Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja (720 Views)

Seized Passport At US Embassy Abuja / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja by Nchabuomo: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hi guys,

I need to book am appointment with the Swiss embassy in Abuja. Their numbers are switched off. Does anyone have a recent experience with them?
Re: Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja by demo79: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dm me
Nchabuomo:
Hi guys,

I need to book am appointment with the Swiss embassy in Abuja. Their numbers are switched off. Does anyone have a recent experience with them?
Re: Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja by Nchabuomo: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2023
demo79:
Dm me

No worries got them by email. Thanks
Re: Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja by Friton23: 6:12am On Apr 08
Hello, please were you able to get an appointment with the Swiss Embassy? What did you put as the subject of the mail when booking?
Re: Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja by Dikegodspower(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10
Nchabuomo:

No worries got them by email. Thanks

How was the experience
Re: Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja by Nchabuomo: 10:56am On Apr 11
Dikegodspower:

How was the experience

It was smooth. They reply quickly.
Re: Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja by Toprooster1: 7:11pm On Apr 25
Nchabuomo:

It was smooth. They reply quickly.

Greetings, please I'd be applying for a visa at their embassy for a conference in Switzerland. I booked an appointment today, but the date was in June, I'm afraid it May be too close to my date of travel, is it possible to change the date to something earlier?
Re: Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja by Nchabuomo: 1:55pm On Apr 26
Toprooster1:

Greetings, please I'd be applying for a visa at their embassy for a conference in Switzerland. I booked an appointment today, but the date was in June, I'm afraid it May be too close to my date of travel, is it possible to change the date to something earlier?

Yes, there is a enough time

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Needed! / Schengen Residential Permit: / Uk Student Visa Processes (help Needed Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.