Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu (29988 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Nigerians Are Angry - Shehu Sani Reacts Over Door-to-door Campaign / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRvO70iZDPQ

A group of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction on door to door campaign for Asiwaju Tinubu in Abuja.

The group reported that people become warm and recieve them the moment they tell people they are for Asiwaju Tinubu and not lp.

God bless my Igbo brothers and sisters.

93 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
More pictures
check my signature for free stuffs!

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
More pictures
check my signature for free stuffs

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
A group of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction on door to door campaign for Asiwaju Tinubu in Abuja.

The group reported that people become warm and recieve them the moment they tell people they are for Asiwaju Tinubu and not lp.

God bless my Igbo brothers and sisters
I guess you are happy. And I guess you will no longer refer to yorubas who support labor as Omo ale.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Naijanascam: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
As if adorning the Isiagu makes them IGBOS.......... everything is possible as far as APC is concerned.....

Flash back.....
Fake bishops and pastors in abj
Fake 100 Clerics in pH
And this group adorning Isiagu

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
frankyychiji:

Any Yoruba who decides to go against late Alaafin Adeyemi, Iku Baba Yeye's pronouncement is on his or her own wink

Asiwaju Tinubu earned the best Presidential candidate for Nigeria by all standards of merit of brilliance, competence and patriotism.
None of the other candidates can match his brilliance, competence and patriotism.

Asiwaju lokan.
check my signature for free stuffs!

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Idiko1: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
The so-called foolish Arise Group and its delusional action have been noted and marked. This moronic behavior can no longer be tolerated among Ndigbo.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by MadeInTokyo: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Igbo Arise group collect your own share of Tinubu money and clean mouth
Tinubu is the ATM machine for this election

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Nbote(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Isn't it funny how urchins pray for and call south easterners supporting Tinubu "Igbo" while they tag everyone supporting Obi as Igbos. So na this few isiagu wearing boys be the Igbo vanguard. If APC can rent fake Bishops, how are we sure they didn't rent "Igbo vanguard"

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Babaken(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Aren't they ipob again
don't mind those hungry urchins.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Atarakpa: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless my Igbo brothers and sisters. May God forgive those filled with hate and bigotry.
nlfpmod
Story!
Exercise in futility......Obi is your president. Get used to it.
Come out to vote.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by jojofola: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
I trust Nigerians to use broom to chase them.
Hungry, Selfish people!

Tinubu is the worst presidential candidate in this election. If we are to be honest with ourselves. It’s very glaring.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by AkioluGraceObi(f): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
ok
Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
These are the patriotic Igbo who do not act on instructions from Finland! It is well with you guys. You shall surely eat the fat of the land, while the Nsogbu Nsogbu elements will continue to live on a diet of bitterness, undue hatred and bleak prospects!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by marlow1962(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Oh, it is finished

1 Like

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by LordEclipse: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless my Igbo brothers and sisters. May God forgive those filled with hate and bigotry.
nlfpmod

These ones that look like starving inmates?lol
Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Factfinder1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
On Saturday everybody go rest

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by siraj1402(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na so one called me this morning say make I go vote for Pandora. This is the same person I seek for his help years back without any response. Now he wanted me to vote and searched for my number. I just hope none of them will knock my door to do any rubbish campaign.
I am still waiting for any Igbo to show me where in the east that Youruba were so much accommodated like we accommodate them in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure and the likes.
There was a day my brother traveled to the east and had a stopover at Onisha to pray with his prayer mat at a corner closed to someone's house. He was at the middle of the prayer when a woman pushed him and pour water on him. Iyan Ogun odun a ma gbona.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by CalabarPikin: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Covered by TVC

Dey play grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by specialmati(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin hope say na new note them collect ooh from bullion van president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Praktikals(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Igbos can primarily be grouped in two: Authentic Igbo and Osu.
The members of the Igbo group mentioned above are the real sons and daughters of Ndigbo.
Others supporting the Lamba merchant are Osu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Neduzze5(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Check their back pockets. You'd definitely see corn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
These are we true igbos that appreciate a good person that has nothing but love for true igbos living in Lagos state

Go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service....ireport.

GOD BLESS JAGABAN.

Ireportlive:
cool

Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service
Nothing but the truth.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.

God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
JAGABAN , OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT by God's Grace.

Everyone should vote for the candidate of their choice.

We stand with JAGABAN.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Chiraq77(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Come my house fess

Make I stone una fufu

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Strongdickfresh: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
They are jokers. Make them dey play...

Tinubu is the latest maga in town. If you need huge sum of money, just mobilize/organize 100-200 people and declare support for Tinubu, Gbam, Tinubu will wire you minimum of 5 millionaire naira. Try it now and thank me later.

We Don collect our share from Tinubu, but we are voting massively for PETER OBI, LABOUR PARTY on 25th of February, 2023 ✅

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by illuminutty: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Only 9 of them? Them no go know when they go run comot that isiagu and abiriba cap if they mistakenly reach my gate because my dogs will feast their nyash for dinner.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Masterclass32: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
A pile of rubbish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu by Rebuke: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
They look like hungry strayed goats looking for where to eat grasses.

Just 3days to go and everyone will wake up to reality.

OBI/DATTI for the win. Save this.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You See At The Newspaper Stand In The South-east / Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.