Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,425 members, 7,850,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Naira Redesign Destroyed Money Politics Significantly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign Destroyed Money Politics Significantly (157 Views)

APC Losing Democratic Values, Must Do Away With Money Politics - Lukman / Money Politics: NASS Reviews Campaign Spending Limits Upward / 2023: Osinbajo Decries Money Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesign Destroyed Money Politics Significantly by bolicks: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Yes. The common Nigerian suffered greatly but the intended goal of the Naira Redesign may have worked reasonably to stop crooked politicians from achieving their aims. Stock piles of Naira hidden found their ways to the open useless . Nothing but wickedness and greed of the wicked is accountable for this. If only Nigerians can wait a little more days for this too will pass. As a way of survival the following tips can be considered .
1. Just Stop the panic and move on. Don’t besiege or burn up banks and properties. For this is arson and It gets us nothing but more pain and no money.
2. Please give credits sales to your known customers and do transfers to transfer. Let’s all be patient and understanding too beyond the government’ we are humane.
3. Remember, this will become the new normal . Open account with reliable banks and get your cards.
4. Always keep some cash at home for emergencies. Especially in smaller denominations. We don learn now.
5. Always have foodstuffs that will last more than a day but for days or possibly weeks at any time in life.
6. You must Help others. Give the poor, your friends, family and even your enemies . Give money and food stuffs . It goes a long and comes with blessings.
7. Stop worrying and be normal. Be prepared always. I personally was caught unawares but e no go happen to me again.
8. Resilience is a virtue, get it and use it. Don’t fall for the victim mentality syndrome and always complaining.
9. Now we know the good, the bad and ugly politicians and what they all they did to you and I. Reject them now, reject them completely, irrespective of party,tribe and Religion. Any governor or anyone that dishonours the President and ask you to do same is not helping you. Use wisdom at all times and not violence.Don’t be used snd dumped.
10. Now parents warn your children and speak with love to them, youths and oldies, be Obident to the laws of the land and Vote , remembering all the pains of the past but with hope for a great future and nation. Be Useful for We will surely eat the fruits of this beautiful land Nigeria.
Let the best man win and show forth
God bless you All,

Na me!!!!
Re: Naira Redesign Destroyed Money Politics Significantly by Coolsperm: 6:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu is the major cause of this currency problem, Tinubu stole money Tru bullion van during last election
Re: Naira Redesign Destroyed Money Politics Significantly by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 22, 2023

Na me!!!![/quote]

Buhari the best president Nigerians would ever remember

(1) (Reply)

Choose Wisely / INEC Starts Distributing Materials In Osun For The Poll / Governor Seyi Makinde Yet To Fulfill His Campaign Promise On Bowers Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.