Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? (721 Views)

How Did We End Up With So Many Churches? / If We Dey Serve God Na Wetin We Gain ? / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
El Elohe Yahshrael!

What sets a saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, apart, if not his or her righteous walk?

Those who do not have regard for the Commandments of our Father in heaven do not embark on the righteous walk.

We, the saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah are educated, the people of the world are also educated. We buy cars, they buy cars. We build houses, they also build houses. We eat good food and drink the best wines, they also eat good food and drink the best wines. So, if, after life here on earth, a person who claims to be a saint, servant, follower or messenger of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, did not achieve perfection, what has he/she gained? Nothing! Absolute nothing.

What, then, sets us apart as the chosen vessels of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, if we behave like the rebellious people of the world -- people who do not have regard for the Commandments of YHVH Almighty?

Sin-free life/perfection is what sets us apart. It is achievable. Seek and pursue it with all your heart, all your soul, all mind, and all your strength. Do not relent.

May YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, continue to be our strength. The Spirit of truth of our Father in heaven is able and willing to help, guide and guard us, all we need to do is just yield. Will you yield to him?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

1 Like

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2023

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
What set apart believers in Christ from others?

It's the tag that they are willing to forgo their ambitions and put on the thoughts of Christ for the rest of their lives.
That's what the thief was willing to do before Jesus gave him a direct Visa to Paradise {Luke 23:43} that criminal never became perfect but he will after a thousand years training under Christ's reign in Paradise on earth!

1 Like

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
budaatum:

Shut your mouth, budaatum.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:

Shut your mouth, budaatum.

Come and shut buda's mouth if you can. You just saying it seems very ineffective.

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What point were you trying to make?
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Psalm 15

1 YHVH, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
    Who may live on your holy mountain?

2 The one whose walk is blameless,
    who does what is righteous,
    who speaks the truth from their heart;
3 whose tongue utters no slander,
    who does no wrong to a neighbor,
    and casts no slur on others;
4 who despises a vile person
    but honors those who fear YHVH;
who keeps an oath even when it hurts,
    and does not change their mind;
5 who lends money to the poor without interest;
    who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

Whoever does these things
    will never be shaken.

budaatum:

Music to my soul and joy to my heart. What a sweet Psalm!

Only if you knew what that Psalm means, budaatum.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:
Psalm 15

1 Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
    Who may live on your holy mountain?

2 The one whose walk is blameless,
    who does what is righteous,
    who speaks the truth from their heart;
3 whose tongue utters no slander,
    who does no wrong to a neighbor,
    and casts no slur on others;
4 who despises a vile person
    but honors those who fear the Lord;
who keeps an oath even when it hurts,
    and does not change their mind;
5 who lends money to the poor without interest;
    who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

Whoever does these things
    will never be shaken.

Music to my soul and joy to my heart. What a sweet Psalm!

Only if you knew what that Psalm means, budaatum.

It means "love your neighbours a d your enemies moreso", or you will not end up in the Lord's Tabernacle!

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
budaatum:

Only when it suits you.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:

Only when it suits you.

By my fruits, elated. And not by some stupid nonsense I choose to believe in my head.

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
budaatum:

Which includes supporting abominables like homosexuality, right?
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Budaatum, displaying YHVH's power is also part of the fruits that I bear here on earth.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:
Budaatum, displaying YHVH's power is also part of the fruits that I bear here on earth.

Can't say I sees in you fruit that Yahweh should be pleased of I dare say. And you are so powerless you can't even shut buda's mouth.

You are very quick to damn to hell those you disagree with, and not many are as unpeacemaking as you are.

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:

Which includes supporting abominables like homosexuality, right?

Define "supporting", elated.

Let us start there before I ask you where I support homosexuals, whom I would never define as abominables because that will show my own heart is abundant with abomination!

Below is my view. It should save you bearing false witness against buda.

budaatum:
Seriously! 18 pages of poo poking and this isn't the only thread! If muttley were arguing for the non-condemnation of ss poking I'd seriously be on his side with tons of Bible too or does your own Bible not clearly infer that after I rape your husband you should give me your son too? Besides, if a person wants to ss poke of what concern of anyone is it? If I want to poke poo or be bent over by someone who consents to bend me over and poke my poo is it really anyone else's concern? Do I need the permission of any other than the person I'm bending over and poking poo with? So what if it's written in some book that I am pong if poo poker is it your poker that will pong? So what if some book says poo pokers pong, is book my God? Even if my God self comes down from heaven and tells me I pong for poking poo, so what? Is it not God? Is it not true that I can bend over bend over bend over and poke poo until I don't want to bend over and poke poo anymore and just say "Abba, Father, forgive me for I have poked plenty poo", and Abba will just forgive my pong? And even if I don't say "Abba" and say "fuq off" instead, can anything worse than burning in hell till eternity happen to me? Oh, I get it! You want to save me from burning in hell! Why? I made a choice and for some odd reason you want to save me! Are you my Messiah? Are you God? Am I poking your poo? Does my poo poking make you pong?

