Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Web Developer Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Web Developer Needed Urgently (377 Views)

Web Developer needed immediately / Skilled Web Developer Needed At Siscomedia Ltd (urgent) / Web Developer And Mobile App Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Needed Urgently by PhonesVilla(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
If you're a professional web developer looking for an urgent gig, then I have a job for you. I'm in need of a web developer to help me create a website.

I'm looking for someone who can work within very short timelines, is willing to take on the challenge, and can guarantee me the best results. If you think you have what it takes, please reach out to me on Whatsapp as soon as possible.

It's important that the website be engineered for maximum efficiency, security, performance, and usability. So if you have the skillset to make this happen, then I'd love to hear from you.

I'm looking for someone who can think on their feet, is full of ideas, and who consistently delivers top-notch work.

I'm also open to hearing your ideas as to what I should to improve the website and make it better.

If this is something you think you can handle, then I'd love to hear from you today. Please send me a message on Whatsapp and let's talk more.

Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Web Developer Needed Urgently by jasent(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
PhonesVilla:
If you're a professional web developer looking for an urgent gig, then I have a job for you. I'm in need of a web developer to help me create a website.

I'm looking for someone who can work within very short timelines, is willing to take on the challenge, and can guarantee me the best results. If you think you have what it takes, please reach out to me on Whatsapp as soon as possible.

It's important that the website be engineered for maximum efficiency, security, performance, and usability. So if you have the skillset to make this happen, then I'd love to hear from you.

I'm looking for someone who can think on their feet, is full of ideas, and who consistently delivers top-notch work.

I'm also open to hearing your ideas as to what I should to improve the website and make it better.

If this is something you think you can handle, then I'd love to hear from you today. Please send me a message on Whatsapp and let's talk more.

Thanks!
What type of website do you want?
Re: Web Developer Needed Urgently by sammabbyl: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
How do I reach you sir?
08068482163 is my number
Re: Web Developer Needed Urgently by dostr4(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mail me on bstill286@gmail.com
Let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Saloon Management Needed…. / Hiring!!! Virtual Assistant At Alba Group / STRATEGIC TRAINING IN ABUJA, ON HOW TO CLOSE SALES OF PROPERTIES REGULARLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.