Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? (9700 Views)

MSc Holder Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Abbreviations In His Application / Have You Ever Lost A Job Due To Your Tribe / Have You Ever Lost A Job Or An Opportunity Because Of Your Personality?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by joyousever(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lol grin grin forgiveness and peace are not an option.

amuwo1980:
Years back I passed first bank aptitude test and was screened for the interview but unfortunately I was 27 and they want a maximum of 26 , I tried to explain to them that it is the numerous strike thing but this man Alex otti vehemently refused and even called me a thief , forward 15/20yrs later same Alex otti now unsure of his LGA of origin kept jumping from Ngwa to arochukwu in his bid to be the governor, this same guy that accused me of doctoring my age is now doctoring his LGA of origin and I was just to happy to put a nail to his ambitions and am I will still do it again no matter his party
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by lavylilly: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
sammirano:

I'm certain you are one of the people against Tinubu due to his age.
The official campaign for the 2023 election is coming to an end

Take 1 Minute & Ponder On These:

1.No face cap can cover your hunger for 4 years

2 . No T-shirt can protect you from insecurity for 4 years

3.5kg rice cannot help your belly for 4 years

4.1ltr groundnut oil cannot sustain your kitchen for 4 years

5.4 yards of Ankara cannot cover poverty for 4 years.

6. If someone offers you 10k for campaign or voting, ask yourself this question
How much do they give to their children as pocket money per month?

7. Remember, your 10k is for 4 years, and it is once and for all.

8. Think about your value,
Think about your voice,
Think about your future,
You are also human, you must not die on the table of the crumbs

9. Politicians are not Nigerians than you are.
The power is in your hands.

10. If the best candidate does not have the chance to win, waste your vote on him without a second thought.

11. It is better to live a fulfilled life, than vote for your problems.
It is the best thing to do.
You have a chance to speak in the future.

12. Remember you are not suffering as a Yoruba, Hausa, or Igbo, but as a Nigerian.
Reject all ethical cards that are unfavorable to your future.

13. Reject every religion card, no church or mosque pays your children's school fees, voting your religious members doesn't put food on your table

14. They will visit you during the campaign, but you will never see them again until the next campaign.

15. Work for an accountable candidate.

16. Election is local, but politics is international.
The outcome of the election will not only affect you, it affects all Nigerians irrespective of where they are.

17. Think about the character and integrity of your candidate.

18. Don't submit yourself as a campaign thug,
the children of politicians are enjoying winter abroad.

They don't go out with knives, guns, or charms.
Their lives are very important to their parents.

Be wise,
Be smart,
Be thoughtful.
Be focused

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Kindly share this on every platform you belong to as part of the enlightenment.
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by lavylilly: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
PHIPEX:
Yes, @ KPMG. I was told I was a year older than their cut-off age during aptitude test/interview.

Looking back, am happy they rejected me
Why?
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by PHIPEX(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
lavylilly:
Why?
Went into a different career

2 Likes

Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by BigBashiru: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=121121377][/quote]

Don't you know the black man has a backward mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by culf: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2023
yes o, normal level, yet I refuse to alter my age.
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by Afasinu: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Yes bro
thedarkened:

Do you sell system?
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by lavylilly: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2023
shocked
culf:
yes o, normal level, yet I refuse to alter my age.
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by thedarkened: 3:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Afasinu:
Yes bro

Where do you reside? There is a system I'm looking for. Are you on WhatsApp ?

2 Likes

Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by culf: 5:34am On Feb 23, 2023
lavylilly:
shocked
watin happen? why are you surprised?

2 Likes

Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by Snakedoctor1: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=121121377][/quote]

Contacted by ECOWAS in Senegal and told that my CV didn't contain age.
I supplied it and never heard from them again.

1 Like

Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by wiseone28: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
PJtech:
Today i loose 20k because of age
🤣🤣
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by lavylilly: 4:34am On Feb 24, 2023
shocked
Snakedoctor1:

Contacted by ECOWAS in Senegal and told that my CV didn't contain age.
I supplied it and never heard from them again.
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by lavylilly: 4:49am On Feb 24, 2023
sammirano:

I'm certain you are one of the people against Tinubu due to his age.
They shared apron, umbrella, 5k and food items. Don't be fooled.
Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by lavylilly: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
joyousever:

Lol grin grin forgiveness and peace are not an option.

Re: Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? by GuyFawkes7: 2:04pm On May 31, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Age affect and will affect so many of us. We're really racing against time. The funny thing is you can't even beat time forever. You might beat it today, but in the next couple of years, it's beating you.

Hint: live your life in moments and live every moment to the fullest. there's nothing like tomorrow. Today is the tomorrow.

Even as a footballer, I've never been screened out for any age screening I've participated in. Though I've seen so many guys get screened out and if you see the way they cry ehhn.

One lost a Swedish club deal because of age. He came back depressed and hasn't recovered till today, he's now in school. Even the school sef, ASSU strike don show am shege, before he finish, he fit don clock 32 or so, now which company will employ him? Age will/might kick him hard again.

Back to me, i have this baby face and I'm not the bearded kind of person, I hate beards, especially the side beards, I can manage goatee. Lol. Na just my height dey won Bleep me up sometimes, I'm 6.7'' and in football, oyibo/scouts really take height for a grown man in Africa.

Even like now, I can go for even under 17 screening and still pass.

I greet u sir...I fit hit ur dm...I wanted to talk to u sir...it's something football related 🙏🙏

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecooper (PWC) Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure / INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.