Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander (3088 Views)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by KufreBank: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2023
I know you all would criticize me, but it's not all my fault, it's about trust...
I met this Nairalander with monicker @seniorwriter, ( which I later got to discover his real name as Charles Adarokaren) through his post about making money through ClickBank Affiliate program, I got his contact and chat him up, he said he he's a network of mentors on different kinds of online marketing stuffs.
He directed me to one Facebook profile (Sarah Adakaren) which I later discovered was his wife, and she billed me 25USDT which I paid in Naira equivalent, then we commenced around July 2022.
We had the mentorship class running till mid August when she told me I have to create my own product so I can be selling and keep 100% and not ClickBank where I will be paid a fraction which I accepted, she even gave me this monicker KufreBank lol, the cost for the product creation was 15USDT, I sent 10 USDT, to balance up later, and that period I just started my POS business so I didn't have much.
Everything went normal, she never missed attending to me at our fixed time (8pm) the woman was very good in all aspect, family, advice, health, think of anything, she knows...
One day around August, I was having this 450k in my account ( my very first time of having such amount in my account in my entire life)
I for kuku keep kwayet o!
I caht her up and asked if she knows any platform that I can invest 100k and make 10% monthly... She gave me a resounding YES! There their team has a project they are running, you invest 500USDT and make 75 USDT monthly, but my money is not up to 500USDT and she advised me to contact my friends so we can raise 500USDT but I didn't have friends that can take such risks, I told her and she said no problem that she can help me talk to the ET (Editorial Team) and they would accept that I use the compound method.
Things were still going on smoothly, I felt very free with her, we discuss family issues, we share a lot, we became more than strangers but a family, one day we discussed about betting, boom! She said they have a department that's into sports arbitrage, I should send 15 USDT and it will double in one week, I sent and created a bet9ja account, the first trade won, and the second we lost all the fund, she said I shouldn't worry that the ET would refund me by January and that they are planning a new strategy.
The Red Flags
One day I became curious then I searched her Facebook profile, her profile has no profile pic, no family pictures, all her friends are locked, so I decided to ask her some questions like how Witt I recover my funds if things go sour, she was like Kufre you should stop thinking negatively, I asked again all these payments that I'm making, no receipt, nothing to hold on to? She said, she'll talk the ET (her husband) to it and besides, we have come a long way that if she would run she would have done that long ago..
One day, she told me to subscribe data for her 4k, that she would pay me, I did, I waited for 2 days, I didn't ask and she said nothing either, then I asked her on the third day, she said she forgot and besides she doesn't have fiat currency, that I should wait, after one week, she said I should add money to it and we should add it to my portfolio, I agreed, around November she asked for data again 3k, and airtime 4k form my POS and I did sent to her, she refused to pay, instead she introduced me to another business, that she sells consumables that I should add 3k and make it 10k, that I will be making 2k from it weekly, I did.
One day she told me that I need to increase my portfolio with the NFT project to1000USDT that was 750k equivalent in naira, that there was a promo going on, by then I was at 750USDT, I said I don't have the money, she said I should try loan apps, I tried with easycash and got 30k, fairmoney 15k I sent to her, still not up to.
Now trouble started when I lost my job mid December, I told her and she felt bad and said I shouldn't worry that my investment will soon yeild. One day in December, I chat her up and told he to send me 100 USDT that was meant for crypto spot trading, that I want to use it for New Year with my family and to keep up, since I lost my job, I gave her a week notice she said no problem, after one week, I contacted her and she said their company is going through Prove Of Reserves (POR) that the crypto monitoring agency is investigating their reserves, that I should give her some time.
A week later I asked again, she didn't respond, suddenly she never comes online, I chatted her husband ( seniorwriter) and he said Mrs Sarah Is indisposed, I started panicking, I called all the numbers I sent airtime and data to, all switched off, and the WhatsApp number of @seniorwriter is off too! None of them is responding to messages, all my money gone!
No job! I had to settle with my POS business, but all went bad when my daughter fell sick early January, I spent all I was using to run my POS business, and even sold the kiosk. Now I'm back to square 1. All thanks to Mr. And Mrs. Charles and Sarah Adarokaren, @seniorwriter on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2023
Maga don pay...
If you check very well I don't see that senior writer frequently on nairaland again...
Ogbeni go report to bank with your chat evidence and payments to her maybe the bank will restrict the account...
If not....
OTILO

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by budaatum: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2023
KufreBank:
One day I became curious then I searched her Facebook profile.....

