Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Suicide - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suicide (362 Views)

Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found / Emmanuel Eboue Commits Suicide? / "I Would Have Committed Suicide" - Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide by seunzee(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Folks am back again but this time I have determined to end my life cos I can't even think of losses again and I just want it to end fast cos I am in lot of debt..I have used the 160k given to me to buy goods for my oga to play betting
...if u check my profile on the topics I created....it's is on sport betting....
I have tried and tried to stop this bad addiction which is betting cos I stop playing sporty bet instant virtual sport
Den my stupid friend who introduced to instant sportybet also let me know betking again which has already finished my life again please please am begging how can I stop this betting cause am ready to give up as at now cos the money taken from me if calculated well on betking which I started last year august is up to 600,000 am tired......betting has make me do all bad sort of things. Lieing to parents,seniors,elder brother,helper just to get money after it's has taken my hard earn money

Have talk to my pastor telling him the truth and my mom also ....telling her the truth ......please what can i do ......I want to stop

Have done lot of bad things just to get money......please I need help before I do the unthinkable .....funny thing about betting is that u can never win ....even though u win .....u gonna lose in a hard and mighty way

Please help me cos I want to die cos I have use the 160000 given to me to pay some goods to play......
Re: Suicide by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Virtual is not real, first thing first. You don't need to be a pro to know virtual is for the owner.
Re: Suicide by Samuelojonla123(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Childofdoom come and see your brother
Re: Suicide by seunzee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Please I need help....nobody is commenting....I need people comment
Re: Suicide by Revolva(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dont end ur life o , dont try ir

So because u use ur oga 160k play bet and loss u wan end ur life ..u r a foolish person ,people dat loose millions of naira in ponzi scheme and investment still de breath de manage life

Seems u need a slap to reset ur brain

Again u need to change ur association ....i see dat u r a desperate person
Re: Suicide by Unyimekelvin: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
bro/boss of suicide ministry.
Desist from gambling bro..
This is my advice to you,bet your Left eye or give it to babalawo on collateral..then use de money nd bet... you gonna win back to back until your back nd your bag is on ground 👉✍️✍️🤝
Re: Suicide by lolu2019: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Betting is not for greedy people
Re: Suicide by uwuana: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Let me show you a strategy on bc.game where you can recover your lost with martingale rules on classic dice 🎲
Re: Suicide by seunzee(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
uwuana:
Let me show you a strategy on bc.game where you can recover your lost with martingale rules on classic dice 🎲
brother na u dem send abi......it seems u don't know the kind of mess am in
Re: Suicide by uwuana: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
seunzee:
brother na u dem send abi......it seems u don't know the kind of mess am in
You bleeped up big time,why gambling with money that is not yours? Don't try to play the blame game on me,am only here to help you out of your misery, moreover the info I want to share with you doesn't require much cash,it's a strategy I stake as low as #10 and cash out 5k daily

Re: Suicide by seunzee(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
uwuana:
You bleeped up big time,why gambling with money that is not yours? Don't try to play the blame game on me,am only here to help you out of your misery, moreover the info I want to share with you doesn't require much cash,it's a strategy I stake as low as #10 and cash out 5k daily
okay bro.............drop ur WhatsApp number to my inbox or calling number so we could go connect

(1) (Reply)

Sure Odds For Today's Games / Victor Osimhen Is Injured: Out For Two Weeks / Cristiano Ronaldo Juventus Legendary Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.