If I chose to poke my poker in poo it's my poker that will pong so you all should seriously consider minding your own pokers and stop behaving as if it is your poker that I am poking in poo or your poo that I am poking my poker in or you that pongs when I poke my poker in poo that isn't yours!

To you muttley, it is clear that as far as the Bible is concerned a poo poker pongs and no amount of twisting and turning can change that fact. You can go and poke poo and bear the consequential pong but you can't poke poo and have Biblical sanctification to pong unless you've figured out a way to have your cake in your belly as well as in front of you, and seriously, if you have figured that out I'd personally be wondering why you'd want to be applying it to your pong and not to your bank account or something way more rewarding than the pong of your poker!

And to you non-poo-pokers, even eating fish without scales makes you pong along with lots of other things way more common than poo poking so delight that you never ate mackerel and titus or you pong just as a poo poker and we shall see each other in hell barring "Abba Father" to the Graceful Merciful Ever Forgiving Lord God, of course! There's is indeed a reason to not be casting stones!

I'm hoping with this that I've got all you pongers out of my system, and I don't mind being quoted but a pong on anyone who ccs buda in a poo poking pong for I don't appreciate being raped and would rather you don't or I'll personally chop off your pokers so you have nothing to rape me with!!

You all are warned!

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Psalm 18: To the faithful you show yourself faithful,
to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
26 to the pure you show yourself pure,
but to the devious you show yourself shrewd.

To the arrogant, YHVH Almighty shows himself as the Man of war and as the Consuming Fire.

Deut 7: 9 Know therefore that YHVH your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 10 But

those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction;
he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.
11 Therefore, take care to follow the commands, decrees and laws I give you today.

budaatum:

Budaatum, even the mosquito that sucks fresh blood and dumps microbes can also claim to love. Ihunanya ekwensu. You see your life!

Even Delilah preached, a kind of, love to Samson. Taaah, mechie gi anu, budaatum.

My Father in heaven approves of what he sees in his saint, elated177.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:

My Father in heaven approves of what he sees in his saint, elated177.

You got a certificate for that, or you just being self righteous elated?

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:
[b] To the arrogant, YHVH Almighty shows himself as the Man of war and as the Consuming Fire.

And your YHVH Almighty told you to be wagging war and consuming on its behalf, did it?

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
budaatum:

You haven't stated your problem with the message.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Budaatum, it is not working.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Budaatum, stop quoting Scriptures that you have no regard for.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:

You haven't stated your problem with the message.

I sure pointed out the hypocrisy of the messenger though. And subsequent posts confirm it. But I guess you think you are perfect like some in a parable.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:
Budaatum, stop quoting Scriptures that you have no regard for.

"Scriptures that you have no regard for?"
Are you sure you don't mean "don't believe"?

Surely you've heard satan quotes scripture? That's why we measure by fruits instead, elated, since anyone can talk the talk they refuse to walk.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:

What point were you trying to make?

The criminal Jesus promised Paradise wasn't perfect! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The criminal Jesus promised Paradise wasn't perfect! undecided

He wasn't even a perfect thief or he wouldn't have been caught and crucified.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
elated177:
Budaatum, it is not working.

I don't expect it too. Some things are way far beyond your level of comprehension.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
What you are trying to accomplish here is not working, budaatum.

budaatum:

And it will not work.

Budaatum, there is no knowledge in your possession that could ever be beyond my comprehension.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
You mean the same criminal that never had the opportunity for an encounter with Yahushua the Messiah prior to the one on the stake?

MaxInDHouse:

Why does this kind of message irritate you? It can only mean one thing.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
elated177:
What you are trying to accomplish here is not working, budaatum.

And it will not work.

Even Jesus failed with some so it's to be expected that what I am accomplishing here is not working on you. Thankfully, it's the world wide web where not all are mindless. Many read what I write and use their own brains instead of merely believing like mindless sheep.
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
If you had any regard for them, you wouldn't attempt to make them say what they did not say.
budaatum:

What are your fruits, budaatum?
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
elated177:

Budaatum, there is no knowledge in your possession that could ever be beyond my comprehension.

Obviously, everything I write is beyond your comprehension. Or don't you see how you revert to attack mode instead of discussing the knowledge I am presenting you with?
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by elated177: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
You know your evil mission here, budaatum.

budaatum:

And when you fail in your evil assignment, you, just like Delilah, your mentor and role model, cry out "where is the love your neighbor" Is it not so Budaatum? ihunanya ekwensu!
Re: If Not Perfection, What Then Did We Gain? by budaatum: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
elated177:
If you had any regard for them, you wouldn't attempt to make them say what they did not say.
I have no powers to make anyone say what they did not say, elated, and neither do I want such powers. I just want people who can to open their eyes and read for themselves instead of your like telling people what to see.

elated177:
What are your fruits, budaatum?
If you had sight you'd see my fruits for yourself without me needing to tell you. I have after all been sowing fruits here for you to see if your eyes worked.

But I forgive you. It's not like you see my fruits in real life off Nairaland, and I am not one to boast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Total Man (Spirit, Soul & Body) - Complete Book. Read Free / Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / Because - By T D Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.