Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials (11960 Views)

Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents / Crowd Chants "Obi" As Sensitive Election Materials Arrive Calabar / Lagos Commences Distribution Of Palliatives To Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Islie: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
In preparation for the presidential and national assembly elections scheduled for February 25, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) commenced the distribution of sensitive election materials to its local government offices.

Eyewitnesses in Cross River, Calabar, revealed in a video that INEC has already started sending election materials to the right places as of Wednesday, 22 February 2023.

Recall that on Monday, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Edo State disclosed that it will commence the distribution of sensitive election materials to its local government offices across the state on Wednesday.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-inec-commences-distribution-of-sensitive-election-materials/

8 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Derrickfoster1: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bola no see space to constitute nuisances

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by inoki247: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good make we enter the next chapter....

This regime na from Pandemic to another like this we dey CBN Cash Scarcity Pandemic....

4 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Coolsperm: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ok, but Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible, check out what Muric is doing in the SW

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by StrongAlphMale: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Damn!

The guy above me is a real niggar!

INEC should distribute those god-damned materials and let's vote for a real niggar like Obi

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by God1000(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Please vote wisely on Saturday my fellow Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by iwaeda: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-inec-commences-distribution-of-sensitive-election-materials/
God will give us good weather and give us peace by removing APC from Aso Rock. grin grin grin angry

9 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by DropsMic(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Please Nigerians. I beg una. Please vote Obi. Please.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Eriokanmi: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good smiley

Like play like play, we go vote. Can't wait

3 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by DropsMic(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
God1000:
God1000:

Please vote Obi. The destiny of our nation depends on it.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by id4sho(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
tongue
Where is Prof ishaq Akintola of MURIC and MC oloumo

1 Like

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by mickeyenglish(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok, but Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible, check out what Muric is doing in the SW

Just calm down and wait for Saturday..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by XerXerz: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good development
Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Hendrixky: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
We are getting there

What we obedient should be talking about now is that

We should bet on which state inec is gonna declare their results so fast even before 2pm

I can bet with my fellow obedient that Edo is gonna be number one

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Razzness(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Last last dem go still rig election, e nor get as e one be.
Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by PastorandMentor(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi (GCFR)

2 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by jeffteddy: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
wahala for tinubu...no money to spend

1 Like

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by bigdammyj: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Noted.
Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Vyzz: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
cool

It's funny to say that igbos play politics with emotions then expect igbos to vote for you because the came to Lagos and hustle 😂😀😂..

Get over your emotions

5 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by CodedWealth(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Saturday is near, don't vote wisely,

Vote Lp!

[/b]
Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by JoeNL22(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nigerians.....come out to vote your president. Peter Omoluabi Ahmed Omowale obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Granteur(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
May God let this Election not be a disaster this month and next..
Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by VenExchangee: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:
O
for Orange

1 Like

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Mufasa27(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
Odeh ni e... who religion help ?? As everything hard like this how has you church helped you..abi you wan tell me say your church no get cash lol

4 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
We are good to go.

I don make orders for palmy from enugu Ezike and nkwobi from nwanyị owerri. By this time on Monday, na flexing in seat at home for Obi Datti victory

1 Like

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by VenExchangee: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Granteur:
F
for fish
Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by PointZerom: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
wink

Pls vote for Peter Obi of LABOUR PARTY.

1 Like

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by OdogwuMoney6: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Guys is this normal please.
Me and my girlfriend were having sweet and romantic s£X day before yesterday. Everything thing was going fine until in the heat of action, I asked my girl to lick my armpit and she blatantly told me she can't try it. I thought she was just joking so I asked her again, babe lick my armpit. but again, she said she can't do it. My mood changed really quick and I got very angry I had to leave the room. Should I break up with her or forgive her? She has been giving me different attitudes lately
Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by leisuretym: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Commences Distribution Of Sensitive Election Materials by angelfallz(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Didn't they say there was no more money because the CBN did not release it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

N93Billion Appropriated To Fund School Feeding Programme / Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters / How Illicit Weapons Fuel Nigeria’s Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.