Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? (2247 Views)

Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut / Xenophobia: Nigerians Fight Back South Africans In Johannesburg (Photos) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Makavelli001: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Fulani cow men have chased us from our houses and farm land in benue. Killing some of the villagers who stayed back.

Pls where can I buy a gun to fight back.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by OlawaleBammie: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Makavelli001:
Fulani cow men have chased us from our houses and farm land in benue. Killing some of the villagers who stayed back.

So Una no get cultists who can lend u guys guns unabated??

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by VeryWickedSimp: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
The same fulani are the only ones that can sell you gun.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by gfelo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Decide ur fate on Saturday by ending fulani era.
Vote Peter Obi and say good bye to fulani oppression.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by gaddafe(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
If you have any friend that is a police man. Contact him. although they will only allow you use Dane guns

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by JealousCobra(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Makavelli001:
Fulani cow men have chased us from our houses and farm land in benue. Killing some of the villagers who stayed back. 3

Which LGA?
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Franzinni: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Download it from Google ... Nah now unah eyes clear?

You have better chances using stone... Becasue if you are caught with a gun, they way they will treat a Fulani with Gun is now how they will treat you ooo as a second class citizen in this buhari led APC infested government.

Just pipe low till they carry thier madness and leave... Nigeria is not worth it for now, maybe the next president will have something tangible to offer.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Zazoopk(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
My voter card is gun to shoot tinubu in to 2023 as presidential

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Elsmufy: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Franzinni:

You have better chances using stone... Becasue if you are caught with a gun, they way they will treat a Fulani with Gun is now how they will treat you ooo as a second class citizen in this buhari led APC infested government.

Just pipe low till they carry thier madness and leave... Nigeria is not worth it for now, maybe the next president will have something tangible to offer.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by amstardi: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
AK 47 is 900k.. can you afford it ?

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by morakakin(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Put petrol and nails in glass bottle with cloths,so when they attack you light and throw,gun fit hard you small so the best you can do is catapult.practic for aim. Then make spikes with iron and nails and then lace them around you territory,and if you can get acid will be a plus just tie them in bags a throw.
You can use car battery acid? And you and your squad should have a plan for when they attack and the last thing is if the plan works when they are on retreat make sure you chase them now with machete and finish them off.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Jakumo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Makavelli001:

Better abandon that land and leave, because even if you are successful in shooting a few Fulanis or their cows, you can bet your last dollar they will return in the dead of night and slaughter every soul in that area, including women and children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Jennyclay(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Makavelli001:

those are Buhari people, you dare not touch them nor their cows.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by LikeAking: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why una go loose guard vote for bubu?
Well e go betta.

I believe if you guys invest in science and technology you will defeat them.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by udede(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
This country,
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Trizyd(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
You can get and construct one yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Generalwoodz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
amstardi:
AK 47 is 900k.. can you afford it ?

Cheaper in black market

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Robbinhood: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Makavelli001:

Just buy some cow poisons and drop them in and around your farm. Don't eat anything from that farm again. Their cows will eat and die, the herdsmen will never enter your farm again.

After that, look for the hemlock plant and plant them round your farm as a fence. No cow will survive it after eating the plant and herdsmen will run away from you.

P.S They might lay an ambush for you to kill you after you've killed their cows, so stay away from the farm for like 6 months after dropping the poison.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Generalwoodz(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
The Crux of the matter

The Fulani herdsmen and all its subsidiaries are heavily funded by men in the upper echelon of decision-makers in the government. These men paved the paths they are treading presently.

When they have no man to sponsor and acquire these Killing machines for them, they go ahead to sell off their investments (cows) to afford them through black markets via the porous borders.

Distinct Differences between them and your community people.

They've got men to make purchases, plus do you know what a fat cow goes for in the market? They sell them to buy machine guns.

Not child play.

Most of the locals are peasants. These folks barely survive. Is it the 5 bags of corn maximum yearly harvest you want them to sell to purchase guns? Nah.

I understand your question. You asked: where you could buy yourself a gun" I feel you, bro.

The big issue is: you ain't no Rambo, Commando, Bruce Lee, or Jackie Chan.

You are just one man. Alone, all alone, and isolated.

The best option from me to You.

But firstly, a Chinese proverb says: "Do not fight when you can run"

With that, I bring you my "option"

"RUN"

Because...

You have got no superpower or clairvoyance for this fight.

A village with only one man with a gun can't possibly withstand the fierce gun power of the Marauders.

If you choose to stay and fight to the last drop of blood then you must get the blessings of big men in that location. ..

Blessings in the context mean Guns.

Make them buy hundreds for the fearless, agile, and good-to-go youths whom could stare death bang in the eyes and call it a bitch!

Phew!

An oath of secrecy should be sworn if you get sponsors because I've seen it happen in SK. Where the NA stormed one particular village that threaded the path I'm suggesting to you and carted away their stash of guns.

What am I even saying?

Your one gun isn't enough if you're the only one getting it.

Leave that location because the fight isn't won by only one man.

Nonetheless, whatever you do I wish God breakthroughs!

Xoxo!