"One day", after you'd already sent her lots of your money, you finally decided to do basic investigations you should have done before sending a kobo?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by budaatum: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2023
He's online alright. So we'll see what he has to say.

https://www.nairaland.com/seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by TheboyGhost(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2023
KufreBank:
I know you all would criticize me, but it's not all my fault, it's about trust...
I met this Nairalander with monicker @seniorwriter, ( which I later got to discover his real name as Charles Adarokaren) through his post about making money through ClickBank Affiliate program, I got his contact and chat him up, he said he he's a network of mentors on different kinds of online marketing stuffs.
He directed me to one Facebook profile (Sarah Adakaren) which I later discovered was his wife, and she billed me 25USDT which I paid in Naira equivalent, then we commenced around July 2022.
We had the mentorship class running till mid August when she told me I have to create my own product so I can be selling and keep 100% and not ClickBank where I will be paid a fraction which I accepted, she even gave me this monicker KufreBank lol, the cost for the product creation was 15USDT, I sent 10 USDT, to balance up later, and that period I just started my POS business so I didn't have much.
Everything went normal, she never missed attending to me at our fixed time (8pm) the woman was very good in all aspect, family, advice, health, think of anything, she knows...
One day around August, I was having this 450k in my account ( my very first time of having such amount in my account in my entire life)
I for kuku keep kwayet o!
I caht her up and asked if she knows any platform that I can invest 100k and make 10% monthly... She gave me a resounding YES! There their team has a project they are running, you invest 500USDT and make 75 USDT monthly, but my money is not up to 500USDT and she advised me to contact my friends so we can raise 500USDT but I didn't have friends that can take such risks, I told her and she said no problem that she can help me talk to the ET (Editorial Team) and they would accept that I use the compound method.
Things were still going on smoothly, I felt very free with her, we discuss family issues, we share a lot, we became more than strangers but a family, one day we discussed about betting, boom! She said they have a department that's into sports arbitrage, I should send 15 USDT and it will double in one week, I sent and created a bet9ja account, the first trade won, and the second we lost all the fund, she said I shouldn't worry that the ET would refund me by January and that they are planning a new strategy.
The Red Flags
One day I became curious then I searched her Facebook profile, her profile has no profile pic, no family pictures, all her friends are locked, so I decided to ask her some questions like how Witt I recover my funds if things go sour, she was like Kufre you should stop thinking negatively, I asked again all these payments that I'm making, no receipt, nothing to hold on to? She said, she'll talk the ET (her husband) to it and besides, we have come a long way that if she would run she would have done that long ago..
One day, she told me to subscribe data for her 4k, that she would pay me, I did, I waited for 2 days, I didn't ask and she said nothing either, then I asked her on the third day, she said she forgot and besides she doesn't have fiat currency, that I should wait, after one week, she said I should add money to it and we should add it to my portfolio, I agreed, around November she asked for data again 3k, and airtime 4k form my POS and I did sent to her, she refused to pay, instead she introduced me to another business, that she sells consumables that I should add 3k and make it 10k, that I will be making 2k from it weekly, I did.
One day she told me that I need to increase my portfolio with the NFT project to1000USDT that was 750k equivalent in naira, that there was a promo going on, by then I was at 750USDT, I said I don't have the money, she said I should try loan apps, I tried with easycash and got 30k, fairmoney 15k I sent to her, still not up to.
Now trouble started when I lost my job mid December, I told her and she felt bad and said I shouldn't worry that my investment will soon yeild. One day in December, I chat her up and told he to send me 100 USDT that was meant for crypto spot trading, that I want to use it for New Year with my family and to keep up, since I lost my job, I gave her a week notice she said no problem, after one week, I contacted her and she said their company is going through Prove Of Reserves (POR) that the crypto monitoring agency is investigating their reserves, that I should give her some time.
A week later I asked again, she didn't respond, suddenly she never comes online, I chatted her husband ( seniorwriter) and he said Mrs Sarah Is indisposed, I started panicking, I called all the numbers I sent airtime and data to, all switched off, and the WhatsApp number of @seniorwriter is off too! None of them is responding to messages, all my money gone!
No job! I had to settle with my POS business, but all went bad when my daughter fell sick early January, I spent all I was using to run my POS business, and even sold the kiosk. Now I'm back to square 1. All thanks to Mr. And Mrs. Charles and Sarah Adarokaren, @seniorwriter on nairaland.

This is serious ☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Haakeem(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2023
We no wan hear you.
Make sapa deal with you.

Since you no wan get sense.

Na senior writer you dey chat with not his fiction wife.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by KufreBank: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Haakeem:
We no wan hear you.
Make sapa deal with you.

