Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. (3439 Views)

TRCN 2019 Result List Of Passed Candidates - Check Your Status / Dictionary.com Plans To Update The Definition Of 'black' After Branded Racist / How To Check Your JAMB Result, Admission Status And Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Naira20: 3:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Time to update

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Naira20: 4:22am On Feb 22, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Naso!!!! 🎉
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Chidibe212(f): 5:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Naira20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vmwv7hWDEM

I was looking for this video after watching it from beginning to end on TV. All Peter Obi's spokespersons are sound brains

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Omoawoke: 5:46am On Feb 22, 2023
By the end of election, hope you wont update to biafra or death.... we beg you to please accept the result of the election in good faith.

You guys have tried, keep.the momentum burning and maybe next election, you might have better chances of not coming 3rd.

Best of luck

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Rexymania(m): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Very true 😊
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2023
Omoawoke:
By the end of election, hope you wont update to biafra or death.... we beg you to please accept the result of the election in good faith.

You guys have tried, keep.the momentum burning and maybe next election, you might have better chances of not coming 3rd.

Best of luck
hope you will not tell us that Igbo's rigged election...

15 Likes

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Raymond0008(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2023
To late! Election is not like that. You guys go collect wotowoto on Saturday and pls don’t ever mention biafra again ooh. 😅

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Saturday is here.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by donbrowser(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Best of luck
grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Naira20:
Time to update

People wey go dey play street football that day na him you dey tell shocked

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Lauraobd1: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Together we will make it.

It's not a crime to be a Nigerian.
Nigeria will be great again.
Together we will achieve it.

Vote PO
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by ThugOfWar: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by yrex01(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2023
I'm obidient but obi can't win this election. it's too early

1 Like

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by gly(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Victory is sure!
Nigeria will be great again!!!
The sleepless night, drama and Naira related crisis is a sign of victory.
Obi/Datti is a GOAL!!!
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Nairalander248: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Naira20:
Time to update

Remove this and make it profile pic size
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by DKM123: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Great job
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by switlily25(f): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2023
You guys will labor in vain cos Atiku’s our next president!
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Share

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by BrightAhiah(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
LIKE for Peter and Datti
SHARE for other candidates

Let's see who wins
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Moh247: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Awon dunce.... We shall see on Sunday if una never run off like Biafran cowards
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Derrickfoster1: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:

Cry cry baby

Bola ti lu le

1 Like

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by RemiTinubu(f): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by ClearFlair: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Best of luck

Nobody invited criminals here. Find your square root
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Moh247: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
RemiTinubu:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

Are you okay?!
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by RemiTinubu(f): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:

Are you okay?!
shatap

1 Like

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Derrickfoster1: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
RemiTinubu:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

Yes o mummy Tinubu thank you for standing for peter obi and leaving you cocaine sniffing husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by simongonner: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
yrex01:
I'm obidient but obi can't win this election. it's too early
just come out and vote for him
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by aycorporat(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Best of luck

Wicked response
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Realist12: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
The earlier y'all know Obi won't and can't win the better for your health and sanity, ordinary big brother has more trends on Twitter than Obi has ever attained on Twitter. I have never seen Obi cross the 200k twit on Twitter yet Laycon and Tacha have done 1m .
Y'all haven't been able to break beyond the twitter constituency considering the floppy rally we have seen.
Obi can only be a social media president take it or leave it, "social media no be real life ".
BAT2027 ♾

Re: Obidients, It's Time To Update Your Status And Profile Pix With.. by Felabrity: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Imagine 1 million people doing this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimidating Facts You Never Knew. With number 11, you will be Wowed! ! / Unaab Post Graduate Form / Chemical Engineering Now Offered In Mouau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.