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Jakumo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Generalwoodz:
The Crux of the matter

The Fulani herdsmen and all its subsidiaries are heavily funded by men in the upper echelon of decision-makers in the government. These men paved the paths they are treading presently.

When they have no man to sponsor and acquire these Killing machines for them, they go ahead to sell off their investments (cows) to afford them through black markets via the porous borders.

Distinct Differences between them and your community people.

They've got men to make purchases, plus do you know what a fat cow goes for in the market? They sell them to buy machine guns.

Not child play.

Most of the locals are peasants. These folks barely survive. Is the 5 bags of corn maximum yearly harvest you want them to sell to purchase guns? Nah.

I understand your question. You asked: where you could buy yourself a gun" I feel you, bro.

The big issue is: you ain't no Rambo, Commando, Bruce Lee, or Jackie Chan.

You are just one man. Alone, all alone, and isolated.

The best option from me to You.

But firstly, a Chinese proverb says: "Do not fight when you can run"

With that, I bring you my "option"

"RUN"

Because...

You have got no superpower or clairvoyance for this fight.

A village with only one man with a gun can't possibly withstand the fierce gun power of the Marauders.

If you choose to stay and fight to the last drop of blood then you must get the blessings of big men in that location. ..

Blessings in the context mean Guns.

Make them buy hundreds for the fearless, agile, and good-to-go youths whom could stare death bang in the eyes and call it a bitch!

Phew!

An oath of secrecy should be sworn if you get sponsors because I've seen it happen in SK. Where the NA stormed one particular village that threaded the path I'm suggesting to you and carted away their stash of guns.

What am I even saying?

Your one gun isn't enough if you're the only one getting it.

Leave that location because the fight isn't won by only one man.

Nonetheless, whatever you do I wish God breakthroughs!

Xoxo!

Words of wisdom here. One man with a gun can never hold off dozens of armed men attacking at night with the element of surprise on the invader's side.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Delightsome2023: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Franzinni:

you said it all
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by OgaTheTop2: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
gfelo:
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Makavelli001: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=amstardi post=121132248]AK 47 is 900k.. can you afford it
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Makavelli001: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Cheaper in black market

Can u help?
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by KosiGee(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Makavelli001:

Stop using Fulani herdsmen issue as an excuse to plan evil. You have not been sincere. The purpose for which you want to acquire the weapon isnโ€™t to confront the fulanis. You know what you are up to.

Stop this now. Itโ€™s a warning.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by ictplotter(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2023
gfelo:
Jumping from flying into fire... ipob and unknown gun men of Peter Obi are worse n more deadly to fulani heldmen.
Obi ipob terrorists today have turn the entire South east into a human bloody ocean.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Aldol: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2023
OP my advice for you is to look at all the regions in Nigeria , pick the presidential candidate of the most peaceful regions in Nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by Snapdrag0n: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2023
You can't access dark web with Google, but you can use ....(hiding key words) with VPN and search some onion links**** base on your location you'll definitely find black market sellers to give you cheap offer for AK-47 and other rifles. Some of them are in Chad, Niger and Cameroon boarder.
I know of some folks going there to buy rice (***) this election.
Thing is that you must let them know via their links you're coming and they'll arrange location for you.
Even Bokoharam are selling. They won't hurt u. The weapons are shipped from middle East to them. It's business just like buying cars. CIA some of them knows because they don't come or move in aeroplane with guns, but when they arrived they move to the location and pickup.
Why I say use VPN to cover your trace is because in dark web CIA are also monitoring links and connections. It's a long text if I should explain more.
I can link you to rice (***) delears. See my signature:
pepglobal.zm@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by smart8956: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Snapdrag0n:
You can't access dark web with Google, but you can use ....(hiding key words) with VPN and search some onion links**** base on your location you'll definitely find black market sellers to give you cheap offer for AK-47 and other rifles. Some of them are in Chad, Niger and Cameroon boarder.
I know of some folks going there to buy rice (***) this election.
Thing is that you must let them know via their links you're coming and they'll arrange location for you.
Even Bokoharam are selling. They won't hurt u. The weapons are shipped from middle East to them. It's business just like buying cars. CIA some of them knows because they don't come or move in aeroplane with guns, but when they arrived they move to the location and pickup.
Why I say use VPN to cover your trace is because in dark web CIA are also monitoring links and connections. It's a long text if I should explain more.
I can link you to rice (***) delears. See my signature:
pepglobal.zm@gmail.com
Please check your email I've sent you a message, urgent.
Re: Where Can I Buy A Gun To Fight Back? by gfelo(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2023
but is preferable to Bokoharam and bandits/herdsmen rendering North useless
ictplotter:

Jumping from flying into fire... ipob and unknown gun men of Peter Obi are worse n more deadly to fulani heldmen.
Obi ipob terrorists today have turn the entire South east into a human bloody ocean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

51 Yrs Old Naija Nurse Caught Smuggling Drugs Into Brixton Prison / Cultists Use Tramadol, Soft Drinks To Kill Victims - Police / Graphic Photos: See What Happened In Aba Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.