Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu (31450 Views)

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / Labour Party Criticizes Sanwo-Olu Over Closure Of Ladipo, Oyingbo Markets / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by Ken4Christ: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mylove55:
I'm still looking for tinubu mistake in any of his speech,
Teasing his opponent, is it a speech error? No,
Pdp is a tear tear umbrella, is that a wrong speech? No
Town hall better than obi and Dino fighting, is that a speech error, he can decide to use any word to illustrate obi and Dino behavior,
Church rat and holy communion, is idioms to illustrate a scenario,
To recharge lake Chad was very correct.
Idiotic pigs are the illiterate,
Your obi is a third class container business man,
Obi don't know anything, that is why he could not develop small anambra for 8yrs,
Obi is the disgrace

You don’t need a Prophet to tell you that Tinubu is not mentally and physically sound.

PDP did not supply light for 15 years to roast bolle and corn. Is this not a gaffe?

Raising his two hands up to take national antem. Is this not funny?

On another occasion, he put his two hands into his pocket to take national antem. This one is normal to you.

Besides, his health issue, Nigeria cannot be under the rule of the two Muslims. This is not possible. They are taking Christians for granted.

Christians should wake up before they sign their death warrant by voting a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Even now that Osinbanjo is the vice president, Christians are still being killed and persecuted.

I wonder how it will be with Muslim Muslim ticket.

It will not happen in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You don’t need a Prophet to tell you that Tinubu is not mentally and physically sound.

PDP did not supply light for 15 years to roast bolle and corn. Is this not a gaffe?

Raising his two hands up to take national antem. Is this not funny?

On another occasion, he put his two hands into his pocket to take national antem. This one is normal to you.

Besides, his health issue, Nigeria cannot be under the rule of the two Muslims. This is not possible. They are taking Christians for granted.

Christians should wake up before they sign their death warrant by voting a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Even now that Osinbanjo is the vice president, Christians are still being killed and persecuted.

I wonder how it will be with Muslim Muslim ticket.

It will not happen in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
he was illustrating how pdp could not give us light for 16yrs, even to the level to roast corn,
Nothing like gaffe,
It is you and your fellow obi.diot that are lazy to understand tinubu high level intelligence
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by Ken4Christ: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mylove55:
he was illustrating how pdp could not give us light for 16yrs, even to the level to roast corn,
Nothing like gaffe,
It is you and your fellow obi.diot that are lazy to understand tinubu high level intelligence

Even your very conscience knows that you are grossly dishonest.

This country cannot be Islamized.
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Even your very conscience knows that you are grossly dishonest.

This country cannot be Islamized.
if buhari could not islamize us,
Is it tinubu that is not a muslim that will islamize us
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by Ken4Christ: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mylove55:
if buhari could not islamize us,
Is it tinubu that is not a muslim that will islamize us

Yes, he couldn't and no one will be able to do it. But lives have been wasted. We don't want more loss of lives m
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by BigYash: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Mylove55:
apc structure in Edo state is sure, we don't make noise,
Those that voted pdp before will vote pdp and labour,
And Dan orbih faction of pdp will vote APC,
That will increase apc vote to 50%.
The same will play in River state and almost all south south state,
Obi will not win 5 state
How e dey be now? cheesy Jungle don mature. I hear say Obaseki win him polling unit grin And APC clear Edo State grin Funny urchin..
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
BigYash:
How e dey be now? cheesy Jungle don mature. I hear say Obaseki win him polling unit grin And APC clear Edo State grin Funny urchin..
2 apc senator now, and many house of rep,
How market?
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by BigYash: 4:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Mylove55:
2 apc senator now, and many house of rep,
How market?
You said Obi will not win 5states. Na there I dey wait you.. Today na Today.. APC winning reps no suppose be pride to you,cux they have been there and of course most of them bought their way through. Una say LP no get structure, e don clear for una eyes now abi? Wait make inec first announce result finish today.. We go continue this discussion.. Obi can't win five states crooner cheesy Disappointment awaits you.. Funny Urchin! I hear say Tinubu no fit win his state cheesy Na true? When I talk say north go teach yorubas politics Moh247 thought I was joking.. Una eyes go clear today..
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by Mylove55(f): 4:29am On Feb 27, 2023
BigYash:
You said Obi will not win 5states. Na there I dey wait you.. Today na Today.. APC winning reps no suppose be pride to you,cux they have been there and of course most of them bought their way through. Una say LP no get structure, e don clear for una eyes now abi? Wait make inec first announce result finish today.. We go continue this discussion.. Obi can't win five states crooner cheesy Disappointment awaits you.. Funny Urchin! I hear say Tinubu no fit win his state cheesy Na true? When I talk say north go teach yorubas politics Moh247 thought I was joking.. Una eyes go clear today..
hope the election is free and fair,
Hope you will not join for the protest
Re: ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu by BigYash: 4:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Mylove55:
hope the election is free and fair,
Hope you will not join for the protest
I hope you already saw what your pay master's boys did in Lag? You see what Wike did for your pay master in Rivers? The question you should be asking yourself is,if your principal was good and wanted by majority of the people,why rigging to win or making donations to one particular region for them to vote for him? My happiness right now is that,even with the rigging, your pay master won't still smell that Aso Rock. They can fool you,but they can't fool sane Nigerians anymore. cheesy

If there is a reason to protest ,why not? As long as its a peaceful protest.But if your pay masters wants the violent type,they will also get it . Every citizen has his or her right to freedom of expression in the country, and that's why when you guys were protesting against Jonathan, he didn't kill you all. Protest is not a crime and we are not in a military regime .. Shay u get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’ / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.