Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both (570 Views)

Male & Female Adult Eskimo & Lhasa Available For Sale In Ibadan / 14months Female Adult For Sale / Going For 150k For Today's Deal.11mnths Old Female Virgin Slant Back Gsd.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by joshuabest09: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Male and Female adult Eskimo Available for sell.

Price: 150k
Waybill: yes

Please WhatsApp me, very urgent

Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by elkharpone: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by verminnel(f): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
No be 250k again? grin when e reach 80k u will get a sure buyer .regards
Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by youngbabaj(m): 5:13am On Feb 23, 2023
verminnel:
Or
Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by elkharpone: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2023
verminnel:
Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by PhonesVilla(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Boss, why are you like this, you see that I am here trying hard to sell something and you come under the post to be saying that I might be a scammer.

Not fair boss, not fair

elkharpone:
this guy fit be scam sef. E dey use different account Dey post and one set of pictures.

E dey report comments like amebo ehn
Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by elkharpone: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
PhonesVilla:
Boss, why are you like this, you see that I am here trying hard to sell something and you come under the post to be saying that I might be a scammer.

Not fair boss, not fair

sorry bout that boss
Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by PhonesVilla(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Boss, they are all my account, the reason I have different number is because of the time it takes to make another post after making a post on nairaland.

elkharpone:
this is the third account now
With different phone numbers
Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by verminnel(f): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
youngbabaj:

Or
hahahahahhaa u are wicked boss
Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by Geepee77(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2023
PhonesVilla:
Boss, they are all my account, the reason I have different number is because of the time it takes to make another post after making a post on nairaland.

The truth is, you cannot be using different account to post and it won't warrant a suspect. Posting with different account is a red flag here. Maintain one account and build trust among the nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Male And Female Adult Eskimo For Sell, 150k For Both by PhonesVilla(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Agreed.

Geepee77:

The truth is, you cannot be using different account to post and it won't warrant a suspect. Posting with different account is a red flag here. Maintain one account and build trust among the nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale. / Brindle Male Boerboel Puppy Going For A Very Affordable Price / Ibadan Are You Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.