Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I’m Looking For Someone To Help Me Write A Comprehensive Pitch Deck. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I’m Looking For Someone To Help Me Write A Comprehensive Pitch Deck. (245 Views)

Please I’m Looking For A Job. Cleaner/househelp/messenger/factory/ Etc… / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Looking For Someone To Help Me Write A Comprehensive Pitch Deck. by BennieAgroLtd(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
I’m looking for someone to help me write a comprehensive pitch deck. I need someone who can take the concepts and ideas I have and turn them into a convincing presentation that will impress potential investors and partners. The goal is to come up with a persuasive deck that can be used to convince the right people that my proposal is worth backing.

The deck should be concise, well-organized, and visually appealing. You will also need to be familiar with relevant branding and marketing principles as the presentation should accurately and effectively reflect the product offering.

The pay for this project is 20,000 naira. If you have the skills to help me write a comprehensive pitch deck that is convincing, then get in touch with me now via Whatsapp. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.
Re: I’m Looking For Someone To Help Me Write A Comprehensive Pitch Deck. by IreMIDE1: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
BennieAgroLtd:
I’m looking for someone to help me write a comprehensive pitch deck. I need someone who can take the concepts and ideas I have and turn them into a convincing presentation that will impress potential investors and partners. The goal is to come up with a persuasive deck that can be used to convince the right people that my proposal is worth backing.

The deck should be concise, well-organized, and visually appealing. You will also need to be familiar with relevant branding and marketing principles as the presentation should accurately and effectively reflect the product offering.

The pay for this project is 20,000 naira. If you have the skills to help me write a comprehensive pitch deck that is convincing, then get in touch with me now via Whatsapp. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.
I can do that

(1) (Reply)

Tcn / Vacancy For An IT LEAD / Urgent Recruitment - Marketing Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.