity,

Is the man Russian?
Re: The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back by Maxxim: 1:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Life is like playing chess, if you're, or have something valuable to offer to the world, you need to stand strategically, if you don't and the world sees you as a weak individual they'll step on you
I just read dudes story and I would conclude Denis pushkarev mistake is releasing core Js at an earlier stage without much preparation and protection for his ideas coupled with his place of origin which is already a disadvantage.
Re: The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back by satandeterrible: 3:16am On Feb 22, 2023
The world is a wicked place.
May God not allow me to mke mistakes this man made.

He should have commercialized the project long ago.
Re: The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back by laborious(m): 5:07am On Feb 22, 2023
i believe he can still do something about it..tho
Re: The Man Who Carries Modern Web On His Back by fnep2smooth(m): 5:43am On Feb 22, 2023
At least he is still beta that many people

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Rate Issue / What Can We Do For You With The Fastest Converting Animations? / Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.