Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) (1471 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by FactBoyz: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi Featured On Front Page of Dutch Magazine (Photos)

with the heading

De Macron Van Nigeria which translates to

The Macron of Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Givemehope(f): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Global things.

I'm fully Obidient

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by FactBoyz: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
I sha don't agree he's the Macron of Nigeria. I don't like Macron. I would prefer the Trump of Nigeria, that is, he came from nowhere and won the election grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
FactBoyz:

with the heading

The Macron of Nigeria
Nigerians must not fork up!
The world is warning us.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Brendaniel: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Gbam!!!

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nlfpmod.

My signature says it all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Novarisammy2: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
a new dawn has come
congratulations to all well meaning Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Septagon: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
FactBoyz:
I sha don't agree he's the Macron of Nigeria. I don't like Macron. I would prefer the Trump of Nigeria, that is, he came from nowhere and won the election grin grin grin
who told u Trump came from nowhere to win election?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by gaby(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
FactBoyz:

with the heading

The Macron of Nigeria

Hij is geen Macron van Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Naijanascam: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
This me voting on Saturday
With my full chest

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by toneroforever(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

Nigerians must not fork up!
The world is warning us.

Ur message is apt & should be directed to Tinubu's inconsequential urchins..
With N4000 of the old notes, they are ready to condemn the next 8 years of our national life.
Let's come out and vote Obi en masse because we outnumber them.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Ogene001: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
FactBoyz:
I prefer Obama of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Parachoko: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dem no know about his scandalous rule in Anambra State πŸ˜†

Vote Wisely smiley

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sponsored campaign PR posts by his Igbo-only media group 'working hard' on social media without PVC.
Dutch magazine too don collect their share wink

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Gondonu: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
This speaks volume for Peter Obi. Now let's see the one they use emilokan drug lord imagine on.
Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Yaribanzaonic: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
When it's said VOTE WISELY..it's Labour Party. Stop exposing your identity theft foolishness everywhere..

El Rufai was sleeping in Court as the pronouncement was read concerning Naira Redesign issue. Sanwolu,Umahi and the rest were looking like basic idiots..but El Rufai was sleeping.

I told you moorons that El Rufai was a Big MOLE in thiefnubuus camp..now it's obvious he doesn't really give a fvvvck about your useless Emilokan bastard ambition.

Thiefnubuu has lost before it started...

Your salary will cease on Monday..and you become more useless than before...spits

Parachoko:

Vote Wisely smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Faber(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
So touching
Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wow! His excellency President Peter Obi Gcfr commander-in-Chief of the arm forces federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Yaribanzaonic: 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thiefnubuu has been rejected by forces of Light. You can't change the tangent of the pendulum.

What I know for a fact 10000000000% is that thiefnubuu can't and will NEVER be President.

FreeStuffsNG:
Sponsored campaign PR posts by his Igbo-only media group 'working hard' on social media without PVC.
Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Parachoko: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
When it's said VOTE WISELY..it's Labour Party. Stop exposing your identity theft foolishness everywhere..

El Rufai was sleeping in Court as the pronouncement was read concerning Naira Redesign issue. Sanwolu,Umahi and the rest were looking like basic idiots..but El Rufai was sleeping.

I told you moorons that El Rufai was a Big MOLE in thiefnubuus camp..now it's obvious he doesn't really give a fvvvck about your useless Emilokan bastard ambition.

Thiefnubuu has lost before it started...

Your salary will cease on Monday..and you become more useless than before...spits

Vote Wisely smiley

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by jlinkd78(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Noted
Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Penguin2: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lol!

When Obasanjo called on friends of Nigeria and her development partners in his Obi’s endorsement letter, Tinubu BATstards said Obasanjo cannot win his ward, that his endorsement was worthless.

Idiots thought elections is all about winning ward🀣.

Now the world is aligning behind Obi and every obstacle on his way being whipped into line.

Step aside for the The Macron of Nigeria joor!

Step aside for the Game Changer!

Step aside for the conqueror!

Step aside for the lion!

Step aside for the champion!

President Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi GCFR. President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. (2023-2031)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Yaribanzaonic: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
So now you know...

As for Obidents they have resorted to VOTE WISELY and Protect their Votes

Parachoko:
Emilokan to lu le pi smiley
Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Parachoko: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
So now you know...

As for Obidents they have resorted to VOTE WISELY and Protect their Votes

Vote Wisely smiley

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
toneroforever:

Ur message is apt & should be directed to Tinubu's inconsequential urchins..
With N4000 of the old notes, they are ready to condemn the next 8 years of our national life.
Let's come out and vote Obi en masses because we outnumber them.
Very true bro...with you 10,000%

Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Yaribanzaonic: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
I will not forgive your foolishness. You must confess at OJUELEGBA ROUND ABOUT.. before you are forgiven..spits

Parachoko:
Emilokan is the most useless candidate in this election. He has already lost because he is a senior Drug dealing vagabond. I regret supporting him, even after wise counsel told me so Thiefnubuu is an insut to decorum and morals smiley
Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Biggeststar01: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:

Vote Wisely smiley

We still want that scandalous rule in Nigeria πŸ₯Ί
Re: Peter Obi Featured On Front Page Of Dutch Magazine (photos) by Biggeststar01: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes and it will be an Igbo only government πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

If it was igbo that was ruling this country since, we would have been competing with the likes of Netherlands, Singapore and Pakistan

(1) (Reply)

If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month / Peter Obi Paved The Way For Tinibu. / Anti South East Propaganda. What's Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.