Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Punjabi Food In Harrisburg - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Punjabi Food In Harrisburg (269 Views)

Punjabi Food In Harrisburg / How Do You Feel When Not Given Food In An Occasion? / Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Punjabi Food In Harrisburg by zoeflores: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
My Taste of India is the place to go if you're seeking the best Punjabi food in Harrisburg. Rich curries and juicy tandoori are just a couple of the mouthwatering typical Punjabi dishes available at this intimate eatery. The pricing are fair, and the personnel is attentive and friendly. You will enjoy the flavor of each meal, and the ambience is welcoming and pleasant. Amritsari Fish, Punjabi Chole, Tandoori Chicken, and Kadhi Pakora are a few of the well-liked meals. Delicious desserts like kulfi and gulab jamun are also available. Allow My Taste of India to take you on a mouthwatering tour of Punjab's delicacies.

Re: Punjabi Food In Harrisburg by lateefGRDT(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Boss... From the EPL chat room
We have shared and discussed alot of ideas together.. Can you plss drop me your whatsapp number I want to discuss something with you
CC larride

(1) (Reply)

Meal Card For Employees / Punjabi Food In Harrisburg / A Thursday Filled With Africana Vibes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.