Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up (643 Views)

Pdp Is Perfect Example Of Turn By Turn (photo) / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by tctrills: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
There are enough Obi supporters in more than 24 states and Abuja. In fact, there is hardly any state without 250,000 plus LP supporters.
But if you don't trun out, it's all in vain. For most states, 250,000 is all it takes to have more than 25% of the votes. Just 250,000.
Please come out and vote. It doesn't matter which state you are in. Just be among the 250k to give labour party 25% of the votes. It is that easy, come out and vote and let everyone know that a new Nigeria is POssible.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by kingsways: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
New Nigeria is possible I believe

All Obidients please turn up on the D day

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by iSense247: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by tctrills: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tell everyone. Turn up is all we need.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
You guys will all turn up and Peter still won’t win!

Your low IQ’s cannot even make you face reality!

You want to uproot an incumbent party who is flagging a political demigod, with. political minion in an orphanage home!

Even if you have emotional attachment, be truthful to yourself!

It’s impossibly impossible for Peter to win of election are conducted a thousands time!

It does not require mathematics to make calculations.

4 Likes

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by SLAP44: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You want to uproot an incumbent party who is flagging a political demigod, with. political minion in an orphanage home!

It’s impossibly impossible for Peter to win of election are conducted a thousands time!

You are sounding like Mourinho just before Chelsea won the Champions league grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by DeOTR: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
I live in a mini-estate in Abuja. None of my neighbors have PVC and they're Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
SLAP44:

You are sounding like Mourinho just before Chelsea won the Champions grin

Oh! So you relating football surprises to politics 😂😂😂

You will be amazed in coming days!

2 Likes

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by JoeNL22(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:
There are enough Obi supporters in more than 24 states and Abuja. In fact, there is hardly any state without 250,000 plus LP supporters.
But if you don't trun out, it's all in vain. For most states, 250,000 is all it takes to have more than 25% of the votes. Just 250,000.
Please come out and vote. It doesn't matter which state you are in. Just be among the 250k to give labour party 25% of the votes. It is that easy, come out and vote and let everyone know that a new Nigeria is POssible.
As The Cummissioner, southwest citizens for president Omoluabi Omowale Obi. I will ensure to spread the gospel about peter obi and ensuring OBIDIENTs come out to vote. Nigerians must be happy again!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by Rexxie234(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You don come with your mumu again angry

4 Likes

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by tctrills: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

As The Cummissioner, southwest citizens for president Omoluabi Omowale Obi. I will ensure to spread the gospel about peter obi and ensuring OBIDIENTs come out to vote. Nigerians must be happy again!
God bless you. Let's spread it. Obi needs less than 250k votes in all SW states except Lagos. And it is too easy if we all come out to vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by JoeNL22(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

God bless you. Let's spread it. Obi needs less than 250k votes in all SW states except Lagos. And it is too easy if we all come out to vote.
Don't worry. We would!

3 Likes

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by BATified2023: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
iSense247:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
coolsperm aka coldsweat aka newton2024 aka isense247
Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Rexxie234:
You don come with your mumu again angry

Trust me, you will apologize to me after election!

Your emotions has beclouded your intelligence, and why you cannot even see whats facing you!

Hello! This best you will get this weekend is sorrow and heartbreaks! But I know most of you know the truth and just making noise!
Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by Rexxie234(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Your emotions has beclouded your intelligence, and why you cannot even see whats facing you!

Hello! This best you will get this weekend is sorrow and heartbreaks! But I know most of you know the truth and just making noise!

Na fish brain you get Can't you get it that tinubu cannot win?

2 Likes

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Rexxie234:
Na fish brain you get Can't you get it that tinubu cannot win?

You are a 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by tctrills: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

Don't worry. We would!
This election is ourselves to win or lose.

2 Likes

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by vacanci: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

This is the best post so far.

Its not about people shouting Obidients. Its to come out and vote. The more the followers come out the brighter the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by tctrills: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
vacanci:

This is the best post so far.

Its not about people shouting Obidients. Its to come out and vote. The more the followers come out the brighter the chance.

Thanks, it's all in our hands. We have the numbers to do 25% in more than 24 states. We don't even need more supporters at this point. We are enough if we all come out to vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by brainint: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yes

Large turnout is all we need

Rigging thrives on low voters' turnout.

Use okada,Keke,buses to convey elderly ones,physically challenged voters etc to polling units.

2 Likes

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by wegevv: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dear nairalanders. I would strongly advice you to stay away from nairaland for the last few days before the election. This place is infested with paid propagandists to make you believe that APC's win is inevitable to mess with your psyche.

That is a lie. The fact that APC has given us the worst Federal Government in the history of our country is inarguable. Even the paid propagandist and sadistic APC supporters don't try to argue this fact. And it was the current APC candidate that masterminded it all.

Instead go and spend time with your family and friends. Walk down your street and engage a stranger. Call your relatives in the village. You will find that most Nigerians have completely rejected APC and their candidate.

The truth is many of the paid propagandist posting here will also reject APC on election day. Times are hard due to this APC government so they are just hustling to feed their families

Better days are coming. Vote Obi ❤️

1 Like

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by wegevv: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Paid propagandist hustling to feed his family. No hard feelings bro. Better times are coming for you and yours ❤️

Vote Obi ❤️
Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
New Nigeria bomb possible I rely All politician dients please turn up on the D day
Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by nameo: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
tctrills:

I fully endorse this message.

That is all that is left to be done.

Come out and vote on Saturday
Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by tctrills: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
nameo:

I fully endorse this message.

That is all that is left to be done.

Come out and vote on Saturday
I wish we could spread this message to all. Now victory is a choice.

1 Like

Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by tctrills: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Just 250k Obidents in every state come out to vote and it's over.
Re: Obidents, It's A Matter Of Turn Up by tctrills: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Turn up

(1) (Reply)

2023 Poll: PCC Predicts Victory For Tinubu, Says 21 States Already In The Bag / Mark My Words: Tinubu Will NEVER Be Sworn In / APC 'll Will Win Not Less Than 28 States -lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.