Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Na Me Be Best Comedian Of The Year Because I Snap With Messi Goat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Me Be Best Comedian Of The Year Because I Snap With Messi Goat (532 Views)

Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Zubby Michael Scatter Shoprite As Fans Block Road To Snap With Him / Apama: 'Na Me D Rush Her Tin' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Me Be Best Comedian Of The Year Because I Snap With Messi Goat by Sweet081(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Cute Abiola stirs reactions over photo with Lionel Messi.
Nigerian Content creator, Abdulgafar Ahmed Abiola, popularly known as Cute Abiola caused a stir on social media over a photo with Superstar footballer Lionel Messi.

Just recently, The Skitmaker took to his Instagram page, where he posted an image of himself alongside the Argentine soccer star as they posed Read More:

https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/02/21/cute-abiola-stirs-reactions-over-photo-with-lionel-messi/

Re: Na Me Be Best Comedian Of The Year Because I Snap With Messi Goat by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Whoever did the photoshop should be killed
Re: Na Me Be Best Comedian Of The Year Because I Snap With Messi Goat by Zonefree(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Whoever did the photoshop should be killed
grin
Calm down egbon grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Why Koko Zaria Wept At Mc Oluomo Birthday / Mercy Chinwo Slams Singer Obidiz With A N2billion Lawsuit For Using Her Name / Nollywood Stars Mourn As Murphy Afolabi Is Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.