Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why You Need To Register Your Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need To Register Your Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission (113 Views)

Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring / Benefits Of Registering Your Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Register Your Business With The Corporate Affairs Commission by daredasam(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dear CEO, when I tell you that I’m the best plug for all your CAC registrations, I’m not just trying to hype myself.

I know the onions of this craft. I know how to avoid queries, and I also know how to resolve them.
I can help you avoid post-incorporation charges.

Here’s what you don’t know.

Post-incorporation charges are usually higher than pre-incorporation charges. What I mean is,

If your agent makes a mistake on your certificate during the registration, maybe a mistake on your name, date of birth, email or other important details, the amount of money you pay to correct it, is usually either equivalent to or higher than the initial amount you paid for the registration.
Why? You may ask.

This is because, we may have to regenerate a new certificate, status report, memart or trustees Constitution. Depending on the type of registration.

We may also need to get a court affidavit and a newspaper publication depending on the kind of error that was made.

And all these things cost money, a lot of money. This would be the price of getting a quack to the work of a professional.

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Business Needs Quality, Professional Engineers' Uniforms ? / ➜ ➜ ➜ EXCLUSIVE & FREE ➜ ➜ ➜17-18-19th March ➜ Tips & Prediction / Best Way To Transport Goods By Shipping From China To Riyadh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.