Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why I Gave King Andre's Name To My Second Child With Rosy - Churchill Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Gave King Andre's Name To My Second Child With Rosy - Churchill Explains (812 Views)

Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Gave King Andre's Name To My Second Child With Rosy - Churchill Explains by Xprincemalcolm: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
The ex-husband of Tonto Dikeh, Churchill Olakunle has given an explanation why he named his second son the title "King" as his first son.

There were a series of opinions from social media users after Churchill and his third wife, Rosy Meurer welcomed their son and named him "King" just like the first son with Tonto Dikeh.

While some speculated that Rosy forced the name "King" on her son, others claimed Churchill had taken off the tag King from his first son because he was not married to another woman.

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/why-i-gave-king-andres-name-to-my.html
Re: Why I Gave King Andre's Name To My Second Child With Rosy - Churchill Explains by immortalcrown(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
40 seconds pleasure, lifetime dragging. It is well. God will give you victory.

(1) (Reply)

I Know Who Killed Tupac / Regina Daniels And Prominent Figures Grace Senator Sani's Daughter's Wedding Rec / Rapper, JERIQ Brings “HOOD CONCERT” To Enugu 10th December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.