Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I'm In Need Of A Cook. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm In Need Of A Cook. (784 Views)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Cook / Anybody With A Cook, Chef Or Housekeeper Job Offer Around V.I / A Cook Steward Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Cook. by Blaksheep01: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2023
I opened my lounge late last year and i have not been able to get a good cook around the location of my business which has brought me to decide that I'll need to get them else where.

2 male cooks preferably that can cook both continental and local dishes.

If they can make burgers, pizzas, sharwama it's an added bonus.

The truth is that i want exceptional cooks that can work under pressure.

Business location is in the south East. Accommodation is already available cause we have staff quarters and it on the same street of the business location.

Salary is negotiable depending on what you can deliver.

If you are interested reach me here.
bestlounge266@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Cook. by Pierocash(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Blaksheep01:
I opened my lounge late last year and i have not been able to get a good cook around the location of my business which has brought me to decide that I'll need to get them else where.

2 male cooks preferably that can cook both continental and local dishes.

If they can make burgers, pizzas, sharwama it's an added bonus.

The truth is that i want exceptional cooks that can work under pressure.

Business location is in the south East. Accommodation is already available cause we have staff quarters and it on the same street of the business location.

Salary is negotiable depending on what you can deliver.

If you are interested reach me here.
bestlounge266@gmail.com

Thanks.
I have a female I can recommend. She is a good cook,but base in Ph
Re: I'm In Need Of A Cook. by Blaksheep01: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pierocash:
I have a female I can recommend. She is a good cook,but base in Ph

I'll prefer a male reason because during the weekends we work into the night up to the early mornings..... So you get it.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Cook. by Hunter102: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Which State in South East are you recruiting for because I'm based in Enugu and I am a male cook.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Cook. by Pierocash(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Blaksheep01:

I'll prefer a male reason because during the weekends we work into the night up to the early mornings..... So you get it.
alright
Re: I'm In Need Of A Cook. by Blaksheep01: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hunter102:
Which State in South East are you recruiting for because I'm based in Enugu and I am a male cook.

Send me an email I'll give you more details

(1) (Reply)

Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step. / As Celtel Call / Corporate Marketing Manager-wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.