Since you no wan get senCe.

Na senior writer you dey chat with not his fiction wife.
Sapa dey blow me right left and center
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Haakeem(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
KufreBank:

Sapa dey blow me right left and center
Sorry for the you know get sense.

I'm really angry here.
Why you go fall maga like this na😤

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by KufreBank: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Haakeem:
Sorry for the you know get sense.

I'm really angry here.
Why you go fall maga like this na😤
Bro, like we became so close that I couldn't imagine how it can be a scam, she was always around, even when I told her my dad had stroke, she suggested a lot of things, she never failed to ask about his health, even when my wife got angry with me for sending her money and I complained to her, she told me not to worry that my wife will be smiling after I get her out of poverty

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Haakeem(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2023
KufreBank:

Bro, like we became so close that I couldn't imagine how it can be a scam, she was always around, even when I told her my dad had stroke, she suggested a lot of things, she never failed to ask about his health, even when my wife got angry with me for sending her money and I complained to her, she told me not to worry that my wife will be smiling after I get her out of poverty
scammers have no conscience.
Chai! The format really worked on you.

And you never requested for a video call?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Parachoko: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Haakeem:
scammers have no conscience.
Chai! The format really worked on you.

And you never requested for a video call?
While reading the OP story, I was even thinking maybe nah juju dem dey use for him

8 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Parachoko: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2023
KufreBank i think I once created a thread about Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by KufreBank: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
KufreBank i think I once created a thread about Seniorwriter
Please send me link
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Parachoko: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Parachoko: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7271952/nigeria-filled-hypocrites-like-seniorwriter

KufreBank I doubt you will ever get your money back from him

He's a scammer

I wander why Seun didn't do anything about his account after I created that thread

You have been scammed

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Parachoko: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mide3367:
please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm Wednesday 27th July, 2022 afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam. Return my money.
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Parachoko: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mide3367 did Seniorwriter return back your 5k?

The guy is an Obi supporter

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Rule of thumb—time is money. No one over in Nigeria making the amount of money that seniorwriter claims to make would be generous enough to take out the time (and lose money) to help someone else make money. If someone online asks you for any amount of money, especially through WhatsApp, disengage immediately.
Sorry for your loss and I pray you rebound.

13 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by KufreBank: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
https://www.nairaland.com/7271952/nigeria-filled-hypocrites-like-seniorwriter

KufreBank I doubt you will ever get your money back from him

He's a scammer

I wander why Seun didn't do anything about his account after I created that thread

You have been scammed

Hmmm...
It's still like a dream to me
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Parachoko: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
KufreBank:

Hmmm...
It's still like a dream to me
You said you sent her 15k and 30k, you send it into her bank account right? If you send it into her bank account, you can head to your bank and her bank to complain about it
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Apus: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Same format chuksbaby used.

They patiently wait till you put your whole trust in them, even if it would take years, then....boom! They pull the plug.

To all scammers and intending scammers, it shall never be well with you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by KufreBank: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
You said you sent her 15k and 30k, you send it into her bank account right? If you send it into her bank account, you can head to your bank and her bank to complain about it
Ok, I'll give that a try
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by BigYash: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Go nack am jazz.. By the time he and the wife dey pick dirty for street ,his next life,he no go scam people again.. Na am better ijebu jazz ,or use Alfa. He never see chumchin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by KufreBank: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
BigYash:
Go nack am jazz.. By the time he and the wife dey pick dirty for street ,his next life,he no go scam people again.. Na am better ijebu jazz ,or use Alfa. He never see chumchin

Ah swear, if I see better okripoto, I for knack am o
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Merisbankie(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
KufreBank:

Ah swear, if I see better okripoto, I for knack am o
nah these type client those yahoo boys dey pray for

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by eteebanky1: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maga don pay

Chai, in this rogbodiyan wey dy happen for this country

1 Like

Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by Parachoko: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
steeltrust:
but he’s Yoruba since you want to be foolish
I no get time for nuisance like you. You're mistaking me for your foolish daddy
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by delugadou(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin grin grin we were chatting on Facebook 2 years ago and I stopped replying after he/she asked me to pay for mentorship grin grin
Merisbankie:

nah these type client those yahoo boys dey pray for
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
This should go frontpage if the accuse person fail to defend himself
Re: How I Got Scammed Of 850 USDT By A Nairalander by IVORY2009(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
From the findings, this is not the first scam he has committed here on nairaland, I think it's high time he is brought to book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binomo Trade Investment Is A Scam / (photos) After Sleeping With A Married Woman See What Happened To Him. / Man Caught Having Sex With A Minor In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.